Park!

Dating Infinite!

 "Hey, how about we all run to that tree there," You pointed at a large oak tree standing in the middle of the field, "And the loser has to treat us all to pizza--"

"Sounds good to me." They both interrupted.

"Wait, hold on, I haven't finished yet!" You shushed, "The loser has to treat us to pizza and..." You looked around the field and spotted a fit-looking guy shooting hoops on his own, "Ask for that guy's phone number."

You grinned as you saw Jieun and Miyeon's face fall.

Jieun's face immediately lit up again, "Well, I'm up for a challenge. What about you Miyeon?"

"Well, you know what I'm like around boys..." Her cheeks turned pink.

"Aww, come on Miyeon. Don't spoil the fun!" Nudged Jieun.

"Fine." Sighed Miyeon.

"On the count of 3! 1... 2... Hey! Cheater!" Your beloved friends had already started running on the second count, leaving you way behind. You tried catching up with them to avoid losing but there was no hope. By the time you'd reached the tree, they were already sitting there and waiting for you.

"Well it took you long enough." exaggerated Jieun, checking the time on her imaginary watch.

"Not my fault. SOMEONE, no SOME PEOPLE cheated and ran ahead." You glared at them whilst they burst into laughter.

"Time for your punishment~" sang Miyeon, still laughing.

"Go on then," she said, pushing me towards the basketball court, "Go ask for his number then treat us to pizza."

"Guys... I was only kidding about the whole number thing," You tried to wriggle your way out of the punishment.

"Nope, you said it. So you have to do it. Now go or I'll drag you there."

"Let's just go to the nearest pizza place, okay? It's part of my punishment righ-- OH MY GOD JIYEON LET GO OF ME." You begged as she dragged you into the basketball court and behind the blue headed boy. They ran away, leaving you inside the court with blue boy.

You nervously tapped on his shoulder to get his attention but missed as he stepped forward to take a shot. You heard a faint sound of laughter from behind you. Gritting your teeth, you tried again and managed to finally get his attention.

"Can I help you?" He asked, turning around and holding the ball firmly in his hands.

"Um... I was wondering if I could have your..." You murmured awkwardly. His laughter filled the air when he realised what you were about to ask for.

"My number?" He finished off your sentence. 

"How did you know what I was gonna say?" You raised your eyebrow at him.

"I heard you talking to your friends earlier on." He gestured to the giggling girls behind you.

"Anyway, here's my number." He handed you a piece of paper, "You're really cute, you know that right?"

"Thank you." Blushing, you bowed and was about to walk away when he grabbed your hand. You turned around.

"Let's go on a date sometime, okay?" He let go of your hand and resumed playing basketball. Smiling to yourself, you walked back to the girls, holding the paper up high.

"Wow, you really asked him for his number!" Jieun clapped, "Now come on, I'm hungry. Time for your other punishment!"

You chatted and laughed all the way to the pizza restaurant. Once you'd entered the building, you ordered one large cheesy pizza. Although others may find it boring, plain cheese pizzas were your favourite. As the last slice disappeared, you paid the bill and the three of you separated. Catching the bus home to your doorstep, you opened the door and stepped in.

"I'M HOME!!!!!!~" You called but heard no response. Luhan must be asleep; wander where your parents are? Maybe they're still at work.

You ran upstairs, not  caring if you made a huge racket. You snuck into Luhan's room to check if he was asleep. Indeed he was. Despite Luhan being a light sleeper, you stomped your way out of his room and into yours. There, you changed into your pyjamas and snuggled under the covers before dozing off into a deep sleep.

 

 

Next!