Prologue & Chapter One

(Not a) Dirty Old Man

-Prologue-

 

Once upon a time there was a grandpa… except he wasn’t really a grandpa because he didn’t have any children and his nonexistent children didn’t have children either. However he was still a grandpa in mindset and mannerism. This grandpa was the Grandpa Gyu and unlike your actual grandpa (we hope) he was y. The Granpa Gyu liked ladies: he likes all sorts of ladies. He prefers a kind lady. A pretty lady. A lady with pale skin. But most importantly a y voluptuous lady with curves in all the right places.

 

“Hyung… Hyung.”

 

So therefore when this grandpa woke up one morning he was pleasantly surprised to see what he saw.

 

“Hyung wake up!”

 

He opened his eyes and he squinted against the bright sun that poured into the room when suddenly a body loomed over his to block the incoming light. It was his ideal type sitting right in front of him: Sungjong. Pretty face, white as clean porcelain, and the sun framed his y bed head like a halo. The maknae’s head tilted to the side, eyes wide and innocent and their oversized shirt slipped over a smooth white shoulder in a way that could only be described as unintentionally y, which incidentally is one of the best kinds of y, mind you.

 

Being greeted by such a scene, Sunggyu’s initial protest of being awakened so abruptly died right in his throat and his heart faltered missing a beat or two.

 

Now, don’t get it twisted! It was not love at first sight. Sunggyu didn’t believe in that at all and even if he did it definitely wasn’t. In fact it wasn’t even love it was lust, and not even lust at first sight. He remembered Sungjong at first sight and he was far from his type. First the maknae was male, and second when they first met Sunggyu wasn’t one to find awkward teenagers y.

 

But eventually, it was like scales fell from his eyes and all that he was blind to he could now see. Why of why!? Why couldn’t he stay blind? Sungjong was a boy who grew into a man before his eyes!

 

It had already been some time since Sunggyu realized he had a crush on his maknae and he tried his best to keep it a secret from the other members. He didn’t think he could live it down if they found out. They’d until he died of shame and it wasn’t like he had a chance anyway! Sungjong already made it clear how he felt about him when he punched the bear on national television while calling it his name! But despite it all the crush just kept getting stronger and stronger that Sunggyu didn’t know how long he could keep it in.

 

But it was no use. The image of Sungjong was branded into him.

 

-----

 

Chapter One (Sunggyu POV)

 

I swear if this is a dream don’t wake me up!

 

Sungjong, the object of all of my dreams for the past I don’t know how long, was standing in front of me wearing just a pair of black lace with a see through back. I have no idea how we got here but I can’t complain. Without even asking, he bent over the audio console in the recording studio and looking back at me with a distinct blush on his y yet innocent face.

 

“Hyung… please…,” he said biting his lip. “Don’t be gentle.”

 

I momentarily froze before stepping forward, hands heading straight for that perky . I grab it, and relish the feel of the fleshy cheeks in my hands while rubbing the find material of the black .

 

“I wasn’t planning to,” I hissed into his ear as I lean forward.

 

The whimper he makes almost undoes me and I grind my hips against him so he collapses against the control panel.

 

“Hyung.”

 

“You like that, huh?” I say, grinding down again harder, my hands now squeezing at his perfect hips.

 

“Hyung!” he says again. “Hyung… Hyung!”

 

Suddenly out of nowhere I felt a push on my shoulder.

 

“Hyung wake up!”

 

It was all a dream! NO! Why me? Screw my life why was it all a dream!?  Feel like cursing to the gods that I was thanking just a moment before who blessed me with that dream because they robbed me of it by letting me wake up.

 

But wait, that voice—

 

I blink some of the sleep from my eyes and oh god it’s Sungjong! This is not going to be good. I was just dreaming of him for goodness sake and it wasn’t an innocent dream at all. I hope I didn’t say anything and on top of that I have a major case of morning wood.

 

Sure we’re all dudes, but it completely changes the context when the person who caused it is sitting right beside you.

 

I roll over to my side and bunch the blanket up around my waist.

 

“I’m up. I’m up,” I murmur, putting my face into my pillow.

 

“Hyung are you ok? I came to wake you up and you were ,” he said in his sweet voice.

 

“I’m fine really,” I mutter but he just comes closer and touches my shoulder.

 

I can already feel myself going red. Aren’t a cool chic kind of guy? I shouldn’t be so embarrassed. If it were Woohyun who touched me just now what would I do? Even if I had morning wood I wouldn’t care right? I’d just throw back the covers and glare at him and stand up proudly! That’s right! I have nothing to hide!

 

I sit up suddenly about to do just that but I didn’t realize Sungjong was hovering right over me so me standing up like that knocks him down onto his back right onto my bed. I try to stand up but I get tangled in my blanket and land right on top of him.

 

“Ah hyung you’re heavy,” he cries out, his hands automatically go to my shoulders.

 

“Sorry,” I apologize and I lift myself a little.

 

Bad idea. Immediately I’m aware of our intimate position. And the way a certain part of my anatomy clearly is pressed against his thigh.

 

“Uhm hyung what’s,” Sungjong sits up as much as he’s able too and looked down in between our bodies before his confused face went into a disgust. “Hyung please tell me that’s not your on my thigh.”

 

“I,it’s not?” I try but no saving this situation.

 

Without warning I have a stomach full of fist and I was knocked back into the bed in pain.

 

“AHHH! HELP! MYUNGSOO! I SWEAR TO GOD I REFUSE TO WAKE THAT HYUNG UP AGAIN! I ALMOST LOST MY INNOCENCE!”

 

I heard Sungjong screaming as he ran out the room. Ugh, my perfect morning with the perfect dream ruined by the real Sungjong. Now I really don’t want to get out of bed. Sure it felt good to be so close to him but now he just thinks I’m even more of a ert than he already does. Ok so maybe I’m a ert but that doesn’t mean he isn’t safe around me and that I’d make unwanted advances!

 

Well, I guess it really is one step forward take two steps back.

 

-to be continued-

 

AN- Sorry for crappy first chapter! Also sorry for the OOC. This my first Infinite fic and I'm not confident with any of them. The fic will hopefully get better when Sungyeol and Myungsoo get involved! Wah it's sooo late. *hops into bed* thanks everyone for subbing and commenting! Also for the upvotes! I'm not worthy!