Chapter Three

A Cage Of The Past

No ones POV

~Time Skip~

You finally got home after school and went to take a shower and change into a shirt and a pair of tracksuit pants. When you were done you the Tv to see the news.

 

~TV~

Now next up is an interview with LEnT current vice president, but first let us explain to the people out there that don't already know LEnT, by showing a video of the introduction to LEnT!

 

*video starts*

"LEnT stands for Lee Electronics n' Tech and is now one of the most rising companies worldwide, they sell their products all around the world and are known for their high-advanced devices, but what makes them different from other companies selling similiar things? Well thats easy to answer! They practically invent their own products and come up with their own ideas, well most of it coming from the president him/her self!"

 *video ends*

 

LEnT wasn't always the best company though, they also have their own mysteries surounding the time where they were at the brink of destruction and how they stepped to the top with ease just when they needed it most, all these were caused by the founder and owner of the company a.k.a the former president going missing along with his family. All will be revealed....

After the break so stay tuned to see the interview between KB news reporter Kim and LEnT vice president Mr Jung!

~TV~

 

Since it was the comercial break you decided to go to the kitchen to get a glass of juice and some snacks to eat while watching the interview that was approved by you to see if your vice president did a good job.

 

If you sum up the pieces you will see the you were in fact the current president who remained anonymous and hidden that nobody, not a single person knew you were the president or even related to the famous Lee family at all. Although you kept the same surname it was still hard to find you as Lee was a common family name which fitted to your benefit in staying hidden and working behind the scenes.

 

But how did you know how to run a company being only a first year in highschool? visiting your dad at his workplace and observing his ways didn't go to waste and the plentiful reaserch you did was another big contrbution to being the successful president you are today, but the biggest reason why you were able to was because you pocess the natural talent of creating electronics and you also had the cabability to make blue prints of technical designs for new products of LEnT.

 

Of course you did your best on increasing your skill to the max resulting in the campany heading to the top and you were quite proud in your achievement of managing your appa's company at a young age. At school however, you decided to keep your marks at average, so not to stand out any further.

 

~TV~ 

Welcome back to KB news! now lets switch over to reporter Kim who is with Mr Jung right now.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Reporter Kim from KB news. Its nice to meet you Mr Jung"

"ahaha! its nice to meet you too and I'm guessing you have some questions for me?"

 

"Yes we do and quite an amount to, which I hope you can answer"

"And I will to the best of my abilities"

 

"Okay first question... Mr Jung do you know what happened to the Lee family that has been missing for 3 and a 1/2 years?"

"I'm afraid I don't, and it still remains as a mystery"

 

"Was you always the vice president?"

"Actually no, I became vice president when the new president first contacted me and said he/she was impressed with my dedication and determination for the campany and so I became vice president, originally there were no vices but since the president wanted to remain anonymous it was a bit difficult for her to instruct us without difficulties so he/she would tell me what to say to them and so on"

 

"really? thats something we don't know, now do you perhaps know who the president is or any detail of him/her? "

"No... even I am not sure who is the mastermind behind this company, though he/she has earned our trust and respect"

"oh? so  that still remains as a mystery as well-----"

~TV~

 

You decided that Mr Jung was doing fine with the interview so you switched off the TV and went to the kitchen to make yourself dinner.

 

Even though you were only 16 you were very independent, as a matter of fact you became independent at the young age of 13 and practically did everything yourself, you cooked, clean and paid bills all by yourself and yet you still had time to run a whole company too!

 

Anyone would of thought you were a young genius if they knew what you do but you prefered to keep a low profile and not stand out rather than reveal to the whole world how talented and rich you are, especially to your school. If it was revealed then you would have a hard time to move locations whenever you needed to as you know for sure it will also spread internationally and you wouldn't be able to have a peaceful life ever again.

 

ahh you looked at the time and decided to start cooking dinner. riight I forgot to buy more grocery for tonights dinner... guess its take out tonight.. you went to a drawer and took out several menus and looked through them to fiind what you were craving for here it is! chinese take-away! you picked up the phone and gave a call.


I'M SO SO SO SO SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPDATE AND TO MAKE IT WORSE ITS SHORT *CRIES*

I'VE BEEN SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND I LEFT THIS CAPTER THERE AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO ADD MORE SO I LEFT IT SHORT :'(

THIS CHAPTER ISN'T SO INTERESTING... IT REVEALS A LITTLE BIT MORE ABOUT JI-EUN THOUGH BUT STILL HER PAST WILL REMAIN IN THE SHADOWS UNTIL A LONG WHILE LATER!

SORRY AGAIN!