Was

Make her Smile :)

 

ChaeRin's POV
 
I wake up and rub my eyes , I had a very hard time sleeping yesterday vecause of our breakup .
 
I check my phone with a blury vision and I realize someone text me , my eyes widen when I read the sender of the text.
 
It's JiYong ...
 
And it says :
 
 
Meet me at the riverside @ 11 am sharp
 
 
I glance at my clock and jump up immediately .
 
!
 
It's already 10.40am !
 
I dress up casually and run to the riverside .
 
Wait for me , JiYong !
 
When I arrive to the riverside it's already 11.20am, I'm late ...
 
I sigh and look around , no one , not even a mosquito ...
 
JiYong oppa , please don't leave me ...
 
I sit on the grass and I turn around when I hear that familiar footsteps , it's JiYong .
 
"Oppa ! " I yell standing up and walking towards him but he stop me by yelling back "don't come any closer ! We are strangers now !"
 
My heart broke instantly , "then ... why did you called us to meet up ?can you just give me a reason ?" I ask .
 
"I ... wont wipe your tears anymore !"He reply as he throw something at me , I catch it and look at it , it's my promise ring , the one I throw at him when we break up .
 
I look up an he's already walking away .
 
All these months of dating , did he even love me ?
 
*
 
JiYong didn't come to school after our break up , I didn't know why .
 
I try my best to move on but deep down, I can't really move on .
 
Kiko wasn't doing well in school neither , she spends like hours in the sick room everyday .
 
I pick up my phone and dial JiYong's number .
 
 
No answer .
 
How can he just left me like that when he gave me so much happy memories ?
 
He didn't even give me a reason ... 
 
 
*
 
 
I walk past JiYong's house and saw his sister , Mina Kwon washing her car
 
" Hey , Mina" I greeted and she smile at me
 
"Hey"
 
" is JiYong at home ?" I ask and she said "JiYong ? Isn't he at school ? He's not at home thought ..."
 
"Oh , it's okay , thanks " I nodded my head and look at JiYong's window .
 
I stop moving when I saw his window curtain flip open abit revealing a patch of platinum blonde color hair .
 
JiYong ?
 
I blink my eyes and look at his window again but the curtain was still , nothing was there .
 
I sigh and walk away sadly .
 
 
Author's POV 
 
 
After ChaeRin walk away , Mina walk back into the house.
 
She rest her body against the door frame of JiYong's room and glare at her brother who was scrolling thru his phone messages
 
"How much longer do you think you could hide? "
 
 
ChaeRin couldn't concentrate abit in class, her pals tried cheering her up but she just smile it off .
 
She pick up her phone for the 100th time and send another message : 
 
Oppa , I still can't accept it , pls meet me at the school library today , I'ill be waiting for you , if you didnt show up I'ill really let go .
 
After school , she waited in their usual meeting place - the library .
 
She sat on the chair where most of their memories were made and stare at the table where both of them doodle with random stuff and quotes on it .
 
ChaeRin use her sharpie marker and write on the table : 
 
Are you happy ?
 
Hours has pass but JiYong didn't show up , ChaeRin sigh grab her bag and walk away . 
 
-next day-
 
ChaeRin skip class to the library and was shock when she saw the table she doodle yesterday .
 
Her question was answer by someone :
 
Are you happy ?
I was very happy
 
She already know its JiYong .
 
But she doesn't get why the letter "was" is in his answer .
 
He was very happy but ... What about now ?
 
 
 
A/n:pls  leave some precious comments ;)