3

cruise's story..

 

3

We entered the cafeteria when the lunch time comes, there are lots of people already take their lunch in the cafeteria. After we get our buffet, we didn’t find any empty table or us to sit. We look around to find the young couple that we met earlier, who knows they will be kind enough to save our seats. We look like an ostrich that stretch our not so long neck to look for them, but sadly, we didn’t see them anywhere in this cafeteria.

 

“Ah, is that Sandara-ssi?” an old man voice entered in my ears and it sound familiar to me. I look around to see who had called me earlier. I’m really sure that he talking to me coz, call me conceited or anything synonym with that, my name is one of a kind in this country and thanks to my mother who gave me this unique name. And then, I saw an old man with his family on a long table that placed not far from our standing position waving to me.

 

I remembered this old man, he used to be my fan before my pink panther threaten him to crush his business, then, and he never followed me ever again. I heard that he has three wives, and the truth is he has one legal wife and two mistresses, and he also has two kids, the twins, his children with his late wife. I saw all of them in the table, eh; I never know that all of them can be together without a fight occurs.

 

“Ah, Mr Yang, it’s been a long time we never saw each other,” I said it as I waved back to him. He signals us to go to their table, and so we go.

 

“Ah, you still beautiful as before, Sandara-ssi and you also have a beautiful friends. Why don’t both of you sit here? I noticed that there are no vacant seats for you to sit. And we can catch up our things,” he said. I want to refuse his offer coz I really knows who is he; he is a filthy flirt old man who can’t see a beautiful lady alone on his sight. But before I do that, this beautiful friend of mine dragged me to the vacant sit beside the flirty old man. Ah, why this ahjumma do this to me? I thought she knows me.

 

“Dara-yah, he is Mr Yang, the hotel tycoon right? Omo, why didn’t you tell me that you know him?” she whispered to me. Ah, she and her materialistic mind, is she blind enough to see this old man creepy erted smile? Oh my Gucci, how the Prada hell I want to fix her eyes right now.

 

“So, beautiful friend of Sandara-ssi, what is your name?” he asks while shoving his hand to Bommie for shake. Bommie grabbed his hand while introduced her self to him. The old man kissed Bommie hand? Ewww, he just did not do that to Bommie, and Bommie giggling to his action? Awww, Bommie please wake up. Get your head centered, Bommie yah; he is not what you think he is.

“Oh, please apologize my behavior; let me introduce you to my family. This is my second wife, Eunjoo, she work in my company as my personal assistant before,” he introduced his second wife to us. So cliché the boss marry his secretary or his PA coz she seduced him. But I think in this story is quite opposite, who didn’t know this old playboy. We bowed to her as a sign of respect but she just snickered to us. Eh, what do we do wrong to her?

“This is my third wife, Gummy, you might knows her coz she is a singer in YGE,” wow, he is good coz he can pulled Gummy-ssi under his charms. I felt bad for Gummy coz met him. I smiled to her but she just hissed to me back. Ah, and here I thought all the celebrity is friendly.

“And this is my twins, Daesung and Minzy; they are my children with my first wife, if you watch news last three months you might knew that she already passed away,” he introduced us to his kids. We smiled at them; they are looking a like with their small eyes and wide mouth. They just flashed us their expressionless face and didn’t talk to anyone, even to their father. They are rude.

We spent our lunch in silence except for Mr Yang and Bommie, they do talk a lot. After we finished our lunch, the second wife, Eunjoo unnie, gave her husband a several pills with different colors. Ah, no wonder he take all those pills, he is already old and he need to healthy for his wives and kids. We take our leave not before Mr Yang invites us to dine with them again later. Ha, as if I want to do that again, even if I need to fight my life with Bommie.

“Lets not eat for dinner tonight Dara. I have enough with him,” whispered Bommie after we take a few steps away from the Yang. Eh, she make me shocked, I thought she really smitten over the old man.

“And I thought I need to kill you about that before. I thought you get along really well with him,” I . She pouted at me.

“Ha, very funny, he really a flirt, don’t he? Why you didn’t tell me bout him?” she yelled at me when we arrive at pools.

“Coz you never ask. Haha, if you really fall for him, I think you’ll be his next mistress and you might take a part time nursing job for him,” I make fun of him.

“As if I want to do that and I think his wealth is not enough for me coz it must be divide by five including me,” she snickered. I hold my laugh; I don’t want to die young in her hand if I laugh at her now. She is in rage coz I make fun of her, then, she smiling and her eyes twinkled opposite with her mood before. Eh, how is she doing that, swings her mood in split of second. She staring at someone right now and I wondered who can make this moody woman grinning like an idiot. I followed her gaze, then my quest is solved, no wonder she grinned like that, she looking at some hunk that read a book alone at his table. I admit he is a good looking man. Better get away from her before she starts squealing and squeaking like a crazy fangirl of that stranger hunk.