1

cruise's story..

 

1

DARA POV

“What? You can come with me on the cruise? But you have promised me last month,” I said, really sad, really freaking Gucci sad, he promised me but he broke it. How could he do that?

 

“I’m sorry baby. You also knew that Hye Sun in the hospital right now, I need to stay beside her. If my father knows that I’m with you in the cruise while she is still in the hospital, he’ll kill me. I want to stay alive to be with you baby. Please understand me,” he pleaded, he always do that if he can bear to deal with cranky side of me. I saw he smirked when I didn’t retort back to him, he really do knows me very well, and I can’t stay mad at him for a long time. And he always took it as advantage for him to always do mistake. Well, I can’t blame him for that; it is my fault coz loves him so much even though he has disappointed me for so many times before. I frowned when thinking it back.

 

“Oh baby, please don’t mad at me. I promise I’ll make it up to you, so please smile for me,” he said, he must be thought that I’m still angry with him. Well, he should to, I’m still not responding to him. Okay Dara, do your last straw; you knew he will do anything if you do that.

 

“But I had booked our tickets, and I don’t want to cancel it, you do know that I always want to travel with that cruise. It is our anniversary, can you make some time for it?” I saddened my voice, puffed my cheeks and make my infamous puppy eyes. If my final strategies still can’t change his decision, I swear I’ll flirt with every man on the cruise.

 

“Please Sandara, please understand me. I would like to join you in the cruise, but you also do know that I can’t. Hye Sun still in the hospital, and I need to stay with her till she is fine, it is an order from you knows who and it is final,” he said, oh my Gucci, he is mad with me because of that woman. Aishh, I should mad at him not vice versa. And what is wrong with that lady, she should find a better day to get sick and didn’t interrupt my special day. Oh Dara, be rational, as if the sickness has some kind of reservation before its strike.

 

“Ah, whatever, by the way why she in there, is she that bad,” I said irritably, I must admit I can’t hide my emotion; I can’t take it this pink panther mad at me because of her. I am his girlfriend for 4 years and yet he still doesn’t propose to me and yet he just met her a few months ago and their family already decides to marry them.

“She is pregnant. It’s not a big deal,” he murmured, not wanting me hear clearly, but he wrong, I do hear it crystal clear. And its really make me mad, I grabbed my car keys and my hand bag. I need to go out from here before I strangle him with my bare hands.

 

“She is what?!! That’s it Lee Min Ho, I don’t want to see your face again, don’t you dare let me your face this week, if you do, I’ll make sure you’ll never see me ever again,” I said furiously before I dashed out to the outside of our secret meeting place. I saw he stunned at his place, I bet he is scared of me right now. He is really over do it, he really tries my patience on him, and I’ll never forgive him this time.

 

Ah, I’m sorry everyone, I should not let all of you see me mad. Blame that pink panther who make this hella mad. Breath Dara, breath, say your soothing words; Gucci…Prada…Luis Vuitton…Armani…Gucci. Okay, I’m fine now; shall we start the introduction now? Hi there, I’m Sandara Park, I’m 25 years old. I have a career, a bright one I supposed; I’m one of the top supermodels in this country alongside with my best friend plus my housemate, Park Bom. That pink panther guy just now is my boyfriend for 4 years, Lee Min Ho; he used to be a model before he has been ordered to take care of his family business. He is the one who introduce me to modeling career and make me become a high fashion model. I’m feeling grateful knowing him, and I really do love him even though he is too obsessive, possessive and over jealousy type of boyfriend of mine. Now, he make me mad by impregnate his fiancée that he should refuse to marry for me. I’ll stop my introduction for now; I’m not in a very good mood today. I’ll do it later if I have some time kay guys. Bye.

 

As I arrived at home, Bom still not home yet. Ah, I need someone to release my madness, and only Bom knows how to deal my madness better than anyone. Ah, Bommie, I need you babe, please come home now.

 

“Darong, I’m home. You just not believe me if I said Leeteuk, the leader of Super Junior just ask me for a date. Kyaa,” speak the devil, oh my Gucci, she just startle me to death.

 

“Yah, Bommie. Don’t you know the word called ‘knocking’? You’ll be the death of me if you do that again,” I said while massaging my chest. My heart just jumped coz of her voice.

 

“Hey, why you are so cranky tonight? Did something wrong happen to you Darong-ah?” now she sound worried, that’s why I love my Bommie so much. She always understand and take care of me.

“Oh Bommie, Min Ho make his fiancée pregnant, what I’m supposed to do now?” I said, whining to her. I always told her about my relationship with Minho if something happen to us.

 

“He does what? That jerk, doesn’t he know the thing name that available in pharmacy. How come he didn’t manage to control his hormones when he with her?” she ask. She got a point there, Minho always behave when he with me, the farthest thing we do is make out. I managed to keep my V when we together, call me old fashioned, or ahjumma, but I do treasure my V only to my legal husband. There is no proof that Minho will be my husband in the future right.

 

“To hell with them. Bommie, are you free for a whole week start the day after tomorrow?” I ask, it is final, if Minho can’t come with me, I’ll bring Bommie with me, we can have a girls day out together on the cruise.

 

“Are you already forgetting things my dear? If you take a day out from agency, so do I, you do know that I can’t handle all that crap alone. So why did you asking me?” she said while sipping her latte.

 

“Haha, being a manager and a model at the same time really make us live in hell, don’t we? I just want you to clear your schedule for a week. We are going to cruise baby. My treat,” I said while showing her the cruise tickets that I bought.

 

“Really, I will clear it right away. Who knows I will find a big fish slash my soul mate there? Thank you, Darong-ah, and I smell shopping tomorrow,” she said while jumping on our black bed-like-sofa.

 

“You bet, malls, here we come. A go go go,” I said cheerfully. I already forgetting my problems with Minho, ah, he can’t affect my excitement travelling with a ship cruise right now. I’ll deal with him later after our vacation ended.