My Precious Shinnie

♕ The King and His Queen ♔

 

What was going on? Shinkyu didn’t remember her pillow to be all bumpy, hard and… warm? And why did she feel something heavy pressing on her body? With a start, she opened her eyes, only to have them shut reluctantly to evade the blinding sunlight. However, it didn’t stop her from reopening them. Bad idea for Jiyong, who had his arms wrapped around her and guess what? *drum roll* He was TOPLESS!!

Shinkyu shot up and clenched her fist in anger. “KWON JIYONG, YOU RASCAL!!!” And before he had the chance to respond, he was already ‘flying’ out of the bed; that is, after Shinkyu punched him in the eye.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

“Stupid girl! Acting as if you’re a !” Jiyong grunted as he pressed an ice pack onto his eyes with one hand, and rubbed the back of the head with the other. Even with only one eye opened, he managed to glare at Shinkyu.

“What? You can’t blame me for that! How in the world am I supposed to know that you don’t wear anything when you sleep?” Shinkyu explained defensively. Don’t say it, don’t say it! “Conceited monkey…” She did! She just couldn’t resist, can she?

“Eh, what was that you just say?” Jiyong squinted his eyes at the insult.

“Nothing,” Shinkyu just muttered.

“Yeah, of course not!” Jiyong said in a mocking manner. He would soon find a way to ‘punish’ his wife again! And then an idea popped into his head. He smiled to himself and cleared his throat suggestively before leaning closer towards Shinkyu. She stared at him disgustedly. Jiyong didn’t like the long wait. “I’m waiting~” he announced in a sing-song manner.

“For what?”

Disappointedly, Jiyong whined, “You’re not that clueless, are you?”

“Clueless? I am not clueless!” Shinkyu exclaimed in annoyance. “Could you please get your face away from me? I just bathed.”

Although Jiyong was fuming mad at that time, he decided to just extinguish the flare inside him. After all, he needed to be as gentle as possible for this to work! “Yah, don’t be like this! Give it to me!”

“I already gave you the most important thing in my life, exactly a week ago!” Shinkyu scoffed, as her mind wheeled back to ‘that night’. Then, she reconstructed her sentence. “Wait, no; you stole it from me, remember??”

Jiyong pouted. “Not that…”

“Then?” Shinkyu paused and gasped. “Are you talking about money? I don’t have any, not right now anyway. I’ll give it to you when we get back home.” If we ever get back home, that is, she thought.

“No! I don’t want money!” Was she trying to insult him? Everyone knows Prince Kwon Jiyong was much richer! “I want THAT…” He added, emphasizing on ‘THAT’.

“Could we please get this over with? Just tell me! I don’t like riddles!” Shinkyu snapped.

“The ‘thing’ couples always give each other when they wake up.”

Shinkyu knitted her eyebrows in confusion. “Erh, a slap? A punch? A kick?” She was doing it on purpose just for the fun of watching Jiyong’s handsome face molded into that of desperation.

The prince sighed impatiently before pulling Shinkyu into an embrace. “Seriously?”

“Well, I’ve never dated before so…” Shinkyu admitted, blushing furiously.

“Go figure!” Jiyong exclaimed sarcastically and swiftly evaded Shinkyu’s elbow, which was aiming for his stomach. “Aww, you’re angry, aren’t you? So cute…” He pinched her cheeks playfully, earning him yet another glare from his wife. “I guess I have to give it to you today… But I expect you to give it to me from tomorrow onwards!”

Shinkyu opened to voice her protest, but was stopped when she felt the warmth of Jiyong’s breath on her jaw line, and later his soft lips pressed against her neck. Yes, Kwon Jiyong just gave Ly Shinkyu a kiss!

“There!” He announced triumphantly. “A morning kiss is given! That was quite painless, wasn’t it?”

“I didn’t shout any insults!” Shinkyu protested as she felt herself turning red to the tips of her ears.

“Hah! I don’t need any reasons to kiss you, now that we’re husband and wife,” Jiyong said. “Besides, I didn’t take advantage of you! I asked you to kiss me first!” Smirking, Jiyong blew the princess an air-kiss before leaving the room.

Speaking of which, Shinkyu was still in a daze when her so-called husband left, but she quickly returned to her senses. “Yah! Kwon Jiyong, you erted old man!” She yelled. Fortunately, Jiyong was already too far to hear it, and therefore he didn’t punish her again.

Meanwhile, Jiyong entered the room and sat in front of his laptop at the desk. With a smile flashing across his face, he began to plan the next step of his plan.

‘How to get a girl’s heart in eleven days and break it the next day.’

Tip #1 - Be gentle, yet somewhat aggressive towards the ‘victim’.

Tip #2 - Force yourself on her if needed. Remember to be as erted as possible for erseness is the key to almost every girl’s heart!

Tip #3 - Mention other girls’ names in front of her so that the flame of jealousy would flare.

Tip #4 - Act like a baby and ask her to help with things. Begging preferred.

Tip #5 - The more you kiss her the better.

Tip #6 - Try to be slick but innocent as well. Girls nowadays seem to get attracted to this type of guys. Yeah, that’s why they’re crazy.

Tip #7 - Don’t be too nice to her all the time, or else she will think something is not right. Avoid suspicions at all times!

Tip #8 – Make her cry, and then console her. This is the best way to let her see your sweet and considerate side.

[V.I.ctory is online!]

V.I.ctory: Leader hyung! How’s your holiday so far?

PrinceOfYourHeart: Indescribably boring!

V.I.ctory: How’s the plan going so far?

PrinceOfYourHeart: Okay, I guess. But it takes more than just a kiss or two to make her melt…

V.I.ctory: You are so lucky you didn’t have to go to school today!

PrinceOfYourHeart: What happened?

V.I.ctory: Since Shinkyu jesu is not at school, the teacher wanted someone else to show that Cho Kyuhyun around! Guess who was chosen??

PrinceOfYourHeart: Erh, you?

V.I.ctory: Aww man! No fun! You guessed it instantly!

PrinceOfYourHeart: So, what you gonna do now?

V.I.ctory: I’m just gonna wait till he settles in himself, of course! But that’s not the main topic now! What are YOU going to do to make jesu fall in love with you?

PrinceOfYourHeart: Hmm, I think I have a plan… Is the gang on?

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

What was going on? A moment before, Shinkyu remembered that some one had covered with some smelly cloth and she had fainted. But then, she also remembered chasing Jiyong around the beach with dangerous weapons. And now, she was in a dark room. There was no window; in fact, the whole room had no openings! There was not a single ray on sunlight—duh, how would light get in when there’s no openings? Shinkyu shook her head. She must have gotten the dumbness disease from Jiyong. He must have rubbed in off on her when they were sleeping yesterday night.

As much as she would deny it, Shinkyu really was scared. She limped around aimlessly until she came to a huge door—the only door. “Hello?? Is anyone out there??” She cried out loudly, pounding her fists against the cold, metal door. Great, it had to be soundproof! Shinkyu sat on the floor helplessly.

“Kwon Jiyong, where are you when I needed you the most? Didn’t you promise to protect me forever on our wedding day right before you stole a kiss from me? It’s just typical of you to break your promises!” Anyone would have guessed Shinkyu was in a state of depression and desperation when she ever relies on a dimbo like Jiyong. Didn’t she say that he was a conceited, obsessive, insensitive, annoying, spoiled brat who dated countless girls and only got married because he took advantage of her when she was ‘drunk’?

Could this day be any worse that it already was?

Shinkyu was dozing off when the loud voice boomed into her system. “Have no fear! I am here to rescue you!” Someone was yelling.

“Jiyong?” All of a sudden, she was full of hope, but then, “No”, the person replied. Still, it was better than some stalker, right?

The princess watched as the giant metal door swung open and the light shot into her eyes like fire arrows. “Are you okay, did they take advantage of you?” He bombarded the instance he saw Shinkyu. It took a minute or two before she managed to open her eyes.

“No, thank you. I--” Shinkyu never finished her sentence as she looked into the shimmering eyes of the guy standing in front of her. “Kyuhyun oppa!” She reached up and hugged him tight, her tears flowing out of her eyes like a water tap. “I was so so so so scared!!”

Kyuhyun caressed her soft hair as he hugged her back. “It’s okay now, don’t cry… You don’t have to be afraid anymore, my precious Shinnie…” He pulled away gently and smiled at Shinkyu. “Let’s get you outta here!”

Wait till Jiyong finds out!