Chapter 5

Love in Blindness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're late." Yuri said, arms hooded over Taeyeon's shoulders the moment she entered the building. "That's not like you."

"Yeah." Taeyeon brushed the hand off. "I had stuff to deal with."

"Is Yeri that stuff you were referring to?" Yuri smirked. They both had their fair share of fun at the club last night.

"Not her." Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows. Yeri was hell of a trouble. But she wasn't the only trouble she faced that day.

"So it isn't girls problem?"

Silence.

Yuri nodded. "Wait..." She scratched her head. "You brought more than one girl home?!"

"No! What the hell Yuri?" Taeyeon gave Yuri a light push.

"What girl problem then?"

"I'm getting married." Taeyeon sighed.

"W-what?" Yuri opened and closed , unsure of whether she heard what she heard correctly.

"Yes, you heard that right." As if Taeyeon could read Yuri's mind, she answered.

"Our Kim Taeyeon is getting married?!" Yuri lifted her arms, seemingly talking to the ceiling. "What is happening to our world?" She continued mocking her best friend.

"She's blind."

Yuri gasped. "No way." Her arms slumped back to her sides, jaws dropping once again. "How cruel can your parents get?"

"You wouldn't know."

"But is she pretty?"

Not just pretty. She's beautiful. She nodded.

"She's interesting." Taeyeon blurted out. But what she said was true. Her morning wasn't as dull as her usual ones. All because of her presence.

"Ooooouuh..." Yuri lifted her eyebrow. "Looks like someone has found her new target."

"She's not a target." Taeyeon retorts.

"Then what is she?" Yuri's smirk grew wider, annoying the hell out of Taeyeon. She hasn't seen Taeyeon with such reaction before. It was a first for her.

"None of your business." Taeyeon turned her focus back onto the pile of paperwork awaiting for her.

"Alright alright. I'm outta here." Yuri's heels clicked her way towards the door. "Introduce us soon." She left in a swift, not forgetting to wink at Taeyeon.

 

Stupid Yuri. Stupid Tiffany.

*****

Time was passing too slowly that day. Well, it was for Taeyeon. Not when one particular person kept running through her head.

Is she alright at home?

Is she comfortable there?

Can she walk down the stairs by herself?

Millions of thoughts ran through her mind. She lifted her arms and looked at her watch. It was only 12:07pm. But the time reminded her of whether Tiffany could get her lunch in time. Or does she even know where to get food from?

With that, Taeyeon took her car keys and left the office.

"I won't be back for a while." She told her best friend. Taeyeon had already left her sight before she could utter any words.

*****

Taeyeon exited the car, a finger ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter