Lie in

Dating Infinite!

"Ugh, why must it be so sunny today?!" Complained Miyeon, wiping the sweat off of her forehead.

"Why are you complaining? It's a GOOD thing it's sunny today." Sighed Jieun.

"How is it?" Retaliated Miyeon.

"You know what? Nevermind, let's just wake her up now." Jieun replied, "YAH SLEEPY HEAD, WAKE UP NOW!"

You sat up, rubbing your eyes.

"What's with all the noise? Can't an innocent person sleep?" You fell back onto your bed with a thump.

"Good thing you're a light sleeper. Now come on, we've been sitting her for over an hour. It's sunny today so we were planning to go to the beach and sunbathe, how about that?" Nudged Jieun, winking at you, "Maybe we can even find a cute boy there."

You smiled and lightly shook your head at the last sentence. Why bother going when you've already met up with 3 strikingly handsome boys and managed to get their number?

"Aniyo, I think I'll just have a lie-in today." You snuggled back under the covers.

"Aww, come on! Come with us to the beach! It'll be boring without you!" Miyeon begged, "PLEASE?"

"No!" You buried your head under the covers.

"Yah! Come with us or we'll drag you out of the bed!" Threatened Jieun.

"Don't you dare."

"Oh, I dare." She flung the covers off of you and dragged you out of bed by your feet.

"Ouch! Are you trying to kill me?!" You screamed as Jieun dragged you towards the bathroom to wash up.

"Go wash up! I'll go find some clothes for you to wear." She ordered and you locked the door.

After you'd had a shower, you went into your bedroom to find a cute tee and shorts with flip flops. Jieun and Miyeon had already gone downstairs to wait while you got ready.

You threw on the tee and shorts and slipped the flip flops onto your feet before tying your hair up into a messy bun. Grabbing your phone and purse, you put both of them into your shorts' pockets and ran downstairs.

"I'm done." You lazily replied.

"Great! Let's go then!" They opened the door and walked out, expecting you to follow from behind. Sneakily, you closed the front door, leaving the two girls outside.

You laughed cruelly when you found that they hadn't realised that you weren't behind them. You locked the door and ran upstairs to watch the show from your bedroom window. Luckily your parents were at work which meant you were going to be home alone all day.

Opening the curtains, you found them busily chatting to each other as they walked down the road. They must've asked you a question because when you didn't reply, they turned around to find no one there. Jieun, understanding what had just happened, stamped her foot in anger. You laughed as you watched the two have a mini tantrum; wasn't your fault though. You just wanted to sleep and stay in bed all day but they prevented you from doing so.

Finally, you decided to get changed into your pyjamas again and go back to sleep.

~

DING DONG!

You heard the doorbell ring. You lazily got up and dragged yourself downstairs to open the door.

"Hello! I'm here to deliver your milk?" A tall man said as soon as you opened the door. His jaw dropped when he saw the state you were in. You gave him a weird look before looking down at yourself to check your attire. You gasped when you realised that you were only wearing shorts and a small tank top that revealed your long legs and cleavage.

"Sorry, 1 second. Wait here." You squeaked and ran upstairs. You flung open your closet and threw on one of your jumpers and leggings. You went back downstairs with a handful of cash.

"Um, sorry about that..." You handed him the money whilst he handed you the crate that carried 6 bottle of milk in it.

"Thank you." He bowed and walked away. Closing the door, you set the crate down onto the kitchen table and put the milk in the fridge. Feeling a tad bit thirsty, you opened the bottle and chugged down a glass of milk. Just as you were about to throw the cardboard crate into the bin, you spotted a small piece of paper wedged into the corner. Curious, you plucked it out and shoved it into your pocket to read later once you'd returned to your warm bed.

As you walked upstairs, you checked the piece of paper.

Annyeong!
You're cute >.< Wanna hang out sometime?

~Milk Boy, Sungyeol :P

You chuckled and added the number into your phone once you'd gotten upstairs.

'Hmmm... Since I'm already changed, I might as well meet up with Miyeon and Jieun...' You wandered to yourself, 'Knowing them, they've already gone home and are bored to death.'

Ring them

Don't ring them