5

Daehyun the Maid

 

All of Daehyun's man pride was lost by the time he trudged back to the familiar scene. He hung his head low, in hopes that no one could recognize him from earlier. By the time he had arrived, there was not a crowd there anymore, and quickly went to go retrieve his goods.
 
However, by the time he got there, the familiar brown paper bags were nowhere to be seen, save for a few remnants of kimchi scattered across the ground and a greyish blur of a person rushing past by him. Damn it, I knew this would happen. 
 
The vocalist attempted to chase after the person, in hopes that he would get his revenge on the perpetrator, but to his luck, the burglar was nowhere to be seen.
 
Because the evening was slowly being brought onto the town, Daehyun was obliged to head back to his home, tripping over a rock while muttering profanities on the way.
 
 
He past by a dark alley, where a group of buff tan guys were eyeing Daehyun quite suggestively, discussing whether not the target was a good "catch". When they deemed he was, they sent one of their mates to slowly approach the walking male.
 
"Hey there, beautiful," the man said, trying to sound as flirty as ever. He gave an ever so disgusting wink, as if to increase the flirtiness.
 
The younger turned around, seemingly unfazed by the tough and mafia-like aura radiating off of the stranger. "What the do you want?" Daehyun hissed, glaring at the older with piercing yet tired eyes. He had enough of this chaos for a day and wanted to go home and eat some of his freshly bought cheesecake collections.
 
"Ooh, fiesty. I like it. You're coming with me." The man grabbed the vocalist's collar and dragged him toward his gang. 
 
Nonetheless, before they could even get to the exact spot, Daehyun had already yanked himself off the tough grip of the guy, and was steaming with anger and exhaustion.
 
Daehyun pointed a finger at the gang. "Listen here you bastards, I don't know what you want from me, but what I do know is that I am ing tired here, okay? I WALKED IN THIS ING DRESS ALL DAY AND NOW MY ING HEELS ARE TIRED AS HELL. I LOST MY GROCERIES AND WAS FORCED CARRY MY UNCONSCIOUS BOYFRIEND HOME TO WHERE I WAS LOCKED OUT FOR THE MAJORITY OF THE DAY. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME HERE?! "
 
By now, the group was cowering in fear, surprised by the younger's attitude. "Yes ma'am- I mean sir- Yes sir," they shakily replied back, afraid of what was to happen next. They saluted Daehyun as if he was their admiral, patiently waiting for their next command.
 
Daehyun, who was quite furious before, was now smirking with accomplishment and a bit of surprise. He gave himself a pat on the back. Seems like those classes I took actually worked. 
 
"Now that you are under my command, I declare for you guys to me back home safely like the peasants you are. That is all I ask of you," Daehyun declared in a demanding tone, now raising his accusing finger from earlier up in the air.
 
The bunch of men meekly obliged him to his will, and carried the younger boy home bridal style, making sure he was as comfortable as possible. 
 
When they reached back home, they were told that they could drop Daehyun here, and so they did. As a reward to them, Daehyun gave them a hug of honor (or so he called it) to each one of the men.
 
Unbeknowst to him, Yongguk had just woken up from his deep slumber, and was silently watching the scene with confusion and seething jealousy. 
 

 

I don't remember this getting so drama-ish lately. =3= But who cares. And yay! Double update in a week! Whoo! :D
 | (• ◡•) |  (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) <---Recognize them? 
ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ)