Diary

Throw hearts

25-04-2013

Dear Diary,

 

The days without him in school were… lonely, nasty, moody, sad – To sum up, it was horrible!

 

Well, I barely managed to cope with the loneliness for three days with the help of him of course, texting me every now and then, telling me to have my food and not to stave myself. (I think that we act like couples sometimes…) He even called me every night before he sleeps.

 

I didn’t feel irritated or annoyed though, I found it cute actually.

 

As much as I hate to admit, I felt that I had subconsciously let him in. It wasn’t desperate, it wasn’t intentional – It just happened naturally.

I felt myself slowly opening up to him more and more, he didn’t rush me either, even though I had clearly knew that he had been trying his very best to break all the walls I’ve built around him.

I’ve changed again, but to a better one.

I had changed from cold and arrogant back to how I was; bubbly cheerful and all that I can name. Perhaps I’ve been a tiny pweeny little bit too full of myself now, haha, but in a good way though!

And Woohyun had told me before that he liked me this way, having more confidence in myself. And I did.

He was proud of me!

 

I guessed I pretty much changed because of what he did. He had put in so much effort trying to get that horrible out of me, even those times where I wanted to give up on myself.

He had never give up. Never give up on me.

I was extremely grateful of what he had done.

 

Thank you Woohyun-sshi! Xoxo (Even though you’ll not be able to see this)

 

Signing off,

Ji Eun