Specific

Make her Smile :)

 

Author's POV
 
Days pass and the new semester has started but JiYong didn't really come to school , but when he does , he gives ChaeRin the cold shoulder .
 
ChaeRin was badly hurt and broken, she actually still have feelings for him.
 
-Christmas-
 
 
"ChaeRin-ah! I'm throwing a Christmas party and you're invited !" Bom announce and Minji squeal happily . 
 
*
 
ChaeRin knock on Bom's door and Dara open it excitedly "ChaeRin ! Welcome !!"
 
"Heey" ChaeRin greeted and enter the house .
 
ChaeRin froze on the spot , her heart felt like it stop working as she saw him .
 
JiYong ...
 
Her oppa ...
 
His platinum blonde hair was gone as he had a new hairstyle , he had much more even bangs with ashy blonde hair (a/n: that XX hair)
 
He pause for a while when he and ChaeRin lock eyes . 
 
JiYong's POV
 
ChaeRin's here ?!
 
Why didn't ANYONE tell me ?!
 
I pick up my paper cup and everything I have put into my mouth , throw them away , I can't let ChaeRin touch them , taste them or go near them .
 
I hate my life ...
 
Okay okay , act cold JiYong , act cold , she probably hates you right now , so don't bother of treating her nice , you said you'll hurt her right ? I sigh mentally and got up , ChaeRin looks at me with those big , alluring eyes which shows sadness , I wanna cry and kill myself when I saw her being sad .
 
Baby, pls be happy and move on without me.
 
I yell over to Bom noona who was in the kitchen with SeungHyun hyung " noona , I'm leaving !"
 
"Why so early ?! Stay longer !" Bom noona shouted back from the kitchen
 
"noona... " I whine and pout .
 
"aish , okay , fine " Bom finally agreed and summon Dara to go to the kitchen a while .
 
Before I could run out and cry my heart out , Dara noona came out of the kitchen and grab my shoulder suddenly
 
"ow , what's your problem ?" I glare at her and rub my poor shoulder .
 
Dara noona drop something in my palm and said "eat it or give it to ChaeRin , you know how hurt and broken she is ? She's almost crying every night to sleep and crying when she phones us just to talk about you . I-I thought you said u want to make her smile.."
 
Dara was trailing off at the last sentence , she was probably hurt too to see her best friend like that.
 
Yea , I wanna make her smile ...
 
I open my palm and a yellow colour jelly bean rests there
 
"ChaeRin has been addicted to jelly beans these days " Dara explain and I nodded .
 
Jelly beans ehh ?
 
"Are you going to give it to her ?" Dara ask and I toss the jelly bean in my mouth and Dara sigh before walkin back to the living room .
 
I walk back to the living room and search the bowl of jelly beans for a specific one .
 
When I found one, I walk to ChaeRin- who was staring at me the whole time - .
 
Without warning , I push the jelly bean in and I hear her gasp a bit before realizing what it is .
 
Dara gape at me while muttering " I thought you're not going to give her ..."
 
I look at her before leaving the house and said
 
"She likes the strawberries one " 
 
 
[a/n: I'm staying over my friend's place for 3 days so here a chappie :3 I change the title and a bit at the foreword & description . Have u seen the chrome heart party picture of GDCL ? U MUST ! Cutie CL pressed up behind handsome GD . PLS LEAVE SOME COMMENTS , I BEG U <3 :) #CLtheBaddestGZB