******** ALTERNATIVE ENDING********

Lost

 

Tao held you close. At first you were so happy to him, and to be in his arms. But then you came back to reality. You slowly pulled away from Tao and looked back, you saw Chanyeol, but he wasn't standing up he was sitting on the floor. He looked half dead. You ran over to him and knelt down next to him. "Chanyeol?!" You called his name, he looked at you, "Eun Jae...." he called your name, "Chanyeol?" You called his name again. Chanyeol opened his mouth to say something, "Get Baekhyun." he said whispered. You looked at him, confused. Then you stood up, "Is there someone named Baekhyun?" you yelled. Just then, you saw a kid running towards you at full speed. "CHANYEOL!!!" the kid screamed, and he ran over and pushed you aside. Before falling to his knees next to Chanyeol. You were guessing that this was Baekhyun. Chanyeol smiled when he saw Baekhyun face. Baekhyun smiled back and then Chanyeol cheek. "I love you." Chanyeol whispered, Baekhyun smiled "I love you too." he whispered.
You stood there and watched the paramedics put Chanyeol in the back of the ambulance, Baekhyun was by his side. You sighed, "I guess we were never meant to be." you said. You turned to walk away when you felt someone block your path. You looked up and saw Tao. Staring at you. "Tao, are you o-" you asked Tao but you were cut off by Tao lips crashing into yours. He wrapped his arms around your waste and you wrapped yours around his neck. He pulled his lips away from yours and looked at you. "Don't ever scare me like that again. I don't know what I would if I lost you." he said. You smiled. Tao hugged you and you're forehead. "I love you so much Eunjae." he whispered. You smiled, "I love you too."