Chapter Five

(Not a) Dirty Old Man

Chapter 5

 

Previously on “Dirty Old Man” Sunggyu, who has a crush on Sungjong, discovered the joy of the Victoria Secret website, but also the disturbing image of Myungsoo in a maid outfit was burned into his mind. Well, disturbing to Sunggyu but Sungyeol liked it well enough. Meanwhile, while the hyungs looked at that the maknae pair decided they had enough of being left out of the big boy sleepover party!

 

-Sungjong POV-

 

I was so excited to go crash the sleepover of my hyungs! It wasn’t that it was anything special to sleep in a different room for the night, we did it all of the time. However, the fact that Sunggyu and Sungyeol went so far as to ban Myungsoo from entering just made me want to see it even more.

 

Really, what could those two be up to that they didn’t want Myungsoo to see? It couldn’t be that they were planning for an anniversary. Sunggyu is hopelessly unromantic and would be no use in that. Also, if they were doing a game marathon there was no reason to make it off limits to anyone but them. There was absolutely no reason for the secrecy so Myungsoo and I are going to crash it for sure!

 

“Hey hyung take your pillow and blanket!” I instructed.

 

“Ok,” he said.

 

Then we left and went in the hallway to go to the party.

 

“Are you sure it’s ok? They could be doing something important,” reasoned Myungsoo as we went down the hall even creeping past Dongwoo who was still asleep in the middle of the floor.

 

“Shhh,” I said turning to him. “Don’t be so loud they’ll hear us coming. And didn’t you want to see Sungyeol! Now is your chance!”

 

We crept closer and closer to the door of Sungyeol’s room and then final we reached it. I put my hand on the knob and turned to Myungsoo with my finger to my lips to remind him to be quiet. Then I slowly turned the door knob so as to not make a sound and peaked inside.

 

I had to hold in my laugh. Sunggyu and Sungyeol were both sitting on the bed huddled over Sungyeol laptop completely absorbed in what they were doing. They didn’t hear me at all as I came closer and closer and—

 

“HEY GUYS!” I greeted happily right when I behind them.

 

The pair jumped almost a feet into the air and Sungyeol slammed his laptop closed but I saw it! I did! I saw it before he closed it. They were looking at women in their underwear.

 

I couldn’t help it but feel something in me get a bit mad but I schooled my face into a sweet smile.

 

I mean, why should I be mad. It was only natural for Sunggyu hyung to have an interest n women in scantily clad bathing suits. It wasn’t like there was any indication that his interest could lie elsewhere. Like he said, this morning was a mistake, a fluke, and if he was thinking of anything dirty it was probably about a hot lady (like HyunA).

 

Not that I care or anything! I should be happy that it was just a fluke.

 

“What are you two doing here!?” Sungyeol said once he had the laptop shut. He then glaed at Myungsoo who was still standing at the door behind me. “And didn’t I say this a private sleepover.”

 

“But we wanna have fun too!” I replied.

 

Myungsoo nodded, “Yeah!”

 

Sungyeol sighed, “Myungsoo. What did I say? This is a private party.”

 

“Well, we’re already here now!” I said, cutting in and getting on the already crowded bed with my teddy and pillow.

 

----

 

SUNGGYU POV

 

UGH! Sungjong came in and he saw me and Sungyeol looking at those Victoria Secret models. I don’t know what to think and I have to ignore my gut reaction to apologize. I technically haven’t really done anything wrong. I’m a man so looking at woman should be natural, and I’m not with Sungjong (yet) so I don’t have an obligation to not look at them!

 

Still, I can’t help but feel like looking at it may have ruined my chances. After all, I want him think I could be interested in him despite him being a male, and he’s not a mind reader so he can’t possibly know that I was actually imagining him in each of those scantily clad outfits.

 

Actually, on second thought maybe it was best that he didn’t know after all. Maybe knowing that small detail would ruin my chance more than if I really had been looking at the pictures for the women.

 

But even so why are they here, and wasn’t Myungsoo supposed to keep Sungjong away!?

 

Sungyeol thankfully was expressing the very point.

 

“Myungsoo I told you this was a night for me and Sunggyu hyung!” Sungyeol complained.

 

“But I missed you! I want to be with you!” replied Myungsoo with a pout.

 

Sungyeol shook his head, “You see me every day!”

 

“You see Sunggyu everyday too! Why do you have to be with him?” countered Myungsoo.

 

I glared at the 2nd youngest member. Why was he asking this as if he didn’t already know the plan? How could he blatantly just ruin everything?

 

“It’s ok, hyung!” Sungjong said. “You and Myungsoo hyung can have your sleepover. Sunggyu hyung and I can have our own!”

 

At those words I froze, and looked at Sungjong who was smiling as if he just proposed something completely normal. And ok, maybe it was but… if he knew how I was feeling he would know this wasn’t normal at all! Not at all! I felt my heart begin to fly! Sungjong? He wanted to have a sleepover with me!?

 

“But Sunggyu hyung is boring. Do you really want to have a sleepover with him?” Sungyeol asked.

 

I turned and glared at Sungyeol, “I’m not boring!”

 

“Please hyung! Please, have a sleep over with me!” Sungjong pleaded.

 

I was shocked. Why is Sungjong suddenly pleading me to have a sleepover with him? Oh, but I can’t resist him when he please like this. He was looking at me with wide eyed mirth. I could basically see the sparkles dancing in them! How could I resist that? Really! He was begging me to sleep with him!

 

Suddenly I felt Sungyeol nudge me in the ribs.

 

“Rule 3!” he muttered.

 

Oh yeah that’s right.

 

Rule 3: don’t assume that it’s meant to be. Never ever wear your heart on your sleeve.

 

I looked down, was my excitement showing on my face?

 

“Uhm, well I guess this time… just this once! I’ll let you have Sungyeol to yourself,” I sighed, looking back up and frowning at Myungsoo. “You better be lucky that I’m nice!”

 

“Yay!” Myungsoo cheered and dived into Sungyeol’s bed and knocked me off and onto the ground.

 

“Ow,” I said landing on my .

 

It really hurt because I landed on the bone! I don’t have much cushion there! I rubbed my with my hand when suddenly Sunjong reahed his hand out to help me up. I wordlessly took it even though I was embarrassed and touching his hand sent an electric shock through my body. Once I stood I let go of his hand so fast.

 

“Well,” I said, looking at MyungYeol who were now sitting on Sungyeol’s bed. “I hope you two enjoy yourselves… but Sungyeol you owe me a sleepover!”

 

I tried my best to sound like I was scolding them but Myungsoo looked so unapologetic so I just gave up and went out the door with Sungjong following cutely behind me.

 

When we shut the door Sungjong was standing by my side and smiled up at me cutely.

 

“Well, that ended differently than how I thought!” he said.

 

“What did you think was going to happen?” I asked.

 

“I thought that we would all four have a sleepover but now they’re having a couple night and so are we!” he said.

 

“C,couple—“ I stuttered and Sungjong must have realized what he said too because he blushed and shook his head really fast.

 

“Er, I mean we’re a pair tonight!”

 

“Y,yeah,” I said.

 

We walked wordlessly back to our room. When we got in I went and put my pillow back on my bed and was surprised when, instead of putting his pillow and bear back on his own bed he put it on mine as well.

 

“What are you doing?” I asked, my eyes widening as I looked at him.

 

“What kind of sleep over would it be if I slept in my own bed, silly!” Sungjong replied, sticking out his cute pink tongue and then climbing into my bed.

 

I stared as he laid down on my bed, stretching out like a cute cat on his side and cuddling into his teddy bear. It just seemed to unreal. How did we even get to his point? This morning I was pretty sure Sungjong wouldn’t want to be within one kilometer of me but now here we were about to sleep in the same bed together and—

 

‘Ok, ok, calm down Gyu! Just calm down! This is a simple innocent sleep over just lke if you were still sleeping over at Sungyeol’s…,’ I reminded myself.

 

Except it wasn’t the same because I wasn’t crushing on Sungyeol so bad! I liked Sungjong! The object of my desire was there waiting for me on my bed and I think I’m gonna be sick. I might throw up! HELP!

 

“Hyung?” Sungjong broke through my thoughts, questioning me while tilting his head cutely.

 

Ok, I need to stop freaking out. What was rule number one? Oh yeah, I need to have the upper hand. That’s right! I sat on my bed beside him.

 

“I’m really sorry about disturbing your sleepover,” Sungjong said to me after I sat down.

 

“It’s ok,” I said. “I don’t mind sleeping over with you either.”

 

“I’m glad you’re not mad,” Sungjong said. “I think you have a lot of reasons to be annoyed with me today. I made you look like a ert to the others and then I ignored you all day even after you made me food. And now I disrupted your sleepover with Sungyeol hyung. I’m so sorry!”

 

Aw, my heart really. It’s going crazy by this. How can he think I’d be mad at him even after all of those things.

 

“And really it was my idea to crash the sleepover in the first place,” confessed Sungjong.

 

Ok, that surprised me.

 

“What?” I said. “You mean… it wasn’t Myungsoo’s?”

 

He shook his head and hung it in shame, “I’m sorry hyung. Myungsoo really wanted to see Sungyeol. He was mopey and said but he didn’t want to crash it because he didn’t want to annoy Sungyeol. But I forced him to…”

 

“Why?” I asked, leaning back now in my bed so that we were lying side by side.

[

We were facing each other and it was as if my gaze was too much for him because he looked down and away when our eyes met. His fingers clung tightly to the teddy bear in his arms.

 

“Because,” he said, looking back up so our eyes once again met. “Because I wanted to be with you, hyung.”

 

Those words set off a spark within me and I had to use all of my will to not jump him and hold his body and pull him close into my arms.

 

‘I WANT TO BE WITH YOU TOO, SUNGJONGIE!’ I yelled in my mind as a mini version of me did back flips all around the place.

 

But really I kept my poker face. I couldn’t have him know I was so elated. I had to stick with the plan!

 

I chuckled in a way that was supposed to be husky and y and I hope it worked because I noticed the way he bit his lip when I did so.

 

“Well,” I said, my voice low. “I guess you got what you wanted.”

 

It felt silly to disguise my delight from the boy but it seemed to work. As if on cue Sungjong’s face turned a delicious shade of pink as his eyes once again dropped to my mattress and he hugged his teddy bear tighter.

 

“I… I guess I did,” he replied.

 

Did that really work? I mean what? SUNGYEOL YOU PLAYBOY GENIUS YOU! ’m in! Thank you based Sungyeol!

 

-to be continued-

 

AN: i like chicken! also omg! long time no update, right? That's because I was focusing my tntap fic and I have a big exam coming so I study for that too. i hope you liked this chapter!!! what do you think? does sungjong really like our y gyu!?

cute gyujong moment here http://myflava.tumblr.com/post/52128136645/how-i-love-this-gyujong-moment-cr-video

thanks everyone who subed and commented! and voted this up!!!