Start Of The Summer Holidays!

Dating Infinite!

"Alright class. Settle down. We've still got a long time before the bell rings," Mr Kwon nagged, "The essay I set you yesterday must be at least 8 pages long. Don't forget to study hard too because you will all be having an exam when you return after the holidays."

You groaned as you listened to Mr Kwon's lectures. There was only 10 minutes left of school. Why bother wasting it on something we won't even remember? You glanced around the classroom and noticed that you were the only one who was actually listening. All of your classmates were either on their phones under the desk or secretly packing their books away.

"Now, remember to bring in your History books when you come back because I will be marking them when we come back." he continued to lecture.

"Aww, come on Mr Kwon! The bell's gonna ring any minute now. Can't you just dismiss us early?" asked Jonghyun, a boy who sat next to you in class. Mr Kwon threw him a glare. Jonghyun, knowing full well what the answer to his question was, immediately shut up.

"As I was saying." Mr Kwon said.

RINGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!

"WOOOHOOOO!!!! SCHOOL'S OVER!!!!!!!!!!" Everyone's chairs screeched causing you to cover your precious ears. They all jumped up, screaming and dancing crazily.

"SILENCE! EVERYONE SIT DOWN AND BE QUIET UNTIL I'VE FINISHED!" Boomed Mr Kwon. Startled, everyone stopped dancing and sat back down.

"The bell is for ME, not for you." Mr Kwon informed. You gazed out of the window longingly to find students from other classes already making their way out of school.

Lucky people.

You pouted and turned to face the front. To your surprise, Mr Kwon had already disappeared from the front of the clasroom and was making his way to his car. Turns out you weren't listening to the remains of Mr Kwon's lectures, so you hadn't noticed that he'd already finished. Relieved, you picked up your bag and swung it onto your back. Just as you walked out of the classroom, two pairs of arms grabbed yours and pulled you towards them.

"Oh hey Jieun and Miyeon!" you beamed.

"Yah! Where have you been? We've been waiting for hours!" Jieun complained.

"We've only been here for 15 minutes Jieun." Miyeon sighed. You explained why you were held back. They nodded and decided to change the subject.

"Since it's a half day today, we should go somewhere!" suggested Jieun.

"Oh shoot!"" Miyeon facepalmed herself.

"What?" I asked.

"It's my mum's birthday tomorrow! I still need to buy her a present!" she panicked.

"Oh yeah, it was Luhan's birthday yesterday and I didn't get him a present. Oh well,  might as well buy one for him today." you shrugged.

The three of you walked out of the school gates and towards the mall.

 

To The Mall!