Project:: Part two- Luhan and Krystal

Life: Regret and Forgivness

Crefits to google - Didn't say his name but he's very cute so I made up his name for the story.


T1rbS0XflkXXa.IHQU_014035.jpg_310x310.jp


Luhan's p.o.v

 

Krystal and I were assigned to Sunshine Orphanage. Krystal stayed quiet which was weird. We arrived and she hesitated to go in.

" Are you ok?" I asked. She shook her head.

" I can't do this" she said walking off.

" Krystal,  you can't just quit" I said grabbing her ewrist.

" Why ? Everyone who works with me hates it. They ignore me and do the project as if i'm invisibal. So why can't I?" she questioned.

" Because I don;t want you to feel alone. I want you to be able to do something and I think we'll have fun together" I admitted and she smiled. It was a pure innocent smile I've never seen before.

 " Welcome" a lady in a suit greeted us at the door.

" Hello we're Krystal Jung and Luhan from Infinite high" I introduced and her smile turned as she stared at Krystal.

" Krystal" she asked and Krystal nodded. She slapped Krystal.

" You bitc* how dare you come back. Was ruining our orphanage once not enough?" she yelled. Krystal shook her head.

" I didn't mean to" Krystal said as tears were dripping down her eyes.

" Get out!" she yelled.

" I'm sorry" Krystal said running off. Then the lady fixed her outfit and smiled again.

" Let's find your kid" she said entering. Wow bipolar much? I silently followed scared of this lady.

" This is Jung Howon he's one year old" she said and I pulled him up.

" Boglibogliboo" I said and he laughed. I smiled he's cute.

" Have a good day" I said bowing and walking off. I walked out and saw Krystal crying on a bench. I placed Howon on her lap. She looked up and I smiled.

" This is our som Howon " I said and she stared at him.

" Umma" he said and she smiled.

" He called me mom" she said tearing up.

" Umma" he said giggling and she pulled him on her lap. I smiled at our cute family. This is gonna be fun. I thought playing with Krystal and Howon.
 


Comment please. What do you think?