Dance Studio

Dating Infinite!

"Yah." Jieun lightly poked your arm.

"Mm." You replied, your voice muffled by your arms. Your head was buried in your crossed arms on the table you were sitting at.

"Yah!"

"Mhm."

"YAH!!!"

"WHAT?!?!" You screamed back at her, shooting up from your chair. The chair screeched loudly as you stood up. It had been a long night for you. Luhan had caught the flu and being the caring older sister you were, you stayed up to look after him. But if it weren't for Jieun and Miyeon who dragged you out today; you would've looked after him the whole of today too.

"We still haven't rehearsed our dance routine for the local talent show. It's next week, remember?" Reminded Miyeon, gently trying to calm the cranky you. The three of you were planning to enter the local dance show in your neighbourhood by dancing "Be Mine" by your favourite band, Infinite. The prize was 175,000 won (roughly £101).

"Oh yeah! I forgot about that." You facepalmed, "Miyeon, didn't you say we could use your cousin's dance studio to rehearse?"

"Yeah I did. I've got the keys to the room but I'm not 100% sure where the studio is." Miyeon admitted, chewing her lip and twirling the keys with her left hand.

"What do you mean?" Asked Jieun.

"The dance studio is in this huge building and there's more than one studio. Not only that, but all of them look exactly the same apart from the colour of the walls. My cousin bought it a few years ago and I've only ever visited it once or twice. She has a dance partner though. I kinda forgot his name though. I think it begins with a H, I don't know. Let's just hope he's there right now practising. He has the keys to the room too." Miyeon sighed.

"Why don't you try ringing your cousin?" you suggested.

"She's in Jeju island with her parents and boyfriend right now. I could try and ring her if you want though. But I doubt she'll pick up." Miyeon dug her phone out of her pocket and pressed on a contact. The ringing tone could be heard minutes later but no one answered.

"Worth a try." You shrugged as Miyeon put her phone back in her pocket.

"Oh well, let's just go to the building and ask the receptionist if they know who the owners of the dance studios are. I'm sure they'll tell us." Jieun said. You picked up your bag and slung it over your shoulder, carrying your cardigan in your left arm. You waltzed out of the cafe and down the street, following Miyeon. The building was only a 5 minute walk from where the cafe was so you got there in no time at all. Glancing around the building, you walked into the foyer of the building. In front of you was a desk in which 2 people were sitting at. To your left, there were 3 lifts leading to which you assumed where the dance studios. There were several floors in the building so you were worried you might get lost. On your right were the stairs leading up. Miyeon walked towards the lady at the desk to ask about the dance studios. Thankfully, they knew what she meant and told us the directions. Second floor, room 13. You stepped into one of the lifts and pressed the 'Floor 2' button. Minutes later, the doors opened revealing a long corridor with doors on either side of you. You walked down, peering in each window and looking at the door number. Nearly all of them were filled with dance groups showing off their moves to each other and having dance offs. Eventually, you reached room 13. Opening the door, you found a boy dancing to the exact song you were going to dance to at the contest.

"Hey, that's my song!" You blurted out randomly. The boy stopped dancing and turned to you with a puzzled look. Miyeon brightened up and waved to him. He waved back.

"Miyeon-ah, what are you doing here?" asked the boy walking towards us with a towel draped over his shoulder.

"Oh Hoya-sshi, we need this room to practise for the contest. Unnie told you about it right?" Miyeon replied.

"Yeah she did. Since I'm just about done for today, want me to help you practise?" Hoya replied, scanning you and Jieun but mostly just you. He looked you up and down and sent you a sweet smile. You awkwardly sent him a smile back and looked away.

Let him

Don't let him