Chapter Two

A Cage Of The Past

 

No-one's POV

The day continued as normal with everyone staying out of your way, but you didn't feel sad at all, in fact you were happy about it, by now you would of already gotten used to being afraid of and by now you knew for sure it was best that way.

 

It was lunch break and you decided to go buy lunch at the cafeteria, then head to one of your favourite places in the school campus.

You had a few places you liked to go to on the school campus, your favourite was an old but cute abandoned shed which had a stained glass window with light shining through it and some tiny holes on the roof which let in little specks of lights.

 

The shed was pretty much empty except for a few cardboard boxes and a three legged stool which you loved to sit on.

Other people would think this shed was scary and dirty from its outside look but one day when you came across it, you decided to check it out and sure enough you were amazed by its natural beauty and it captured your heart, now you visit it now and then at lunch break.

 

It was also located at the back of the school where there was this big garden bed with many flowers planted there, you felt like it was your own secret hide out where you could breathe in the natural surroundings and relieve your stress and it did the job pretty well.

 

But today you decided to go to the other favourite place that you liked to visit as well, the south roof. It was like all the other roofs in the campus but it had the most perfect view of the shed and the garden bed, you also liked how the wind would blow in your face making you feel free like a bird flying through a forest, when in reality you were just a miserable caged bird locked up.

 

But before you headed to the south roof, you walked to the cafeteria first to buy lunch, wherever you went you would always radiate a fierce aura warning everyone to not mess with you or there would be certain consequences you would have to deal with. You entered the cafeteria and stood at the back of the line, the people in front of you wanted to run away feeling your presence but remembered what happened last time someone ran from the line and was terrified at the thought so they stayed where they were.

 

While on the other side of the cafeteria…

 

Baekhyun decided to buy lunch like always, even though his fangirls offered him their lunch every day, it was always the same answer 'NO'.

As per usual he had money on him and was walking to the cafeteria line with his friends or as everyone in the school preferred to call them, 'Exo'.

The girls started to get excited when exo passed their table and one actually fainted! 

 

You however would easily notice these things but at the moment you were in your own world thinking about 'stuff' so you didn't notice when exo was walking nearer and nearer to you.

 

Baekhyun's POV

"Baekhyun! Stop!" I heard Chanyeol called "huh? Wae?" I turned to face him looking puzzled at what he said "look!" he said and my eyes followed to where he was looking A girl? "and what about her?" I said after facing him back "don't you recognise her? It’s the girl you hate, dude either your memory is bad or you have very poor eye sight" surprised at what he said I took a better look at that girl and he was right

 

"wait… how do YOU know? I'm pretty sure I never told anyone about it" realizing what I had just revealed I covered my own month, Chanyeol gave a little chuckle and said "well I wasn't sure about it before but you've done a good job revealing it" I mentally scolded myself before sehun said "hyungs, I've heard about that girl once when I was… err… eavesdropping" everyone turned to face him to see he was playing with his fingers "why was you eavesdropping? You know how much times I've told you to stop" suho scolded sehun

 

"That’s not what matters right now! I heard that girl is really scary, I think we should stay away from her like everyone else" sehun said "I think the maknae's right, I mean look at her aura! It's like she wants to kill someone right now!" D.O sided with sehun and soon everyone did except me heck! I wasn't going to let anyone stop me from doing what I want especially someone like her! "so… baekhyun, what about you?" Kai asked me and I shrugged and said "she doesn't seem scary to me anyways I'm hungry", "does anything scare you?" Kai said then went to join the others, who were accepting lunches made by their fangirls.

 

I walked up to the line and stood behind her, I've notice something… I hate her but I don't even know her name, what was it again my thoughts were interrupted when I noticed she moved down the line and was 5 metres in front of me was I thinking that long? I moved up and thought again why does she even have to be so harsh that people are scared of her, I hate those type of people she was up next and got out her money from her pocket.

 

Your POV

Why does he have to buy lunch when I do It was my turn next to buy so I took out my money from my pocket and waited I hate him and he just had to stand behind me to buy lunch, why does the girls even like him? He is obviously cold and when he does smile… wait I mean smirk… it's so fake, I can see through it I stepped up and bought my lunch then as soon as I stepped out of the cafeteria, the people who wanted to buy their own lunch ran towards the line.

 

Ofcourse the fangirls also ran towards baekhyun and the whole cafeteria became noisy again, I walked toward the south roof with my lunch on hand, smirking to myself thinking Hah! You can't help but be crowded with so many people if I'm not around, serves you right for being such a fake I walked up the stairs and entered the roof.

 

The wind blew at me and I sat down thinking it's strange how I can't even smile when I feel happy I shook that thought out and started enjoying my lunch peacefully.