Where

Make her Smile :)

 

ChaeRin's POV
-a few days after the incident-
 
I feel like going to oppa's house today , I walk pass Kiko and overhear what she said to her friends "no homework today, so let's get our nails done !" .
 
Since Kiko and oppa are in the same class , no homework for her means no homework for oppa !
 
I saw JiYong talking to Daesung and I wait for them to stop then I ask "Oppa , can I go to your house today? "
 
"I'm sorry baby but I have homework that I need to do with YoungBae , maybe next time ?"JiYong said caressing my face softly , his actions , ohhh ,his actions , they are so so so so soft and sweet.
 
I really can't say no to him , but when he said he have homework , I felt like he punch in a wrong button , but Kiko just mention that there's no homework. Is he , is he lying to me ?
 
"I got to go baby , see ya" he said and I fake a smile at him .
 
I follow him sneakilylpppp behind his back , I wanna see where exactly is he going .
 
Just as I though , he wasn't going to YoungBae's house , I hide behind a tree for a while and when I turn back , he's gone .
 
I look at my right and left and there's no one , he just poofed.
 
where did he go ? 
 
JiYong's POV
 
Why are you following me , baby ?!
 
...
 
I can't let her know about IT .
 
I turn my head a bit and catch her hiding behind a tree , hehe , kyeopta~
 
Im sorry baby ,but I got to go, I take this chance and dash as fast as I could across the road and down an alley to the hospital . 
 
Author's POV
 
"I feel bit weird to come to the hospital with you instead of ChaeRin unnie " Minji said , nodding with Daesung
 
"In my opinion , I think you gotta tell her , Ji " YoungBae said and Dara too said "Im just afraid ChaeRin can't accept it and break down"
 
"Kwon JiYong , doctor would like to see you now " a nurse call out and Daesung gave JiYong a pat before JiYong stand up and walk 
into the doctor's room.
 
*
 
"What did the doctor say ? " Daesung ask when JiYong came out of the room . JiYong's face was pale and he looks really scare
 
"I'm sorry , oppa" Minji said
 
"I don't have many days left , guys .." JiYong finally choke out , his voice was shaking and YoungBae stand up to give a hug .
 
" what are you going to do now ?" Dara ask. JiYong turn his hands into fist and said "Im gonna help ChaeRin to take revenge and I'm gonna hurt ChaeRin ..."
 
"WHY hurt ChaeRin unnie?!" Minji ask
 
" She has to stay away from me , break up with me , move on to someone else or else she will be more hurt when my time is up " JiYong explain with his head bow , the four know he was holding back his tears.
 
[a/n: it's been a while , sorry but the next chappie will be up very very soon ~ pls comment and subscribe *^_^*]