Chapter One

A Cage Of The Past

Your POV

Beep beep!!! Beep beep!!! Beep beep!!! ugh! It's time for me to wake up. I switched off my alarm and got off my bed, hmm... its Monday today I thought while I headed to my bathroom to take a shower to get ready for another day of school. 

 

At Seoul Arts High there is no uniforms so everyone can wear whatever they wanted to, that's also part of the reason why I chose that school in the first place and it's also a private school as well, so it's the perfect school for me.

After the shower you wore this...

I went downstairs to make myself some breakfast to eat, before heading out of the house and making it to the bus stop 5 minutes before the bus arrived. I got on and signed another day of school.

 

Baekhyun's POV

I arrived to school on my silver motorcycle and take of my helmet another day of school I sign then got off my motorcycle and enter the school.

His motorcycle, helmet and appearance looked like this...

As soon as I stepped into the school, girls started to crowd me and scream "Oppa!! Baekhyun Oppa!!" "Oppa I Love You!!" "You look handsome as always Oppa!!" and more but I just ignored them and pushed pass the crowd, just managing to make it to Exo's secret hangout, the west roof, unnoticed.

 

By the way the school is so big that there are 4 roofs, the north, south, east and lastly the west roof which is Exo's secret hangout.

 

Phew! Those fangirls are so hard to escape and hide from I opened the roof  door to find all of exo except for sehun there. I wondered where that maknae went but decided not to ask knowing the others probably told him to get snacks or something.

 

I walked over to where my friends were sitting and then kai said "aren't you later than usual today?" I shrugged and replied "woke up late no big deal" Kai raised an eyebrow and decided not to ask any further.

 

Usually I would wake up early like the rest just to make it easier on getting away from the fangirls as not many of them come early to school, but I guess I woke up late today and decided to rush out so I didn't get to eat breakfast. maan I'm hungry... 

 

Just at that very moment Sehun had arrived and was panting heavily obviously tired from the flight of stairs he had to climb. "I'm baaaack!!!" he shouted even though he was out of breath. I looked at him and saw that he was carrying a bag of snacks, looking at it hungrily, I took a bag of chips from the bag and sat down next to Chanyeol before opening it and munching on it hungrily.

 

The others also did the same which left sehun shocked "h-hyung did you just used me to get snacks?" sehun said still in shocked mode "well you didn't have to do it, anyways I'm kinda tired of being the one who always buys the food" Suho said in response still eating his food happily "b-but you provoked me" sehun said "and it was your fault for falling for it but I'm sorry okay?" suho said "come and eat with us" Sehun did as told and joined the others. 

 

Your POV

*Sigh* I slumped down on the chair. As always I had been the first to arrive to class and as usual, I chose the seat at the back of the class by the window. It was my favourite place in the classroom and no-one dared to take that seat knowing that I always sat there.

 

I took out a book from my bag and started to read, when suddenly the classroom door opened and a friendly type of girl came in. I still remembered her face...

 

~flashback~(your first day of high school and your first day of being the new you)

You were trying your best to look as scary as possible and it seemed to work on everyone but one girl. She looked really friendly and was the bubbly type of person.

 

I heard her whispering to her friends "hey! I'm gonna befriend that girl" she said "no don't do it --------!" one of her friends said  "yea! don't you see how scary she looks" her other friends joined in "hey! what have I told you guys about judging a book by its cover!" she argued back "I know but--" her friend said back but the girl interrupted her "I'm sure she's warm-hearted inside!".

 

That girl made her way towards you but you pretended not to notice while reading your book 'nonononononono!!! Please don't come over! I don't want to hurt someone like you' you screamed in your head but it was too late, she was right in front of you and started to speak "annyeonghaseyo! My names' -------- what's yours?" you didn't look up from you book and thought 'maybe she will go away unhurt if I ignore her' but that wasn't the case.

 

For that whole week she followed you around determined to befriend you but you never spoke a word and it seemed as though she was talking to herself. You felt extremely bad and wanted so desperately to befriend her as well but you had your reasons and everytime you thought of giving up to her, you thought to yourself 'no! remember that time? Don't let it happen again!' which helped you to not break down and be more determine to not let the past repeat itself.

 

After another week passed and she was still as determine as ever, you finally decided to talk, but... not talk in a nice way but in the meanest and harshest way possible. Although it pained you to do so it was the only way out of this so you opened your mouth and she looked at you with hopeful eyes thinking that you had finally let her in but no... it was the oposite...

 

You glared at her the most menacing way possible and said "why the hell are you so clingy!!! I hate how you're so happy and carefree it pisses me off so just get lost!! I don't want you to be so persistent to me and befriend me ever again!!! Your PATHETIC! taking random guesses on what a person is like without even knowing them." she looked at you shocked with tears rolling down her face and it almost made you break down too but you kept strong.

 

You smirked darkly at her and said "I'm not who you think I am and will never be that way, so don't try to understand me" I turned around and walked away leaving her kneeling on the floor breaking down and crying. When you thought you were far enough you signed and thought 'why? Why couldn't you just leave me alone like everyone else? It would of been better that way' you continued walking away feeling terrible but it never showed on your face.

 

Soon rumours about me spread around the school and died down after a month, now that girl is more terrified of you than anyone else and nobody knows my name and never approaches me.

~end of flashback~

 

Back to the current time... that girl stopped in her tracks and was frozen on the spot upon seeing me, I pretended not to notice and continued reading. She gulped hard and slowly and shakily made it to a table and pulled out an object and stuttered "I-I f-for-g-got my th-thing" I didn't look up from my book and she slowly went out of the classroom.

 

After a good 10 minutes I stretched my arms and yawned thinking I might feel isolated but I chose to be this way, no turning back now.


I think I managed to fix the chapter....