Noraebang After Park!

Dating Infinite!

~NIGA ISSEOYA MAN YEOGIGA PARADISE!~

You groaned as you rolled onto your side and answered your phone. What kind of idiot would ring you so early in the morning?

"YAH! Why didn't you answer my texts last night?!" Demanded Miyeon from the other side of the line.

"Mian, I fell asleep." You groggily replied.

"We're going to noraebang today! We'll be outside your house by 2:30pm okay? BYE!" She hung up.

You turned to lie on your back. Turning your phone on, you checked the time. 2:00pm.

As realisation hit you, you jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom holding a hand full of clothes to get ready. When you'd finished, you stepped out of the bathroom wearing jeans and a hoodie like you usually did. Just as you'd finished getting ready, the doorbell rang. That indicated that they were outside your door. You ran downstairs to greet them.

The three of you made your way to the local Noraebang place. As you entered the building, you spotted a cute boy at the desk, talking to the lady that was serving him. Curious, you walked towards them to eavesdrop.

"I'm afraid we can't allow you to do that, sir." The lady apologised.

"Aish, this is so stupid! Can't you just allow it this once?" begged cutie, his two fists curled into balls on either side of his head.

"It's against the rules, sir. You need to pay to enter."

"But it's my friend's birthday today and I have no money! I thought they'd already paid for m--"

"He's with us." You interrupted, handing the lady a thick wad of money.

"Oh, err okay. You can have room 13." she said, opening the doorthat led to the karaoke rooms

"Have fun!" She called before closing the door and leaving the corridor in silence.

"Well.. Umm... Thanks for that." Thanked cutie and wandered off down the corridor, towards one of the rooms.

"That was awkward." Laughed Jieun, "Now come on! Let's go have some fun!"

She pulled you and Miyeon along to Room 13 and opened the door. Inside was a small box-shaped room with 2 sofas and a coffee table. High up on the ceiling was the projector that shone bright lights against the white wall. You and your friends sang your hearts out to every song in the karaoke book. Dancing along crazily to the up-beat pop music and singing along with feelings to the slow ballads.

When the sky turned a deep shade of sapphire, you left the room, making sure you hadn't left anything behind. You thanked the lady at the desk and caught the bus home. Once you'd reached your stop, you got off and walked towards your house. After a 5 minute walk from your bus stop to your house, you entered the front door.

"I'M HOME!!!!!!~" You called but heard no response. Luhan must be asleep; wander where your parents are? Maybe they're still at work.

You ran upstairs, not  caring if you made a huge racket. You snuck into Luhan's room and left the bag containing the shirt on the edge of his bed. You took the receipt out and snuck back into your bedroom. There, you emptied your bag and threw away useless bits of paper. Before throwing them away, you uncrumpled them just to make sure you weren't throwing anything important away.

Maths note? Need it.

English notes? Need it.

Cutie's number? Need it.

Wait, what?

You looked at the small piece of paper again. On the front of the paper, there was someone's phone number. You turned the paper over and read "Hey, text me, yeah?"

Curious as to who this person may be, you chucked the rest of the rubbish under your bed and pulled out your phone from your pocket. After you'd added the number, you texted it.

You: Hello?

Whilst waiting for a reply, you changed into your pyjamas and pulled your hair into a messy bun. When you had finished changing, you picked your phone up to find a reply.

Unknown: Hello^^

You: Ermmm, who's this?

Unknown: I didn't put my name on the back of the paper, did I? *facepalm!* My name is Sunggyu. Kim Sunggyu. I'm the guy that you saw at noraebang?

You: Oh it's you! Yup, I remember now.

You texted him back and introduced yourself too.

Sunggyu: Yeah^^ I snuck the piece of paper into your bag whilst you were paying that lady. Sneaky right?

You: Very lol. Anyway, I'm tired now... I'll talk to you later! Good night!

Sunggyu: WAIT! I was gonna ask you if you wanna do something one day. You know, since you paid for my entrance fee at noraebang. Just a little favour in return :D

You: Oh, you really don't have to do that.. It wasn't a big deal.

Sunggyu: Yes it was! Now, let me treat you!!

You: Aigoo, fine. See you whenever then. Good night~

Sunggyu: Okay :D Call/text me when you're free okay? Night :)

You sighed and placed your phone on your bedside table. Turning your lamp off, you snuggled into your blanket and drifted off into a deep slumber.

 

Next!