2

Daehyun the Maid

 

After successfully getting rid of the massive nose bleed that was experienced, Yongguk finally managed to compose himself back together, throwing the three large tissue boxes into the nearby trash can in his room.

 

He slowly unlocked and twisted the doorknob, making sure that the rolled up tissue was still inside his bleeding nose. He swung open the door, allowing himself to be greeted with the sight of Daehyun, still in his outfit, patiently waiting for him by watching TV.

 

Yongguk quietly strolled over to the side where Daehyun was sitting down. The leader still hadn’t recovered from the main vocalist’s attack, and his face was still red as ever. After a brief moment of silence, he cleared his throat, grappling Daehyun’s attention. The younger looked up to the oldest, his eyes seemingly eager to await for what Yongguk had in store for him.

 

“Uh, well, I kinda made a mess in my bedroom, so I was wondering if you could go clean it up,” he awkwardly commanded, eyes shifting away from the younger one of the two. The said person just simply stood up and grabbed a few necessities from kitchen. He then skipped? over to Yongguk’s bedroom and went inside, leaving the owner of that room silently standing there watching the male.

 

Daehyun looked in a bit of shock at the mess Yongguk had made, clothes strewn all over the place, CDs and tissues tossed carelessly aside. He immediately began to work by organizing his tossed clothes, muttering a few complaints about the chaotic room and a few profanities on the side too.

 

 


 

 

Pretty soon, after around half an hour of the leader wandering carelessly around the dorm, he finally decided to go retrieve his guitar and begin creating some melodies for his songs. He quietly pushed the door, and was abruptly greeted with a sight that he, kinda wanted to see?

 

Daehyun was currently situated next to his bed, crouching down, furiously scrubbing with a soapy sponge at what seemed to be a coffee stain on the ground. The younger remained oblivious to Yongguk entering the room, and continued to do his scrubbing.

 

On the other hand though, Yongguk’s mouth was slightly dangling open, eyeballs bulging out wider than usual. How dare he do that to me! And at now too! he thought, taking time to absorb in the details.

 

Oh, you wanted to know what he was staring at, right? Well, what’s one of the first things you see when you witness someone on the ground, scrubbing at a stain? Yep, that’s right. Their . Or in this case, Daehyun’s beautiful luxurious fantastic elastic tushy, all for Yongguk to see. This kid is such a ing tease.

 

Several minutes later, Daehyun finally took the time to notice that someone was watching his every move, and turned around, only to see Yongguk staring at him in some sort of trance. He followed his dazed eyes to where his laid, and soon after getting the message, he sent back a glare that could only translate to, “Get the out of the room and stop staring at my because I know it’s beautiful and all but you still need to get the hell of out the bedroom before I come over and smash your flawless face into the nearest wall and castrate every single one of your bones into pieces”.

 

Fortunately, Yongguk got the note, and quickly ran out of his bedroom, leaving Daehyun to do his work again. Now if only he got his guitar and managed to get a sneaky hand on that damn fine .

 

 


 


∩( ・ω・)∩ Hurrah! I quickly wrote and finished the second chapter today! I’m so happy. :3  And it seems that a certain amount of people are liking this story, which is a very good thing, so thank you for reading. I’ll try to update as fast as I can, so anticipate for the future chapters. So yeah. Bye! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ༼´◓ɷ◔`༽ Hey look guys it’s Pedobear.