Let Him

Dating Infinite!

"Ahh, sure! We've been needing some help on this dance since the instrumental bit is really tricky." said Miyeon, dancing crazily. Hoya laughed and motioned you towards the middle of the dance room. The room stunk of sweat and the air was stuffy. You walked towards one of the windows on the other side of the room facing the busy high street and opened it up to let some fresh air in. You dropped your bags in the corner along with the others' belongings and walked back to the trio discussing the dance.

"So what bit did you need help on?" Hoya asked, fanning himself with his large hands.

"Err, it's an Infinite song; it's called Be Mine. Ever heard of it?" Miyeon turned towards him.

"Yeah, I'm a big fan of their dances. The choreography's amazing!" Hoya exclaimed, "So by instrumental, do you mean the bit where they do this?"

Hoya demonstrated the dance in slow motion and your face lit up. The way he danced made it seem effortless; you admired him for that.

"Yup, that's exactly what I meant!" Miyeon clapped her hands with glee, "How did you manage to do that so easily?"

The two chatted away busily whilst you and Jieun walked straight up to the mirror to practise the dance from the beginning. You counted quietly in your head as you went over the moves, remembering when to do each move. As it neared the instrumental part, the two of you stopped and the sound of someone clapping echoed throughout the room.

"Wow, not bad." Hoya smirked and clapped. He stopped talking to Miyeon the minute you started dancing. He watched the way you moved your arms and noticed the way you added your own twist to the moves. He liked that about you.

You flipped your hair away from your face and wiped the sweat off of your face.

"Thanks." You murmured before turning away to practise the instrumental bit. You twisted your arms, to form a sort of wave and went through the moves slowly once more. You eventually slowed down to the part that you had the most difficulty doing.

"Need help?" You heard a voice from behind you.

"No thank you. I know what to do." You looked behind your shoulder and turned back to face the mirror. You were crouched down, facing the mirror and trying to figure out how to do the next move.

"Lies, you do need help." You felt two arms wrapping themselves slowly around your petite frame and Hoya's toned chest pressed up against your back.

"THIS is how you do it." Hoya moved your arms slowly as he whispered a count of 8 in your ear so you know what move corresponded to each count.

"Ohhhh, I get it now. Thank you Hoya-sshi." You thanked and shimmied yourself out of Hoya's grip.

"How about we drop the honourifics? Call me Hoya. Wait, I'm older than you right? Call me Hoya OPPA." He smirked his devious smirk before turning away to help Jieun and Miyeon.

Soon enough, the three of you had finished learning the whole dance thanks to Hoya. Just as you were about to run through the entire song without any pauses, Hoya's phone rang. He ran towards his bag to answer his phone.

"What? Now? Fine. I'm coming." He hung up and slung his rucksack over his back, "Sorry, I have to go now. Good luck with the competition tomorrow." He walked out of the room.

"THANK YOU!" Jieun called, in hopes of him hearing. He turned around, gave a slight nod towards you and stepped into the lift.

You turned back to the mirror and ran through the song one final time. With a big smile on your face, you slid into your final pose. The three of you panted as you heard the song come to a close. You erupted into cheers and laughter and you all high-fived each other.

"FINALLY!!!" Yelled Miyeon, her voice echoing through the room. Since it was now late at night, you picked up your bag and headed out of the room with the two girls following behind. You took out your phone from the inside pocket of your bag and slid it open. You shrieked when you saw Hoya's face on your screen and a new notification popped up on your screen, signalling you had received a text. You read the text and instantly knew it was from Hoya. He had taken a selca with your phone and set it as your background along with adding his number into your list of contacts. You sighed, still a bit jumpy from the shock of seeing his face as your background before sliding your phone back into your bag.

 

Next!