Chapter Seven

A Cage Of The Past

Baekhyun's P.O.V.

*beepbeep*beepbeep* 

 

"Ugggghh...." I groaned that stupid alarm....

 

*beepbeep*beepbeep* 

 

I stuck my arm out of my warm cozy blanket and atempted to shut it off with my eyes still closed. miss. miss. almost. miss. ugh I give up!

 

I shoved the alarm clock off the bedside table with hopes of it shutting off on its own. 

 

not gonna happen. *beepbeep*beepbeep*

 

It continued to beep nonstop and I became fustrated. I picked up the beeping device off the floor and switched the alarm off then slammed it back on the table.

 

now my bed isn't warm anymore. sighing I walked over to the bathroom tired and irritating.

 

I took a quick shower to wake me up then washed up while thinking deeply. That's strange how I am so tired and irratated in the morning, must be a bad day I'm having. After all, I have to face that abnormal girl in my favorite subject. sighing yet again I finished getting ready and headed to school without breakfast. 

 

Your P.O.V.

I trudged into the school with eyebags and a gloomy aura instead of my usual one, strange enough the other students were more scared and shocked then normal. Perhaps seeing something different from what they are used to can be kinda shocking and strangely scary but that doesn't really matter to me right now.

 

Lets see... I have History first ugh..., Maths next meh..., small break then music... okay, Physical Education easy, Lunch, self-study period and finally English.

 

I can probably get some sleep in history because we're watching a documentary and I can just read or day-dream during maths since I've learnt this weeks lessons

 

I walked to my classroom and sat at my usual seat, lying my head on a book I heard faint squealing of girls and huh?  a motorbike? I sat back up and looked out the window, blinking my eyes a couple of times I saw motorbikes of different colors arrive with their owners wearing helmets covering their faces.

 

must be those popular guys. 6 faces popped up in my mind. ummm.... I guess they seem alright... wait except for that umm b-b-b uggghh... his name starts with b but I can't really recall what it was. hmm... never really been good with names lately.

 

I divert your attention back to the 6.... expensive-looking.... motorbikes and named their colors yellow, blue, black, red, silver and green... hmmm to be honest I like the silver one more, its more of what I would choose. The others are too bright and black is too dark, silver is not dark and not bright at the same time.

 

A-appa had a silver one too... He liked motorbikes even at his age... especially silver ones too.

 

A tear dropped down my cheek without me knowing as I stared blankly at the motorbikes, without their owners on them.

 

I accidently let my guard down for the first time since I changed, it was early in the morning so I hoped no-one would have walked in knowing I usually am in there.

 

well I guess I hoped for too much, I felt the pressence of another person in the room, it wasn't obvious though, in fact they were doing pretty well to hide it.

 

"great..." I said breaking the silence.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V.

I met up with the other members at a park so that we can go to school together, I don't really see the point in going together because all it does is divert more attention to us. pointless right?

 

We met up, talked a bit, well more like me nodding while they do the talking, and then we finally headed to school.

 

I was hoping since we are still fairly early going to school, that there will be lesser people that would crowd us. 

 

But that wasn't the case, seems like news spread about us arriving together early, I have no idea how they spread it so quick or how they even found out in the first place but its still pretty scary to me. fangirls these days.

 

Anyways, there was a big crowd of squealing girls waiting for us, with the exceptions of some fanboys too except they respected our ears more than the girls. I could practically still hear them even when I was a kilometre away, it's surprising how they don't lose their voices. I wish they would stop for their own good as well, we don't really need the gifts yet they still buy them, kinda sad really.

 

After many troubles and effort, the others an I finally made it inside the school, yup inside it as in we were in the parking lot, trying to enter school grounds for 10 whole minutes and for normal people it would take no less than half a minute really.

 

We all decided not to reveal our meeting place at all cost, instead we just decided to go our separate ways, I just headed to my classroom with nothing to do. I'll just get some sleep before the teacher comes.

 

I noticed girls following me and trying to not be noticed but I already knew from the beginning, they seem to stop half way though muttering something about 'my fear for her is stronger than my love for him' I don't really get it but at least they left.

 

I reached the room but noticed some girl was already in it staring out the window, wow, there's someone who actually comes early

 

But before I could even step inside the room, I noticed who it was.

 

I was shocked.

 

not because she was there.

 

not because of the fact that a tear came rolling down her cheek

 

it was because of her eyes.

 

those eyes that seemed so sad, so angry, yet so lost.

 

those eyes filled with many emotions that was begging to be released

 

I knew that feeling all too well

 

but hers was stronger.

 

I never knew or even thought I could find someone with a more stronger sadness, with a more hurtful eyes and yet there she was, even with a blank face that was unreadable even to me who was esspecially skilled to read anyones feelings, whatever it may be, I just couldn't seem to read hers. Her eyes told all though, it had a story, a seemingly tragic one.

 

I thought I hid my pressence really well, almost unnoticable. But I guess not, or maybe she was was better at notticing pressences.

 

I knew she knew that I was there. And she knew that I knew that she knew that I was there.

 

First came the silence.

 

Then came the breaking of the silence.

 

"great..." I heard her say, I didn't have anything to say so I stayed silent.

 

What came next was really unexpected, for me... and her.


After many centuries I decided to show up. :D

okay I don't really deserve to be happy but hey its a biiiiiit longer. I think.

sorry I really didn't know what to write and I'm getting lazier -.-

okay bye^^!

I tryed making a better cliffhanger... don't know if its any better though