Revealed

Make her Smile :)

Author’s POV

-A WHOLE LOT OF DAYS LATER-

Jay was driving ChaeRin to buy some medicine for her aunt in a place somewhere out of the city , the trip was pretty long and ChaeRin had fallen asleep.

After a couple of hours they’ve finally reach their destination , “ ChaeRin-ah ~ Wake up , we’ve arrive ” Jay said looking at her sleeping figure beside him , they haven’t shared any kisses … which made Jay a bit impatient , he once tried to kiss her but she just turn away from him and said she wasn’t ready for kisses yet . ‘ what do you mean you’re not ready ? you’re almost 18 now ! ’ Jay thought as a crazy idea pop into his mind .

He look at her and started leaning forward .

Just a lil closer…

a..

lil…

close-

“ OPPA , WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?!?!” ChaeRin suddenly woke up and yell which made Jay stop his tracks .

“Ah.. I-I-I just wa-nna ..” Jay stammer and ChaeRin laugh at him “ I know.. I know … but oppa , I really not ready ..”

“It’s okay , its just me rushing us ”Jay shakes his head and smile . CHaeRin picked up her purse and got off the car .

 

*

 

“Ahjuma.. Do you have that cough drop which was black in colour , the one that smells like herbal leaves ?” ChaeRin ask and the ahjuma snaps her fingers before proceeding to a rack of medicine .

Suddenly , a guy with a bottle of medicine in his hands appear beside her and yell “Ahjuma ~ I would like to pay for these ~ ” which made ChaeRin’s head pop up immediately .

“ SEUNGRI ?!?!?! ”

 

ChaeRin’s POV

“ SEUNGRI ?!?!?! ”

I cant contain my voice as I saw him , the guy who poofed with JiYong oppa .

“C-CHAERIN?!?! ” he looks as shock as I am but he soon calm down and tuen his head away from me .

Huh ? What’s with that attitude ?

“ How’s life ? I’ve never heard of you since graduation day ” I ask him but he just ignored me

“ Helloooo ? Earth to Seungri !” I wave my hand infront of his face but no response .

-_____-

“YAH ! What’s with that attitude of yours ?!” I nearly yell and he turn around

“ How could you ? I thought you and JiYong were meant to be …” huh ? Did I miss something

“ Why did you leave him like that ?! ”

“You know he needs you ! He’s sick ! He’s gonna die but why did you just left him ?!?! ”

Wait …

Jiyong ?

D-Die ?

“ Hold it ! ” I snap at Seungri “ what’s going on ? what’s with JiYong ? ”

“ Oh , don’t act like you don’t know  !! He even called you ! ” Seungri retort and my eyes widen as I remember a few months ago he called me .

“ Yes , he did , but he didn’t say anything !! The line was quiet and before I could ask him anything he hung up! ” I said and I cant feel something’s not right .

Seungri gape at me for a while “ he didn’t say anything ?!” “YESH!!! Now tell me please , what’s going on ?! ” I yell , starting to panic and for some crazy reason I can feel my heart breaking apart and tears starting to appear .

“ He’s…  gonna die …” 

And everything was block out of my ears .

 

*

 

No…

But …

Why …?

“ W-What do you mean ? H-How ? ” I stammer

“ He’s suffering thru aids , that’s why he never shares anything with you , he doesn’t wanna infect you …” Seungri explain and I cant contain anymore .

I cried …

“ He actually has been suffering all along eversince you guys started dating ..”  I cried more after hearing that .

“ He has been waiting for you , ChaeRin-ah… ” that sentence made my head shot up .

Maybe…

I could…

I must , or else , I’ll never see him ever again !

 

 

 

“ Seungri-ah , can I go see him ? ”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[a/n : Ohohohoho, :3 pls leave some comments they make me update quickier :D ]