9

cruise's story..

NARRATOR PV

 

                “Dara...Dara…You’ll not believe me, who did I just saw just now. Oh my gosh, I’m so happy…” said Bom singing happily. Dara look at her best friend who dancing and jumping like a little girl in front of her. She sighed.

 

                “I bet you too can’t believe who I saw earlier. Oh my Prada, I can’t erase him from my brain,” sighed Dara. Bom look at her curiously, she stopped dancing coz she know that Dara having a trouble time right now. And she can’t dance happily when her ‘sister till death’ in her misery.

 

                “Who is it Dara? Is it Minho and his fiancée?” asked Bom, concern. She swears if that son of panther makes Dara sad, she will beat the pink panther till he will send to the grave. She already curled her fist, ready to beat someone.

 

                “Huh? Minho? No, not him. Don’t worry Bommie-ah, if I saw him with his fiancée in this cruise while he had lied to me, I will not hesitated to kill him,” said Dara, calming the raging Bom down.

 

                “Then who is it that makes you sigh? Tell me Dara, I’ll make him crying for his mommy,” urged Bom. Dara chuckled slightly hearing Bom’s words.

 

                “What? Is that so funny? I’m trying to help you just now, and you just laughing at me. How great friend I have here,” said Bom sulking.

 

                “Don’t be mad, Bommie-ah. I laughing coz you are so sweet, haha, I bet no one will come to you if they know your violence side, Bominator,” said Dara, while covering , controlling her laughter.

 

                “Whatever Dara, so you need to know, I just found someone. And I like him since the beginning I found him before,” said Bom, giving Dara a double jerk make the latter stared her amused.

 

                “Oh really, who is the poor guy?” asked Dara, teased.

 

                “I think he is lucky coz meeting me. You know Choi Seunghyun?” said Bom, ignoring Dara tease.

 

                “Ah, TOP oppa? Is he your next target?” asked Dara, hurriedly.

 

                “Oppa? Yah! What is your relationship with him? I know you know him but I didn’t know that you called him oppa?” replied Bom, shaking Dara body.

 

                “He is Minho friend and he is much older than us. I don’t see any problem calling him oppa. Yah! Don’t play with oppa heart if you’re not serious with him,” said Dara, firmly.

 

                “Of course not Dara, I’m serious right now, if he is the one for me. I can’t see any problem for us to go further,” said Bom with determination. Dara smile looking at her ‘sister’, if Bom really serious about him, she doesn’t any problem to support Bom all the way.

 

                “Good to hear that, Bommie-ah. You have my support then, I’ll help you if you seek for help,” said Dara. Bom smiled brightly hearing Dara offer.

 

                “So tell me who did you had just saw earlier? Whoever he is, he had succeed make me angry coz he make you sigh and frowned,” said Bom, urging Dara tell her the truth.

 

                “Oh, him. Do you remember before I told you about some guy stalking you and I confront him?” asked Dara.

 

                “Ah, that hot guy. He called you bunny, don’t he?” said Bom.

 

                “Ah, how do you know? I only told you that I mistaken him for my stalker only,” said Dara bewildered.

 

                “I’ve already met him after you told me about your incident with him. He definitely falling for you right Dara,” said Bom teased.

 

                “That’s not funny at all Bommie. I don’t like it at all,” said Dara frowning.

 

                “Haha, don’t mad bunny. So what he makes that made you look so disturbed Dara?” asked Bom serious.

 

                “He kissed me,” mumbled Dara, her voice barely heard for Bom.

 

                “What? Where? On lips?” asked Bom, eager.

 

                “No! Definitely not there,” yelled Dara as she touching her right cheek where Jiyong kissed earlier.

 

                “Haha, you’re blushing Dara-ah. Do you like his kiss that much?” teased Bom.

 

                “Yah! I don’t like him. No, never in my life,” yelled Dara, convincing Bom about her feeling.

 

                “Yeah right, we will see about that. Forget about him first Dara, I want to know more about TOP-ssi can you help me?” asked Bom, she even gave Dara her puppy eyes look.

 

                “What do you want to know about him?” replied Dara.

 

                “Is he has a girlfriend, fiancée or a wife that I didn’t know?” asked Bom.

 

                “He used to have a fiancée, but she just passed away three months ago. Died coz of cancer,” answered Dara.

 

                “Really? Why I didn’t know about her before? Who is she?” asked Bom.

 

                “Coz their relationship was kept from other. Do you happen to know about Lee Hyori?” said Dara.

 

                “Lee Hyori? The heiress of Lee Corporation? She is his fiancée, ah, I do heard about her passed away three months ago, but I thought she involve in accident or something,” said Bom.

 

                “They have been engaged almost for two years, and I heard from Minho that their wedding should be held at the end of this year. Poor TOP oppa,” said Dara, sadly.

 

                “Poor Tabi. Do you think he will accept me to be his friend?” said Bom.

 

                “Tabi? Friend, I thought you want him to be your future husband?” asked Dara.

 

                “I think it is more comfy for me call him Tabi. Hurmm…after I heard his story, I don’t think I want to hurt his feeling or force him to love me when he went through all that sadness,” said Bom.

 

                “I don’t know what to say, Bommie-ah. You make me speechless with your words. I’ll support you till the end. Ah, why don’t you invite him to participate ‘Couple Dance Competition’ this Friday?” suggested Dara.

 

                “It’s a good idea, Dara-ah. Thank you. I’ll ask him tomorrow. Hey Dara, why don’t you ask that hot guy participate it together?” said Bom, teasing Dara.

 

                “No. I don’t think I can cheat behind Minho, Bommie-ah. It is not a right thing to do,” said Dara, mumbling.

 

                “I don’t ask you to cheat him, I ask you to have fun as long as you can Dara-ah. I don’t think he should mad at you Dara if you have fun with other guys behind his back. I mean, he do it first with his fiancée till she get pregnant while he said he didn’t love her,” said Bom, giving her opinion to Dara.

 

 Bom actually didn’t like Lee Minho that much, coz he know Minho Casanova reputation from her sunbae. She even forbids Dara to get closer to Dara, but Dara didn’t listen to her. Then she gave up, she didn’t even talk about Minho unless Dara start it first.

 

“I know, Bommie. But I don’t want to cheat him, he has done so much for me,” said Dara.

 

“It’s up to you, Dara-ah. Why don’t we go to the club after this? You should take a couple of shots so you can forget about that panther,” suggest Bom.

 

“Alright, let’s have fun,” said Dara, gleefully.

 

Then, the two of them changed their clothes to club wear that more suitable. Bom wear a colorful mini dress that contrast to her long red hair and her fair skin. Her skirt is really short that shows her bare smooth flawless long legs to others. She even wears 3 inches high heel makes her that already tall become taller.

 

Dara wear a high waist black leather skirt that end just above her knees. She wears a sleeveless red shirt that been tucked in her skirt. She just let loose her wavy brunette hair in front of her chest. Her high heel didn’t help look taller that much.

 

They do have fun in the club together. It’s not that they didn’t manage to grab any guys’ attention with their looks. It just they didn’t found any guys attractive for them. After that, they just take their rest without changing their clothes or even removing their make ups.