5

cruise's story..

 

5

BOM POV

 

I’m so happy coz TOP still remembered me, yes, TOP, Mr Choi want me to call him TOP because it is his nickname, and it is more friendlier to call than Mr Choi. I ask him why TOP not others, he answered that name is given by his friends since high school because of he always on top in academic, sports and also girls even he is very shy in front of the girls. And he invite me for dinner tonight, ah, I can’t wait to see him again. I will tell Dara about TOP later, she will be delight to see him again.

 

I want to ransack my luggage, I want to find my most pretty and expensive dress that I had to wear for dinner with TOP tonight. I walked across the music room to get to our room, there are some sweet melody floating in the air from the music room. Wah, who plays this songs? I take a peek in the music room, I saw a Mohawk hair guy sitting in front the grand piano absorbing his music. Ah, so he is the one who plays this song? I observed the guy, his well built body is wrapped with a white plain shirt and his wearing a dark blue jeans. His appearance doesn’t suit with his talent playing piano; he doesn’t look rich at all. I thought those who playing piano always came from a rich family, maybe he got scholarship or always played in the church, who knows.

 

“You know, you can hear well if you get inside the room,” his words make me startled, coz I never expect that he know that I peeking him. Despite all that, my legs move inside the room by itself without my consent. I want to walk away from here, but unfortunately my legs seem to betray me again, now, they froze steadily beside the piano. I frowned when thinking that I can’t move my legs as I wanted to, as if they had been enchanted.

 

“Hey, I don’t force you to come in, so don’t make face like that,” he said again, irritated. Eh, he misunderstands me, I’m not frowning at him, but I’m frowning at my freaking betrayer legs.

 

“It’s not bout you, it’s about my freaky damn legs. So, don’t be full with yourself,” I snickered back at him. I saw he looking at my legs intently, he make me blushed.

 

“Yah, ert!! Don’t look at me like that, you freak,” I yelled at him. He just smirked at me and walk closer to me.

“Now, it is you who the one full with yourself. I just want to see your freaky damn legs, but what I saw is that you have one pair of pretty long legs, and I like it,” he said it. His words sound so erted, oh my Gucci, am I entering some ert lair.

 

“You are so ewww…What are you? Some erted guy or a serial molester?” I yelled at him as I moved to the door backwardly.

 

“You’ve got some imaginative mind there, pretty girl. No, I’m not those people, so don’t worry. In fact, it is not me who peeked at someone just now,” he said teasingly. Damn, why he reminding me bout that again?

 

“Shut up! What do you want freak?” I ask him still in loud voice. I have no intention to talk to him nicely, I don’t think he deserve it.

 

“I want to be friend with you, can I?” he does dare ask me that. Who is he? Some nerves.

 

“You want to be my friend? Actually I choose my friends, and I don’t think you make the cut,” I said that as I look at him up and down.

 

“And what is the cut to be your friends?” he ask me. Does he really want to be my friends? But I don’t want to be his friend. Ah, I will give him what I’m looking for in men.

 

“I don’t think you have all that I want, I’m looking for friends who have car, condo and a lot of cash. Do you have all that? If do you can be my friends,” I said to him while smirked. At first he look so shocked, then he shook his head while smirks.

 

“Yah, why you do that?” I yelled at him, actually I felt so annoyed with his action just now.

 

“Do what? I’m not doing anything,” he said it to me while his face still plastered with his annoying smirks.

“You smirking at me, and I don’t like it. So stop doing that,” I still yelling at him, I think he already get used to my yelling coz he not flinched an inch when I’m yelled.

 

“What? Now, my smiles turn to smirk at your eyes. I don’t think I have all the cuts that you search in friends but I still want to be your friends,” he said that calmly.

 

“No, you can’t be my friend,” I said that firmly.

 

“Did all your friends have all that you want? Did you do sincere to be their friends?” he asks.

 

“And why you want to know bout them? And why you ask me bout that?” this guy really make me mad, who the hell he think he are. I do sincere befriend with them, in fact they think the same too about me.

 

“Nothing, I just thought that you are not the same like other pretty girls I have met, but unfortunately I’m wrong, all the pretty girls have the same mind, as far as I know. And you make me really frustrated, Park Bom,” he said that to me with a hint of hurt in his voice. Eh, wait a minute, he called my name, and he knew my name. I don’t even remember I have told him my name. Who is he?

 

“Who are you? Are you a stalker? Oh my god, am I in danger now?” I said that, tremblingly. I admit I really scared right now, I’m not a scaredy cat, and nothing can scare me even the thing name started with the letter G or even the slimy things. But heck, this guy really scares the hell out of my life. I need to run far away from him.

 

“Stop the drama, Park Bom. Do you really forgetting your ‘sunny’?” sunny? He is my sunny? How he knew about 'sunny'? No one knows about my sunny not even Dara, unless he is really him.