6

Daehyun the Maid

 

Hello! See the new poster eh? ヽ(;▽;)ノ

 

 


 

 

“Why didn’t you call me?”

 

The question is directed at Daehyun, who seemed to have this extremely pissed face on himself, as Yongguk glared back at the younger.

 

“Well, how would I call you on your phone if you were passed out on the ground with a pool of blood by you since you just had to look under my skirt you erted bastard.” Daehyun gritted his teeth in annoyance, resisting the urge to go all mode on the leader and punch him in the place where the sun never shines. (Also known as the human scrotum.)

 

“...Who were those men that carried you home?” Yongguk questions once again, narrowing his eyes. He didn’t trust those men that carried Daehyun home and a fueling pit of envy was burning passionately within him.

 

“Ah, them? Just some peasants I found and scared the out of them. Quite the fun if you ask me,” Daehyun chirps a bit surprisingly, boredly scanning his eyes to a different location than Yongguk’s face. He had no time for this conversation and was dying inside to go get some food.

 

The oldest was then in deep thoughts, and suddenly, his mind had decided to create his conscience, two small little people appearing out of nowhere with a “Poof!” and seating themselves on each of Yongguk’s shoulders.

 

On the right shoulder, was Zelo, in a white shiny robe, little wings sticking out on his back. In his hand was held a skateboard, while on his head was a tiny yellow halo.

 

Positioned on the other shoulder was Himchan, however instead of having the same attire as Zelo, Himchan was sporting a white t-shirt, adorned with a black and white striped hoodie, and a random pair of grey sweatpants, with a red arrow-tipped tail sticking out the back. Sitting on the top of his blonde head was a red beanie with mini devil horns sticking out. He also held a cup of Americano, sipping it as usual.

 

Yongguk snorted at Himchan’s appearance. “I thought demons were supposed to be in red leotards with pitchforks jabbing at my face.”

 

“Shut up you. This is the 21st century here. We ain’t the hipsters in the past,” Himchan contorted, punching the taller playfully, which was more of a tap than a fist.

 

Yongguk ignored his friend, and swiveled his head around to meet Zelo, who was boredly playing on an Iphone.

 

“Yah, young man, when did I tell you to get a phone?” Yongguk scolded like the father he was, pointing at the device in the maknae’s hands.

 

“I didn’t buy it hyung. Jonguppie hyung bought it for me for our anniversary. Please don’t get mad at him~” Zelo’s anime-like eyes grew quite big and he pouted, giving him the image of an innocent child. Yongguk couldn’t stay angry at Junhong any longer at the face, and poked the youngest’s cheeks.

 

“Aigoo, my son is so cute~!” He cooed.

 

“Hyung~” Zelo whined, pulling the finger off of his face.

 

Yongguk was then brought to reality, abruptly cutting off his conversations with the other members and feeling a searing pain spread over his face. He touched his face, only to feel a warm metallic-tasting liquid trickle down his nose and philtrum. He glanced up to face an extremely annoyed Daehyun on the verge of anger and frustration. The younger gripped his slightly red fist, heavy frustrated breaths shooting and being in with his mouth.

 

“Goddamnit hyung, pay attention to me when I talk, is it really that hard? Is it really that difficult to hear someone ranting about something? And who were you talking to by the way? Do you still have imaginary friends hyung? Really? You’re 22 for God’s sake and you’re so antisocial. You know what? The next time we have a day off like this, we are going to a nightclub and you are going to make some friends, because- Jesus Christ Gukkie hyung, this is so not healthy for you. Are you listening to me now, because...” Yongguk tuned out again to Daehyun’s nagging and ranting, not wanting to bother to immerse himself in unnecessary information.

 

Shisus Christ, this kid talks way too much for his own good. Hope he shuts up for once one day. He mentally face palmed at the idiocy of the thought.

 

 


 

 

Hello. Weird chapter again I guess.〈(゜。゜) Oh wells. ヾ(´・ ・`。)ノ” You can enjoy my emotes then.

 

Baby Don’t Cry~! Tonight~ ヾ(´□`* )ノ

 

ヘ(⊙▽⊙*)ノ Anyways, see you later guys! (─‿‿─)