Marbles

Make her Smile :)

 

Author's POV 
 
"You will feel a slight pain .." The doctor said as he sunk the needle into JiYong's vein and draws out a whole tube of blood .
 
 
JiYong winces in pain as the doctor pull out the needle and presses a ball of cotton on the small wound .
 
" We'll try our very best to find a medicine for you to stay around longer , drink more water and eat more " the doctor smile and patted JiYong's back before going out of the room .
 
 
JiYong inhale deeply .
 
 
So much things have change in just few days . 
JiYong wasn't that lonely anymore as ChaeRin is by his side almost 24 hours everyday and love him like he wasn't sick . 
 
 
JiYong was very popular before he was dating ChaeRin , he was like the school kingka . He was invited to almost every party everyone knows him and many girls would kill to be with him , he was a bit of a jerk that time but still loved by everyone . 
 
 
So there's one day JiYong was invited to this party in a club , he was still underage and never been to clubs before so he was much more excited , when he was partying with loads of alcohol and cigarettes then , some weird guy offered him a puff of his own "special" cigarette and JiYong accepted it carelessly , he didnt knew the guy who offered him the cigarette was a victim of aids and the virus kicked into JiYong after a few weeks .
 
 
He was very sad to know that he had turn himself to another victim of aids , he cried every night but he smile like nothing happen when he went to school . 
 
 
When he confessed to ChaeRin that he had true feelings for her and unexpectedly ChaeRin confessed that she had the same feeling towards him too , he was so happy he almost grab her and kiss her right there but he stop himself for doing it and just lean in for a hug , he could sense she was a but disappointed but he really can't kiss her ... 
 
 
He wanted to push her away saying that he doesn't love her anymore but he found himself just staring at her .
 
 
" I dont love you " those are heavy words that was always stuck in his throat .
 
 
But he have those words to her when his sickness was not getting anywhere but worst , he was dying sooner or later .
 
 
JiYong drank some water and he sense someone was peeking at him
 
 
"I know you're there ChaeRin"
 
 
He said out loud and smile when he saw his girlfriends head pop out at the side of the door
 
 
" Annyeong oopa ~ Good morning , did the doctor do a blood test ?" ChaeRin said
 
 
"Nae , he did , it was painful " JiYong pouted cutely and ChaeRin walk into the room and pinched his nose
 
 
"You can handle that Iil injection if you can handle to do tattoos and piercings , oppa ~ " she lean forward for a hug and he hug her tightly .
 
 
" Saranghae .." JiYong whisper in her ear and he can feel his eyes prickling.
 
 
" Nado saranghae , oppa " she said back and rub his skinny back , she can feel JiYong's body shaking slightly against hers
 
 
" Oppa , don't cry .. Please don't cry .. I'm here .. " ChaeRin said running her hand over his ash blonde locks .
 
 
JiYong nodded silently against ChaeRin's neck , he bit down on his lip to stop himself to breaking apart . He need to savor every moment with her , he had a mission to do with ChaeRin and he must accomplish it before he dies . 
 
 
" I've brought some food and sweets for you oppa " ChaeRin said pulling away from the hug and show him a lunch bow she has prepared for him , today's menu was fried teoppoki and it didn't take a minute for JiYong to grab some chopsticks and start munching down , the stubborn boy had refuse to eat the meals that were provided in the hospital so ChaeRin didn't mind to spend some time making him 3 meals or if she's busy she would just buy a take away for him .
 
 
The loving girlfriend had even prepared some sweets for him -a cup of cold chocolate mousse with whip cream on top . 
 
 
Sometimes , JiYong's family would prepare some food and snacks for him too and his sister , Mina and ChaeRin would start chatting around while he talk to his parents .
 
 
" Oppa , do you want to go to the hospital park later? " she smiled at him .
 
 
*
 
 
They were walking around playing with swings like kids , like teenagers skipping school , but one of them was actually sick which sadden some folks who were asking about how they were and JiYong said that he was a victim of aids while his girlfriend here was healthy . 
 
 
" poor boy , I'm so sorry to hear that .."
 
" I'm sorry to hear that.."
 
" you must stay strong , both of you"
 
Many comments were leaking out of the folks' mouths and the coupling just nodded and give a slight smile them.
 
 
They were walking again and this time they saw a little boy who was carrying loads of marbles in his hands walking across the park . He had skinny body , short slighty brownish hair , and due to his clumsiness , he trip and the marbles roll everywhere .
 
 
"Omo , lets go help him " JiYong said and ran to the little boy , ChaeRin manage to swoop the little boy up on her lap and bandage his knee which has a slight scratch while JiYong picked up the marbles . 
 
"Can you tell noona what's your name ? "
 
" YongHun inmida " 
 
" oh ~ why are you carrying so many marbles , YongHun-ah ?"
 
" I wanted to play with them " 
 
" Oh ~ who were you going to play with ?" ChaeRin ask , looking around hoping to spot a few little kids but there was none .
 
" I was going to play it myself because I have no friends... " the little bit sigh and ChaeRin patted his head .
 
" Noona can play with you ~ "
 
 
*
 
 
JiYong was picking up the marble and when he was about to reach for the last one , a tiny hand picked it up and handed it to him .
 
" Thank you , little girl ~ "
JiYong smiled at the little girl who picked up the marble for him .
 
She had a slightly cubby face with long shoulder length dark hair and is about 5 to 6 year old .
 
" what's your name ? "
 
" Kang MiKin... inmida"
 
" oh , MiKin-ah ~ why are you here alone ? "
 
" I ... Don't have friends .. They said I was weird and pushed me away .. " the little girl said , almost tearing up and JiYong looked at her .
 
" wanna play with marbles ? "
 
 
*
 
 
After some ice breaking , YongHun and MiKin had finally became friends .
 
 
" Wah ! Unnie daebak ! " MiKin cheered as ChaeRin manage to knock down JiYong's marble and YongHun's marble at the same time .
 
 
" Hul ~ how do you do that ?"
 
" Did noona go for marble lessons ? "
 
ChaeRin chuckle at the 2 boys and hugged MiKin
 
"of course not ~ " 
JiYong picked up the marbles and hand them back to YongHun " it's late , better go back now"
 
"Neh !"
 
They smiled as they walk back to their own wards.
 
*
 
"JiYong-ah , we've brought you dinner !" JiYong's mom exclaim when she took out a lunch box and opened it , revealing a delicious bibimbap . 
 
 
" Wahh ! Kamsahamida " JiYong smiled and picked up the plastic spoon before scooping some and offering it to ChaeRin .
 
 
" Say ahh ~ " JiYong said putting the spoon infront of her lips and ChaeRin opened up .
 
 
He fed her and ask if she wants some more before eating the remaining while chatting with his parents .
 
 
After dinner ,the day was already dark and JiYong's parents decided to send ChaeRin home since it was dangerous for a girl to walk home . 
 
 
" Bye oppa " She smile and hug him 
 
 
" Bye ChaeRin ..." He smile back and can't help but to sadden whenever ChaeRin said bye ..
 
 
[a/n: Boring chappie but I'll make something happen in the next :3 ]