8

cruise's story..

DARA POV

 

Preview….

“Kwon Jiyong”…..we have met again.

 

                Oh my Gucci, what is his business with Mr Yang? And why is he flirting with Gummy? Oh, my goshh…I smell something fishy here. Better find it out Dara. And when again I started to dislike this guy?

 

….::Flashback::….

 

I walked to the guy who sat at his car in front of our house. Even though, I’m a certified scaredy cat like what Bommie said, I can’t help myself to face that guy. I can’t take this crap anymore, it is not the first time I saw him parked near to our house. Is he my stalker? He is cute..but a cute stalker is extremely dangerous people.

 

“Hello,” I said as I knocked his window. Woah, he does a calm person for a busted stalker. Yikes, I’m already regretting my brave act.

 

“Yes?” hull, he does really calm and cute for an extremely dangerous stalker. I observed his features. Oh my Gucci, he has a smooth baby face skin for a guy, even the pink panther didn’t has that features. I look at his alluring eyes, pointing nose and stopped at his thin yummy-looking lips. Oh, I felt like I’m melting.

 

“Love what you saw?” someone asked me. I just assume the voice as my inner thought, so I absent-mindedly answer the question.

 

“Yes, very much indeed,” then I saw that yummy-looking lips curved to grinning. Ah, even his grin so boyish, its very suit with his face. But, why is he grinning?

 

“Glad you love it, bunny,” that lips moves according to the words. Oh ‘Prada’ hell, I’m just not responding to him just now.

 

“No!!!Definitely no!!” I shouted at his ears. I really don’t care if my sudden actions can cause this pretty stalker deaf or hurt.

 

“Geez, woman, what a loud voice you have there,” he said as he touching his ears.

 

“I do not have a loud voice,” I retorted back, still shouting.

 

“Yeah right bunny, and I’m a tone deaf,” he said.

 

“Stop calling me bunny, who are you? And why are you here?” I asked him, the question that I supposed to ask him the very first when I decided to confront him.

 

“Whatever you want bunny, is it a crime for me to be here?” he answered my question with a question. Geez, this guy definitely didn’t know that a question needs to be reply with an answer, which he definitely didn’t provide any answer.

 

“Depends on your intentions to be here, if you intend to stalk somebody here, then it is a crime. So, what’s your intentions?” I asked him. He looks at me calmly, but then his lips forming a smirk, a very annoying yet charming smirk. Erased that charming, not charming at all. Huh…

 

“If you think I’m stalking you, then I would like to say this; don’t be so conceited bunny, I’m not here for you, in fact that I’m very much to have you in my arm, I’ll wait for you to come to me,” he said as he touched my face. Yihhh, this guy is ert, but why did I felt hot in my cheeks? Don’t blushing Dara, no; you can not do that in front of him.

 

“Then, why are you here?” I asked him, hiding my blushed cheeks.

“I’m being paid to investigate your housemate, Park Bom-ssi,” he answered, his gaze is still locking at me.

 

“Why?” I asked him, curious. Did Bommie involved with someone that she shouldn’t?

 

“Some old lady paid me to investigate the relationship between Park Bom-ssi and Brian Joo,” he answered. Brian? Did his mother didn’t allow their relationship? But Bommie said that Brian’s parents at US and they has met Bommie. They are cousins, for goodness sake. It is ridiculous if her auntie paid someone to follow her niece.

 

“But Brian omma has already gave her blessing for them,” I voiced out my thought to him. He just smiling at me warmly. Stop doing that stranger, my heart almost bursting coz of you.

 

“Who ever said that old lady is his omma?” he asked me, teased. Eh, I looked at him wondering.

 

“That old lady is his sugar mummy. The one who gave him the luxury that he got right now,” he answered. What?? No wonder I felt strangely weird when Brian showed us his private yacht that day. For only a singer for three years and not so rich family, he managed to own a yacht is very fishy.

 

“Oh,” that’s all I managed to say when I heard what did he said just now.

 

“You also have your own sugar daddy right, bunny?” he asks me. Me? Sugar daddy? Who? He just did not think my pink panther is my sugar daddy, didn’t he?

 

“He is my boyfriend and we have decided to get marry next year,” I said to him proudly. I saw his eyes sparks amused on what I have said.

 

“I don’t think that will be happen, bunny,” he replied.

 

“What? Why did you say that?” I asked him, urged. I really, desperately wanna know why he said that to me.

 

“Just wait and see bunny. If that happen, come and see me,” he answered as he starts his engines.

 

“How the heck I know where you are?” I ranted at him, furious coz he didn’t answers my question.

 

“Ask your sugar daddy, he knows me,” he said. Minho knew him, on what occasions?

 

“What?”

 

“Ah, the name is Kwon Jiyong. See you next time, bunny Park Sandara,” he said as he drives his car away from me.

 

….::end of flashback::….

 

                Seriously, because of that incident, I have bugged Minho about him, but Minho said he didn’t know the guy whenever I ask him. We even fought because of that, and then I have decided to drop and forget that pretty guy until Hyesun come to the picture about six months after that. Oh, I will ask him again how he knows about us. Eh, where did he go? Did I miss him? Great, my first mission is totally failed.

 

                I walked to the bar; better relaxing my mind coz I’ve felt that my brain already stuffed with Minho, his hormones, Hyesun and their upcoming wedding.

 

                “Looking for me, bunny,” someone whispered at my ears, sending chills until my spine. That voice, I know him and goshh, can he gave me other name than bunny.

 

                “Didn’t I already told you don’t call me bunny? And don’t be so conceited stranger, I’ve just come here to grab some drinks,” I retorted back, still back facing him. I still can felt his breath against my shoulder skin.

 

                “Really? Coz I really think that I had saw a bunny stalking me from business centre to here. And I also saw you trying looking for me from behind those pillars,” he said against my neck. So close, he is so close. My Gucci, my heart wants to jump out from my chest, why am I feeling this excited and irritated at the same time?

 

                “I think that bunny is either completely drunk or insanely idiot,” I said to him, try to calming my heart.

 

                “But I think that bunny is completely insanely cute try to stalking me,” he said as he turned my body to face him. I try to hold my breath and try to cover my heated cheeks with my hair.

 

                “Stop teasing me, Ji,” I saw him look amused with the name I called him.

 

                “Ji?” he repeated the name I called him.

 

                “What? Didn’t like it? I can call you stranger then,” I said to him as I avoiding his gazes.

 

                “No, don’t. I love it, call me Ji,” he said as he touched my hair and tucked it at my ears. Woah, he didn’t help me at all. I touched my chest as if it in pain, that make he look worried. Eh, worried? Is my eyes tricked me or he really do look worried?

 

                “Are you alright?” he asked me worried. He does worry about me. He is stranger to me but why the heck I felt happy and warm when he shows his worries to me?

 

                “I’m okay. Why are you here, Ji?” I asked him, changing the topic, I didn’t want he know that my chest hurt coz of him.

 

                “Got some business,” he answered, he still looks worried to me.

 

                “With Mr Yang, the hotel tycoon?” I asked him.

 

                “Yes, he paid me to do some works,” he said.

 

                “And with Gummy, the ballad singer too?” I asked him.

 

                “No. I don’t have any business with her. I’m trying flirting with her just now,” he said, slightly annoyed.

 

                “Did you succeed?” I asked him despite the hurt that I suddenly felt when he say he flirting with Gummy.

 

                “No, she doesn’t even acknowledge my presence there,” he said, pouting. He looks cute like a little boy when he does that.

 

                “Oh, poor you,” I said to him.

 

                “Nah, no worries coz I’m not interested with her anyway,” he said. He flirting with her but he didn’t interest in her? Is he crazy?

 

                “Eh?”

 

                “I’m just doing some research,” he said.

 

                “Eh?” what research?

 

                “About her, don’t worry bunny, my eyes only locked at you,” he said, sugarly. Aishh, this boy, I already calm just now.

 


“Why bunny?”

 

“Coz you as fair and as cute as bunny. And I love bunny,” he said as he pushed his head closer to mine. I swear our lips almost touched, if not been disturbed by his phone calls. I look at him talking to the caller with serious face. After their conversation end, he then go to me.

 

“We will continue this later bunny. Bye,” he said as he pecked my cheeks. Then, he walk away. My body already stunned there, my heart stopped coz to much spasm.

 

‘He kissed me………..oh no……………save my heart please……………’