To The Mall!

Dating Infinite!

"What shop should we go to first?" Jieun asked as she stepped out of the revolving doors. You and Miyeon followed close behind.

"Let's go to that shop first!" You pointed at a clothes shop and ran towards it, dragging the two girls behind you.

"What kind of top do you think I should get him?" You asked as you looked through the rack full of clothes. Completely unaware of the fact that they'd abandonned you, you tossed a sports shirt behind you, expecting them to catch it.

"Do you think that would be okay?" You asked, you back still turned. When you didn't hear a response, you turned around to see a handsome man who seemed to be the same age as you. You gasped when you saw the shirt you had thrown was on top of his head.

"Err, yeah I think that would be okay." He murmured, taking the shirt off and handing it back to you.

"Sorry abou that..." You bowed, "I thought my friend was standing behind me."

"No worries. My name's Myungsoo," he smiled and held out his hand. You introduced yourself and shook his hand.

"What are you doing in the men's section anyway?" Confusion etched across his face.

"Picking out a shirt for my brother." You answered.

"No offence but you don't have very good taste when it comes to picking out clothes for boys..."

You blushed, feeling embarrassed.

"Want me to help?" he offered, taking the shirt out of your hands and putting it back onto the rack.

"Yes please." He smiled at you and started searching for the perfect shirt. Wahh, he's so cute!

After about 10-15 minutes of searching, Myungsoo broke the silence.

"Hmmm... How abou this one?" He picked out a red checkered shirt and showed it to you.

"Yeah, that looks perfect." You nodded in approval. You checked the price tag. Only £5? SOLD.

"Thanks for your help Myungsoo-sshi." You bowed.

"No problem! Wanna hang out sometime? You seem like a nice person." He admitted.

"Sure!" He took your phone and added his number in whilst you did the same to his phone.

"See you around then." He said before he resumed searching through the clothes rack. You waved and went to the till to pay for the shirt. Once you'd finished paying, you went to find your friends.

"Yah! Why did you abandon me?" You demanded them for an answer.

"Sorry, Miyeon needed to pick something out for her mum remember?" Jieun replied, "Did something happen while we were gone? You seem a little agitated; you're not usually like this... Are you hiding something from us?"

You blushed at the thought of exchanging phone numbers with Myungsoo.

"Ani, nothing happened." You smiled and linked arms with your two best friends.

"Where do you wanna go next?"

 

Noraebang!

Park!