3

Daehyun the Maid

 

“Now what do you want me to do?” Daehyun asked impatiently to Yongguk, who was not even bothering to take a glance at the younger. He was still too embarrassed to even look at Daehyun ever since that incident.

 

“Umm, well, we’re running low on food, so you could go to the store to buy some,” Yongguk spoke reluctantly, standing up to go get a glass of water.

 

“Wait...by myself?!” exclaimed the vocalist, turning a bit rubicund at the scenes of embarrassment flashing in his brain. Damn you occipital lobe and the right side of my brain.

 

And he swore he heard a little voice saying, “Thank you,” in his mind.

 

“Uh, well, not by yourself. I’m coming with you, just in case.” The leader scratched his scalp and cleared his throat.

 

 

“Oh, well, ok.” The situation was getting quite awkward now and neither of the two knew what to do in it. So the author has decided to add a little surprise to break the ice. You’re welcome by the way.

 

“OH MY ING GOD THIS IS SO AWKWARD HURRY UP AND GET OUTSIDE ALREADY MOTHERING SHISUS GO YOU ES!” Himchan popped out of nowhere and shoved the two suddenly socially awkward boys out of their shared apartment, greeted by a bright stream of Seoul sunshine.

 

The oldest quickly tried to get back in the house, suddenly remembering that his door was locked by Himchan. “HIMCHAN! YOU MAN, YOU!” Yongguk shouted in a very pissed off tone, banging a few times at the door.

 

“DON’T ME! YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO DAEHYUN!” Himchan yelled back, wondering why in the world would his best friend would want to have with him.

 

“WHAT THE HIMCHAN THAT DOESN’T MAKE ANY SENSE AT ALL!”

 

“WHY THE ARE WE YELLING IN THE FIRST PLACE ANYWAYS?!”

 

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT YOU’RE THE ONE WHO STARTED ALL OF THIS BULL FIRST!”

 

And so, Daehyun was left standing there, watching the two yell across the door, facepalming at the scene of his oh so “mature” hyungs.

 

 


 

 

After the fight, Yongguk finally gave up, and trailed behind Daehyun, who was going to the nearby supermarket. When they arrived, they immediately went in to avoid being caught by the oblivious fangirls and fanboys. Unfortunately for Yongguk and Daehyun, not all of them are like that.

 

“So, what are we supposed to buy?” chirped Daehyun, staring at his recent text messages on his phone.

 

“Well, one thing’s for sure, we are definitely buying kimchi,” Yongguk replied back, scanning the store. When the coast was clear, he grabbed Daehyun’s hand and marched over to the Kimchi section.

 

On the other hand (literally), Daehyun was blushing once again at the closeness between the two. No one was really taking notice of them surprisingly, besides some old ladies and men.

 

And then, just when things were about to safely pass, a fangirl noticed the two, widening her eyes in shock. She slowly yet hesitantly walked up to them, curious as to why Daehyun is in a girl’s costume. “Oppa,” you mumbled, slightly tugging on his white sleeve.

 

Daehyun turned around to see who was tugging him, and as he saw you, he let out an “Oh ” silently.

 

“Hey Daehyunnie, oranges or apples- oh, uh, hello there. Do you need any help?” Yongguk asked politely, sending a glance at Daehyun, who shrugged slightly in return.

 

“Why are you in a girl’s costume?” you questioned, narrowing your eyes suspiciously.

 

“Well, let’s just say that Daehyunnie lost a bet, and this happened,” Yongguk responded, wrapping an arm around Daehyun’s waist. The fangirl noticed this action, and flashed out a erted smirk.  

 

“So are oppas gonna play a hardcore game of Twister when you guys go home?” you asked, raising your eyebrows rather suggestively.

 

 

The two both blushed at the statement, turning their heads away from each other.

 

 


 

 

This is kinda of a weird chapter, since there aren’t a lot of BangDae moments in this. Ouo But who cares? I got more coming up soon, so please subscribe if you haven’t yet! ^^ ThanGyu! (See what I did there? ;D) And now, for some more emotions to describe my love of BangDae.

 
凸(⊙▂⊙✖ ) (⌐■_■)
๏[-ิ_•ิ]๏  ლ(´ڡ`ლ)
 
And the best one yet...
 
ヽ(`Д´)ノ (д´ノ) ヽ(   )ノ (ヽ´△) ヽ(´△`)ノ