Chapter Four

(Not a) Dirty Old Man

Chapter 4

 

Last time on Dragonball Z… I mean, Dirty Old Man our dear grandpa was elated to be back on good terms with the object of his affection, the sprite-like youth Sungjong. Because of this he found himself more trusting of his advisor Sungyeol and wanted to find out forthright the next step in the plan. That was why he thought it would be best to spend the evening in Sungyeol’s room. But oh how he was wrong.

 

The resident elementary student had different plans entirely…

 

--SUNGGYU POV—

 

“What did you have in mind?” I asked, a bit suspicious when Sungyeol said he had something special for us to do during our “sleepover”.

 

It was a bit weird to call it a sleepover though because we both lived in the same house. But whatever, that was an unnecessary detail. The point was I was sleeping in a room I didn’t normally sleep in for the night.

 

“Go get your pillow and blanket and come back! Then I’ll tell you all about it,” Sungyeol smiled.

 

“Ok,” I said, a bit weirded out but I did want to know what it was so I did as told.

 

I went to my own room that I share with Myungsoo and Sungjong and saw that the two of them were reading a manga together on Myungsoo’s bed. When I walked in neither looked up from the book but I could see how much he was enjoying it by the way he was looking at its pages with such wide eyed mirth. I felt my heart ache at not being able to sleep in the room with him that evening. I quickly grabbed my pillow from my bed ran out the room.

 

“Back!” I said when I returned to Sungyeol’s room.

 

He was sitting hunched over his laptop on the bed so I joined him on it setting my pillow aside.

 

“So what’s the surprise?” I ask.

 

Sungyeol looked at me and grinned, “Well since you’re about to end your pitiful bachelorhood soon I thought we’d celebrate in one of my favorite ways!”

 

“What’s that?” I asked.

 

“Lingerie shopping!” Sungyeol said, turning his laptop towards me and sure enough the page was open to Victoria Secret’s website.

 

“W,wait what!?”

 

“I like to go here and imagine what would look good on Myungsoo. You should look for something for you and Sungjong’s special night.”

 

“I— Wait you make Myungsoo wear these things!?”

 

Sungyeol just chuckled and clicked on a French maid outfit.

 

“I need brain bleach,” I groaned at the image of our visual wearing something like this.

 

“Oh come on, it isn’t so bad,” Sungyeol said. “See this right here I think it looks like it’d suit Sungjong.”

 

Sungyeol showed me the picture and my mouth gaped at the swimsuit he showed. It was a sequined swimsuit with bands of color that looked a lot like a shirt Sungjong actually owned as well as a plain white bottom (click here). My mind immediately ran away with itself as I imagined the maknae in it.

 

“Hyung… I’m embarrassed,” Sungjong said as he stepped into our shared bedroom with a long sleeved dress shirt drapped on his body.

 

“Why are you embarrassed? I know you look great,” I said sitting up in my bed.

 

Sungjong smiled coquettishly as he approached, closing the door behind him and I knew he wasn’t as shy as he said he was. He sashayed over to my bedside and let the white shirt come down over his shoulders, pausing a bit to grin shyly and bit his lower lip, before letting the entire thing drop to the floor revealing his swimsuit clad body.

 

His lithe fit frame fit it perfectly. His chest, though far from a woman’s chest supported the top band just fine and the colors of the swimsuit went well against the porcelain perfection of his skin. I wanted nothing more than run my fingers against the sequined fabric all the way down his perfect stomach, hook my thumbs on his and—

 

“Sunggyu hyung… earth to Sunggyu hyung,” Sungyeol snapped me out of my day dream.

 

I must have looked dazed because Sungyeol grinned knowingly.

 

“I knew you’d like that. There’s more where that came from. I’ll bookmark this one for you.”

 

----

--NARRATOR POV-

 

Whereas Sungyeol and Sunggyu were enjoying themselves immensely the two youngest members of the group got into things of their own!

 

They had just finidhed the manga they were reading and Sungjong closed to book. They were laying on their stomach on Myungsoo’s bed and the entire time Sungjong couldn’t help but notice that his hyung had been distant. It wasn’t that he was out right upset or depressed but he had a sulky demeanor.

 

Sungjong, being the good kid that he was decided to investigate.

 

-MYUNGSOO POV-

 

I can’t believe that Sunggyu kicked me out of Sungyeol’s room! I know this is my room so I should sleep in here but I wanted to spend time with Sungyeol! Everyone knew that. I liked being with him and now I’m wasting precious time away from him just because Sunggyu has it in for the maknae.

 

I don’t even know how I feel about that. How do I even know that Sunggyu is serious a about his intentions or if he’s just being erted? I know that Sungjong now thinks that the incident this morning was just a coincidence but I know the truth.

 

Often times I will wake up and hear Sunggyu in the bed and groaning and rolling around in his bed obviously having a ual dream. Normally, I don’t know who it’s about but this morning there was no mistake about it. Sunggyu had said Sungjong’s name and his sleep! But not just said it but moaned it!

 

If Sunggyu is monopolizing Sungyeol’s time all because he just wanted to get his wet with the maknae well… I won’t stand for it! Not at all!

 

“Hey hyung you’ve been sulking the entire time we’ve been reading. Did you not like this?” Sungjong asked.

 

“Oh the manga was fine,” I replied.

 

“Then what’s wrong?” Sungjong asked.

 

“Nothing, I was just thinking about Sungyeol is all,” I admitted truthfully.

 

Sungjong laughed cutely and patted my shoulder as if he pitied me, “Is that it? Then why don’t you go to his room. I bet he’s still up it’s still kind of early.”

 

I sighed, “I can’t.”

 

“Why not?”

 

“Because Sunggyu hyung is hogging his time. They’re having a sleepover.”

 

At that Sungjong looked at me with a surprised expression before busting out into laughter. He laughed so hard he muffled his face into the bed and banged it with his fist.

 

And this was the point when I had to come to a decision. Do I tell Sungjong about the plan or keep quiet about it? I don’t know what I should do. If I ruin the chance between Sunggyu and Sungjong Yeollie might get mad at me for messing with his fun project and then he’s not talk to me longer. I supposed I could just try to go along with Sungyeol’s project. If it ended faster, I can go back to being with Sungyeol at night.

 

“Say Sungjong,” I began.

 

“Yeah?” Sungjong asked, lifting his head, still a bit giggly.

 

“What do you think of Sunggyu?”

 

“What do you mean? You know how I feel about him. I complain about him to you like all of the time! He’s always bothering me!”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Like one minute he’s being really bossy. But sometimes I feel like he’s really looking out for me. He can be selfish sometimes but like today he made me noodles even though I was mad at him. Things like that make me think he’s a great guy despite it all.”

 

“I guess….”

 

“When Sunggyu hyung is being nice to me I feel really happy. Since the day I joined as the maknae I guess I feel a bit out of place. People want to take care of me so I want to prove that I can take care of myself. Especially because there is a gap between Sunggyu hyung and I I feel like I have to work harder to prove my worth to him than to everyone else. To think that he doesn’t understand how I feel… it’s disheartening.”

 

“Sungjong…,” I said, and really I didn’t know what else to say after that.

 

Sungjong stuck his tongue out smile back on his face, “Anyway enough about me and that hyung! Everything is patched up now so how about this—why don’t we crash their sleepover?”

 

“I, I don’t think that’s a good idea.”

 

“Why not?” Sungjong asked. “If we were having a sleepover I bet Sungyeol would crash ours! So we should do the same to theirs! He has no right to make you sad!”

 

That said Sungjong bounced up and grabbed his pillow and bear from his bed so I did it as well. I wasn’t sure how Sungyeol would react to me bringing Sungjong to the place but the maknae was intent on joining the party and who was I to stop him? Besides I really just wanted to be with Sungyeol! Was that a crime!?

 

I don’t think it is! So I grabbed my pillow and followed him out!

 

PARTY TIME!

 

-to be continued-

 

AN - uh oh! SUNGYEOL SUNGGYU! sungjong is coming! hide your victoria secret website!!! lol! thanks everyone for reading. sorry if this fic isn't funny u_u i'm not a comedian but i'm trying!  Also sorry that the fic is so slow. more of the steps to sungyeol's plan later! There are more than just 2 steps. see ya (thanks for comments and subscribing!)