4

cruise's story..

 

4

BOM POV

 

“See you tonight, sweetheart,” says Mr Yang, a millionaire with 2 wives and a pair of twin to me. You might be kidding me, he sweet talk to me in front of his wives, ah, he sure a flirt. How come Dara knew this flirty old man? Need to talk with her later. I don’t want meet him ever again. Dara need to go alone if she wants to. We take our walk to the pool first to digest the food that we ate earlier, but the truth is I want to ease my mood that really irritated with that old man earlier. And Dara just follow me here, ah, I need to talk to her about the dinner.

 

““Lets not eat for dinner tonight Dara. I have enough with him,” I whispered to her, and she looks so bewildered at my words. Eh, why she look like that? Does she really want to go dine with them again?

 

“And I thought I need to kill you about that before. I thought you get along really well with him,” she teased me. I’m so relieved that I don’t need to fight with her bout not going to dinner later, but then her latter word really make me pissed. I pouted at her, it is my habit if I’m pissed and I don’t want to prolong the conversation. But heck, she grinned at me and I had enough.

 

“Ha, very funny, he really a flirt, don’t he? Why you didn’t tell me bout him?” I yelled at her. I felt really irritated coz she make fun of me because of that flirty old man.

 

“Coz you never ask. Haha, if you really fall for him, I think you’ll be his next mistress and you might take a part time nursing job for him,” she make fun of me again. Ah, this little rabbit, she really want to die, I won’t hesitate to grant her wish. Calm down Bommie, breathe, inhale, exhale, fuhhh.

 

“As if I want to do that and I think his wealth is not enough for me coz it must be divide by five including me,” I snickered back at her. I said it is not because I fond with him, in fact I really dislike that type of guy. If he is not that flirty, and he doesn’t have many wives and doesn’t have kids, I might consider being his wife. But he does have all of that, and his wealth is not enough for all of us.

 

I saw Dara hold her laugh, puff, there goes my calms, and she really does know how to fish my anger. I swear if she laughs at me right now, I will push her into the pool or strangle her to death. Need to find a dark and secluded area so I can take my move on her. Then, my eyes stopped at someone, that someone really caught my eyes. He is such a handsome man, he look so smart when reading a book. And by his attire, he might be come from a wealthy family. But this guy looks so familiar to me. Maybe Dara know who he is, but where the heck this little rabbit go, how dare she do this to me. Ah, it is final, I’ll strangle her later.

 

Better think about that handsome man with his smoldering eyes, his eyes really attractive, he looks so mysterious but gorgeous. But, he really does look familiar. Who is this guy? Where did I saw him? Think, think Bommie, how come you can forget a guy with this looks?

 

I think I met him in a corporate occasion, and the last time I go there is to Choi Corp. product launching with Dara. We had given an opportunity to represent their cosmetic product. Ah, now I know why he is really familiar, he is the CEO of that company, the heir of that family. I never had chance to talk to him that day coz he is been surround with their business partners. Maybe this is my chance to know him, who knows maybe someday I’ll be the wife of an heir of Choi’s family. I walk closer to him to start our conversation as well as to take a better looks of him.

 

“Hi there, Mr Choi, it is a pleasure to see you here. Do you still remember me?” I said that to him after I gathered all my confident on it as I gave him my charming smile. He look up to see my face, at first he look so bewildered then after that he gave a smile, the smile that I think he do remember me despite it has been almost a half year we met.