Hot chocolate

Throw hearts

Woohyun’s pov

 

I’m glad that she said she had enough of touring the neighborhood and she wanted to just chill out at one of our houses and catch some movies. And since it was raining, it would be best to do so –I don’t want her to fall sick because of the weather.

 

I thought that since the weather was freezing cold, and she had been shivering despite having covered with my blanket, I should buy some hot chocolate for the both of us. I left her at my house for ten minutes, promising her that I would be back as soon as possible – however, it was actually more of me telling myself that I would be able to see her in ten minutes, so I should stop worrying about her.

 

I rushed back at my house to find her still at the same position on my bed - having her leg crossed and having dropped slightly while staring hard at the television screen. I silently chuckled – she is just too adorable when she’s so focus like that.

 

“Ji Eun, here’s your chocolate drink,” I softly cooed, not wanting her to get a shock of her life since I was pretty sure she didn’t know I came home.

“Ah thanks” she responded, still having her eyes fixed on the television screen.

 

I pouted silently – Is the television more important than me? I knew I had to do something to get her attention. Slowly, I went up to her and sat beside her after placing my chocolate drink at the side table.

 

Taking a deep breath, I sneaked my arms around her waist and pulled her slightly towards me. She seemed to have noticed it as she stop staring at the television screen and looked down – not wanting to meet my eyes.

 

I was confused. Eh? Did I do something wrong and she was angry with me? If she were to be angry, she would have brushed my hands away right now.

 

I thought hard, not knowing where had gone wrong since she was still not looking up – I then grinned when I saw her cheeks blushing madly. So she was shy. I didn’t knew I had this effect on her.

 

 

 

Now, I was quite positive that she might have some feelings for me too.

 


 

Enjoy, comment and subscribe :)