Chapter Three

(Not a) Dirty Old Man

Chapter 3

 

The poor grandpa now had a co-conspirator and as the old saying goes, two heads are better than one. Sunggyu could only hope that it proved true in the case of him and Sungyeol. He couldn’t honestly say Sungyeol was one of the members he was closest with but he did trust him. Was that foolish of him?

 

Sunggyu only had one wish (other than the other natural wishes like being rich and being a successful artist) and that was to hold Sungjong and know that the boy was his and only his. Sunggyu considered himself a simple man. He didn’t want too many things in love. He wasn’t a romantic but he just wanted the simple pleasure of knowing that he was as important to them as they were to him.

 

He could be content with holding Sungjong’s hand on stage and knowing that it wasn’t merely just fan service. Or seeing Sungjong reading a book casually on his bed in only a pair of boxers. Or silk Victoria secret . Whichever was ok. ()

 

But as he sat there on his bed after their schedule he couldn’t help but feel the little flame of hope he had begun to flicker and die.

 

“You have to play hard to get,” Sungyeol was saying. “As I already told you before he already has his curiosity piqued because you’ve been sending him mixed messages. So rule number one you wanna have the upper hand. You have to completely express your dominance! No more wishwashy, Sunggyu hyung!”

 

-----

 

-SUNGJONG POV-

 

I went in the kitchen to forage for dinner. I was so hungry I didn’t eat since lunch and schedules were so long. I wanted to order something but manager wouldn’t so now I’m stuck trying to raid the fridge for whatever scraps are in there! If someone ate that little pudding I hid way in the back I will kill them.

 

My day was already crappy. The crappy hyung leader of mine molested me after waking up and because of that some of the others wouldn’t stop making fun of me the entire day. They didn’t even make fun of Sunggyu for it except right after it happened. But me? Nope! They had to keep reminding me of it.

 

Ugh,  really hate that. It’s because he’s the oldest but I can be scary too, you know. They better watch out.

 

I go into the kitchen thinking like that and go into the fridge and saw that my pudding was gone. I just felt like committing right then and there… but first! I HAVE TO MURDER THEM ALL! I can’t go down alone!

 

I spin on my heel and push up one sleeve and was about to yell when I saw Sunggyu hyung walk in.

 

“Hey,” he said.

 

And even though I must have been visibly upset he just ignored me and walked by and went to the fridge. How dare he just ignore me when I’m the one who suffered all day because of him.

 

I watched as he opened the fridge and started looking around and I just got so angry by the moment. He really was looking around! I bet he didn’t even notice me.

 

He closed the fridge and went into the cabinet and pulled out a ramen. Stupid hyung is going to eat ramen while he’s on a diet? I hope he never lose weight and blows up like a house and his fangirls leave him! He went to the pot and started to fill it with water at the sink and suddenly he turned to me with an impassive face.

 

“Did you eat yet?” he asked.

 

“I’m not talking to you,” I said crossing my arms.

 

He didn’t say anything in reply and just started to cook the food. I noticed he had two packs out. Was he going to make one for me too? I didn’t want to be in there anymore so I went into the living room where Dongwoo was napping on the hard floor. I pushed him out from the middle of the floor and sat down and a few minutes later Sunggyu came and put the pot of noodles on the floor. He handed me a pair of chopsticks and the lid.

 

“Eh?” I was surprised.

 

“Take it,” he said.

 

Wordlessly I took the lid and chopsticks and we started eating. We didn’t tlk the entire time and I tried to eat as fast as possible. Not only because I was hungry but also because he’s on a diet so I have to eat most of it before he did anyway! Yeah, I’m that nice I risk my figure to help that hyung even after what he did to me.

 

After I finished he took a ladle and started drinking the soup.

 

“That was good,” he said putting the spoon back in the pot and I picked up too and drank some as well.

 

“You’re really not talking to me, huh?” Sunggyu asked.

 

Of course I’m not talking to my molester.

 

“Even after I gave you food?”

 

I can get my own food thank you very much, Kim Sunggyu. I really don’t know why he’s trying to get on my good side when he should really just apologize for his stupidity and causing me to suffer.

 

“Really, I want to know. If I have a problem with the members I want to solve it before we go to bed,” Sunggyu pressed.

 

I sighed and looked up at him and saw his lip was poking out slightly in a pout and it was really cute! Really!? Why he doesn’t know that a face like that is completely disarming even to a cute person like me?

 

“This morning. Why you never apologize for this morning?” I asked.

 

Sunggyu’s pout faded as he leaned back on the floor with his elbows, looking at me.

 

“You’re still mad about that?” he asked.

 

“Of course I’m mad!” I said. “It’s a big deal.”

 

“I don’t know why you think that as if I did it maliciously,” Sunggyu leaned forward and casually took a sip from his soup. “I thought you knew it was an accident. I was surprised when you woke me up so I fell on you. The fact that it was like that is just a coincidence because it was morning. It’s not like I was trying to molest you or anything.”

 

I frowned and thought about what he was saying. It did make sense.

 

“But.. but the others made fun of me all day and they didn’t say anything to you at all after this morning,” I protested.

 

Sunggyu chuckled a bit and ruffled my hair, “Is that what was the problem?”

 

I nodded and pouted (MY POUT IS CUTER THAN HIS BY THE WAY).

 

“Those kids. Fine I’ll scold them for it. I didn’t know they were doing that but word of advice, next time they make fun of you don’t get upset. Pretend like you don’t care. It worked for me,” Sunggyu advised.

 

He patted my head again and then stood up gathering the dishes. But I felt bad so I took them from his hands.

 

“No, it’s ok hyung! I’ll do it since you cooked! Sorry for giving you the silent treatment,” I smiled shyly.

 

I went away into the kitchen and started to do the dishes. Ah, I don’t know I feel so weird now as I start doing the dishes. My mind is a bit full of Sunggyu hyung, which unfortunately happens a lot lately. It’s not that I like him especially more than my other hyungs. But I don’t know, I honestly don’t know. Sometimes he can be really nice and other times I’m really suspicious of his motives.

 

But now I feel guilty about being mad at him all day. He’s right, it was an accident and it’s not his fault the others were such big meanies about it. I better tell Myungsoo that everything is OK between me and Hyung again.

 

----

-SUNGGYU POV-

 

I was stunned when Sungjong attitude suddenly change and he ran off with the dishes! Wow Sungyeol was right. I took control and turned the situation back on Sungjong and the results were better than I could ever imagine. I kind of just wanted to spend the rest of the night with Sungjong now that I was sure to have his attention but then I remembered the 2nd rule Sungyeol gave me.

 

“Rule number 2, be around him but if it’s too much they’ll get tired of you. Give him just enough for him to miss you,” Sungyeol had said.

 

That was going to be hard though because we’re in the same band

 

I went from the living room and went into Sungyeol room and saw that Myungyeol were cuddling on the bed.

 

“Get out!” I commanded to Myungsoo and pointed at the door.

 

“What? No!” argued Myungsoo but Sungyeol laughed and pushed him away lightly.

 

“Don’t worry. I have to talk to hyung a bit,” he assured him. “I bet Sungjong has a lot to tell you too!”

 

Myungsoo’s face dropped as he looked at me and then Sungyeol and then back at me again.

 

“W,wait so it’s true!? Hyung you like SUNGJONG!?”

 

“Ugh! Don’t be so loud!” I groaned and sat on Sungyeol’s bed.

 

“And you’re letting him give you advice to get with him!?” Myungsoo said incredulously.

 

“Hey I’m good at swooning people and leading them in. I got you, right?” Sungyeol asked.

 

“No I did all of the work! You did nothing!”

 

“That’s beside the point!” I said. “He’s not mad at me anymore and I’d like to keep it that way. Sungyeol, can I sleep with you tonight?”

 

“NO!” Myungsoo shrieked and hugged Sungyeol around the waist and kicked me off the bed.

 

“Myungsoo calm down not like that!” Sungyeol clarified as I was getting up. “Rule number two is that absence makes the heart fonder. If Hyung sleeps with me tonight then Sungjong will miss him and want him back.”

 

“Oh,” Myungsoo said and looked sad. “Poor Sungjong he’s walking into a trap.”

 

“Whatever. Now go! SCRAM! I have to talk to Sunggyu hyung alone now,” Sungyeol said, detangling the visual from him.

 

Once Myungsoo was gone I turned to Sungyeol, “I think rule number one worked but are you sure this is a good idea?”

 

“Trust me!” Sungyeol said. “I’m a professional! And since this is going to be a sleep over now it’s time for the highlight of the night!”

 

“What’s that?”

 

But instead of answering instead the most wicked and sinister smile formed on Sungyeol’s face. Oh no… I have a bad feeling about this.

----

 

-NARRATOR POV-

 

So now that Sunggyu and Sungjong are back on good terms how long will it last (not long)!? What could our little childlike Sungyeol have in store for his Sunggyu hyung? Will their plan succeed? Will Myungsoo manage to not spill the beans to their maknae? Does Sungjong even like Sunggyu in the first place? The answer soon! On the next episode of Dragonball Z DIRTY OLD MAN!!!!

 

Sunggyu: "can we just stop now. i'm tired of this torture. i just wanna do the maknae"

 

Narrator: Shut up and watch!

 

Sunggyu:

-to be continued-

 

AN- SORRY FOR BREAKING THE 4th wall there at the end. ;~; THANK YOU EVERYONE! For reading and commenting and subscribing! <3 I love you