Stare

Throw hearts

I looked up and found myself staring at his eyes.

That pair of eyes. That pair of eyes that look at me right into the eyes. I was slightly taken aback - I was afraid my eyes would give myself away. I was afraid he could see me through. I was afraid he saw the weakness in me.

 

I continued staring, trying to compose myself and not look away. I did not want to be deemed as weak, even though it was just him.

He broke away soon after and looked down.

 

I found myself smiling to myself.

Was it because I managed to win that small staring competition between us, or was it otherwise?

I don’t know, and I don’t want to know. It wasn’t important to me anyway, so I shrugged it off.

 

There was once I actually laughed at his jokes.

I immediately went back to my usual serious mood after realizing what I’d done and silently face-palmed myself.

How could I be so careless? How could I be actually listening to his jokes that he was blabbering all these while?

 

How could he… actually make me laugh?

 

``Just a short chapter. I'm terribily sorry that I might take longer to update since I'm still adapting to my new school. Sorry that you guys have to bear with me. :( WE LOVE INFINITE! *okay random fangirl-ing*