8

Daehyun the Maid

About several hours later came morning, who bursted in with her golden rays of fresh Korean sunshine. It shone through the quiet household, indicating that it was time for the members to awake themselves up.

 

Yongguk, Daehyun, and Zelo had returned back to bed after the incident, and neither of them spoke a word, for they were too exhausted to even manage a phrase. They dragged themselves to their bedrooms, locked the door, and fell asleep on their beds.

 

Surprisingly, Jongup, despite being a heavy sleeper, was the first to wake up for once, stretching out his muscular arms and eliciting a small yawn. He rubbed his worn out eyes, slightly wincing at the abrupt impact of light hitting his face.

 

He geared his head around slowly, examining his surroundings, before landing them on his roommate, who was still sleeping soundly as ever. Jongup untangled himself from the bedsheets and pillows, sauntering over to the sleeping male.

 

He sat down right in front of him, and smiled at his lover’s peaceful sleeping expression, before placing a light peck on Junhong’s left cheek and standing up. He gathered his necessary items, and marched over to the bathroom door to do his business.

 

Himchan was the second to rise up, first of all abruptly falling off his bed with a loud thud. He sleepily took ahold of his head, cringing at the sting from one side of his scalp.

 

“Ow,” he mumbled to himself, shaking his head to relieve himself of the pain, before heading out of his bedroom to wake the other bandmates up.

 

 


 

 

Himchan had soon successfully stirred most of the others awake, who were groaning and mumbling about receiving more sleep, before he silently strolled over to Yongguk’s bedroom and opened the door.

 

He was met with the sight of a quiet Bang of course, however right next to him was none other than a slumbering Daehyun. The younger’s head was resting on the leader’s firm chest, his slender arms wrapped around the older’s. Yongguk’s head reclined on the puffy white pillow, his biceps enveloped around Daehyun’s small frame.

 

The visual of B.A.P chuckled lightly at the spectacle, closing the door quietly and walking over to the kitchen. He strapped on his baby blue apron and the stove, beginning to make breakfast.

 

 


 

 

The smell of bacon sizzling on the stove aroused Daehyun from his slumber, opening his eyes slowly and blinking several times to adjust to the morning light reflected in his shared bedroom. He slowly moved his eyes to where his partner was still sleeping, watching as the older occasionally muttered something under his breath or turned his body around slightly to make himself more comfortable. Either way Daehyun still found it profoundly cute.

 

Daehyun prodded a finger against Yongguk’s cheek, the smooth cool skin lightly making contact with the vocalist’s slender finger. He traced light feathery circles around the small expanse of skin, before removing it from the older’s face. Daehyun finally smiled for one last time, before jumping off the shared bedroom and energetically marching over to the bathroom with a towel and change of clothes.

 

He had finally received permission from Yongguk to rid himself of that outfit (it was really itchy, being in there all day), and was relieved when the chaos was finally over.

 

Unfortunately, he did not actually dispose of the costume itself, and that was how another round of destruction began.

 

 


 

 

Several days later, after the bet, was when a curious Junhong, who was bored out of his mind, decided to make something of his day and snoop through Daehyun’s closet, in hopes of finding something embarrassing as a future threat later. Daehyun was out grocery shopping today, and so, seeing this as a chance to take revenge on his hyung for scarring him earlier, thought it would be the perfect opportunity.

 

Zelo lightly tapped on the door of his bedroom to make sure no one was in there at the time, and when he deemed there wasn’t anyone in the room, silently pushed open the door, wincing at the loud creak from it. He then sauntered into the space, searching for Daehyun’s wardrobe, before approaching a tall wooden box, almost nearly his height.

 

He carelessly swung open the doors, and began rummaging through the stacks and piles of clothes, desperately looking for anything that could be used as potential blackmail. He finally paused after a while as his hands gripped onto a thick piece of familiar fabric, and smirked as he pulled it out with no reluctance whatsoever.

 

The maknae quickly took a hold of the maid costume, and immediately running into his room, closing the door behind him as he let out a mischievous giggle, before he began adding some, “adjustments” to the outfit.

 

 


 

 

It was then when Daehyun entered the house, wiping his forehead of sweat with a free hand while storing away the groceries with the other, that he was suddenly snatched away with another person’s appendage, unwilling to let himself be dragged by him and desperately finding any object that he could use to free himself. Unfortunately, to his avail, it was too late, Daehyun being thrown into Zelo’s room. A click was heard and the door was shut, leaving the two to themselves.

 

Zelo cracked his knuckles, a vein clearly sticking out from the side of his head. An oblivious Daehyun was very confused as to what was happening.

 

“Junhong, what do you want?” He yelled, a bit in a daze from hitting his head lightly on one of the walls in the bedroom. The youngest merely grinned evilly again, before pulling out behind his back what he was working on for the last half an hour.

 

Daehyun widened his eyes in shock as he stared at the familiar fabric, horrified for his life. “No, NO PLEASE NO DON’T PUT ME IN THAT-” His sentence was never completed as he was knocked unconscious from behind by a metal object, his vision becoming blurry before blacking out.

 

 


 

 

Yongguk casually opened the door to his dorm, mouthing the lyrics to his latest composition. He set his jacket aside in the front closet, his head slightly bobbing to the tune from his headphones.

 

A small piece of a sticky note caught Yongguk’s attention, as he paused the song playing on his music player, taking off his large headphones. Picking it up, the elder read it in curiosity, his eyes scanning over the messily written note.

 

Yo hyung.

I made a gift for you.

Go to your bedroom.

And as always, enjoy~ ;D

 

-Junhonggie

 

The leader heaved a sigh, a hand reaching up to his face to pinch the bridge of his nose. Oh , what the did maknae do now? He thought.

 

The elder cautiously approached his bedroom, curious as to what the gift was. He pressed a hand against the door, hearing slightly a muffled sound from the other side. Yongguk let out another heavy breath, and opened the door.

 

There, lying in his bed, was none other than Daehyun, who was seemingly and desperately attempting to free himself from the metal chains attached to his wrists and the bed. He yelled out noises that were practically covered by the black handkerchief tied around his neck, calling out for anyone to save him.

 

However, that was not what Yongguk was gaping his mouth at.

 

Daehyun was once again  doing some sort of cosplay thingy, but this time with a playboy bunny outfit, complete with a dark black bunny ears band resting at the top of his head and a fluffy cream colored tail at his . The black suit was pressed tightly against his body, showing off his flat yet toned torso, and his creamy mocha legs.

 

Daehyun sensed the presence of someone in the room and stopped shouting, only to realize that it was his boyfriend gaping widely at him, his arms seeming nearly limp dangling by his sides. A deep shade of crimson spread across his cheeks, embarrassment flooding inside of him.

 

Yongguk unconsciously his dry lips, before shaking his head to rid of the shock. He then suddenly smirked deviously, closing the door behind him to have a little “fun with his bunny”. Daehyun gulped anxiously at what was about to happen.

 

 


 

 

“WAAH! THAT WAS A TERRIBLE IDEA!” Zelo complained to himself, flailing his arms like a baby in the air before sliding them against his face, turning it into a disoriented version of him. “NOW THEY’RE GONNA GO AT IT FOR HOURS!” He planted himself head first onto his bed.

 

A silent Jongup slightly shook in disappointment across while seating himself on his own, who, from the outside, looked bored, but was truly interested in the topic inside. “It was technically your fault though.”

 

His face was then met with a pillow flung across the room by the maknae, letting out a whine before smashing himself in more into his duvet covers.

 


 

And well, that’s the end of this story. Welp, I hoped you enjoyed the little series and all, it wasn’t much. (I think this ending .) So uh, /clap/ see you next time fellow readers! ^^

 

Daehyun: Hey, what about me?

 

Yongguk: And me.

 

Author: I already implied the ending to you, which was your bunny love ing making session.

 

Daehyun: /blushes/

 

Zelo: Wow, I’m surprised this actually fits me. /comes out in the costume/

 

Jongup: HOLY HOYA THERE I GO- /faints of blood loss/

 

Hoya: Who called?

 

Dongwoo: No one called honey.

 

Hoya: But I swore someone was calling me for a sec.

 

Woohyun: Actually that was me.

 

Suho: Um, shouldn’t someone take him to the hospital? /points at Jongup/

 

Key: He’ll be fine after 3 boxes of tissues and a bed.

 

Suho: =__=;

 

Key: Hey! Don’t you make that face at me.

 

Chen: What face?

 

Niel: I don’t see any face.

 

Xiumin: I think he means this one guys. =__=;

 

Kai: Nope still can’t see it-

 

Kyungsoo: KAI GET ‘CHO BACK HERE RIGHT NOW AND CLEAN THE ROOM!

 

Kai: Ok mom, I get it already.

 

Kyungsoo: NO YOU DON’T IF YOU HAVEN’T CLEANED IT YET! /grabs ear/

 

Kai: OW! OW! ! THAT HURTS!

 

Suho: KAI! THERE ARE CHILDREN HERE!

 

Lay: /covers the maknae’s ears/

 

Sehun: Did thomeone thay thomthing?

 

Luhan: HOLY SHISUS THE LISP HAS RETURNED! TO THE DENTIST RIGHT AWAY!

 

Sehun: NOOOOOOOOO!

 

Author: GUYS GET THE OUT RIGHT NOW BEFORE I KILL ALL OF YOU!

 

Sehun: ...

 

Luhan: ...

 

Lay: ...

 

Random turd in the corner: ...

 

Suho: ...

 

Chen: ...

 

Kai: ...

 

Kyungsoo: ...

 

Yongguk: ...

 

Daehyun: ...

 

Niel: ...

 

Siwon: Someone called?

 

Woohyun: ...

 

Hoya: ...

 

Dongwoo: ...

 

Xiumin: ...

 

Zelo: ...

 

Jongup: :D

 

Suho: WAIT WHAT THE HELL I THOUGHT HE FAINTED?!

 

Zelo: Don’t worry he’s forever like this.

 

Suho: Oh, okei then lol.

 

Chen: ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

 

Xiumin: BAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIS!

 

Jongup: :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

 

Me: /facepalm/


And yes I just gave an extra special thing by the way. OTL