His pov

Throw hearts

Woohyun’s pov.

I pretty much had guessed that she was one of those unfortunately kids that was forced to study here by their parents. I wouldn’t blame her if she’s being serious all the time.

However, I feel something special about her.

Perhaps I’ve fallen for her? NO, that would be crazy of me to think of that.

 

There was once she caught me staring at her. At that second when our eyes met, I could clearly see the sadness and anger she’s feeling in the glint of her eyes.

 

I saw that emptiness in her too – what does that supposed to mean?

 

I broke the contact first and looked down.

She seemed so broken even though she appeared to be strong on the outside.

That was when I feel the intense need to protect her.

She needs to be alive again.

 

-

 

I was talking about parrots the other day and it got really hilarious that I laughed at my own joke. To my surprise, she giggled slightly. However after realizing what she did, she immediately went back to her usual serious self.

 

Well, as for me, I was jumping in joy inside.

I was extremely elated that after so long of being reprimanded by her for not being serious, I made her laugh.

 

That was the first time she laughed, and I was proud of it.