4

Daehyun the Maid

 

The two lovers walked back home in complete silence. Since the strange encounter from the sudden fangirl attack, Daehyun and Yongguk had been nothing but way too embarrassed to be able to even speak a word to each other.

 

In the end, they had only chosen to quickly buy a jar of kimchi, a box of ramen, and a slice of cheesecake, to avoid the onslaught of more erted fans. By now, they were nearly halfway on their path to their dorm, Yongguk holding in his hand a spare key that he had found in his pocket while browsing at the supermarket.

 

They then abruptly stopped their tracks in front of a large crowd, who were all concentrated at what seemed to be filming set for a drama. Because of their inner child mode suddenly turning on at the scene, Yongguk and Daehyun cleverly hid their bags behind a bush, and headed towards the large group of people.

 

They somehow managed to get to the front of the crowd without being seen, and examined the situation with watchful eyes. It turned out that there was a tornado scene being filmed, and the couple decided to watch for a couple of minutes before deciding to head back home to avoid their groceries getting stolen. They finally made their way out of the sea of homosapiens when an ear piercing shriek rang behind Yongguk.

 

The oldest immediately turned around, and was greeted once again with an unexpected sight he kind of wanted to see...again.

 

The massive fan that was used for the drama shooting was somehow abruptly hit with a gust of wind, and turned enough so that it was directly blowing at Daehyun. The vocalist tried to push his short maid skirt down, but to no avail, the short dress had  lifted up for Yongguk to see the glory beneath- and wait...Was that a thong underneath Daehyun’s costume?

 

For the first time in his life, Yongguk fainted from intense blood loss and a raging in public. Daehyun was obliged and forced to piggyback an unconscious Yongguk back home.

 

When they arrived to their dorm, just as Daehyun was about to insert the key into the lock, he realized something, and let out a huff of frustration, resulting in the fainted leader slumping to the ground.

 

He had left their groceries behind.

 

 


 


Hello! Late short update again I guess? Oh wells. And fun fact about this chapter: I wrote it all with my right hand. Only. So you want to know where my left hand was at the time? Holding the tissue to my bloody nose. Yep. That’s right. Anyways, goodnight! ┗(・ω・;)┛ ~(-仝-)~