Chapter 3

Love in Blindness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sun’s up.

Hangover.

A girl lying beside her, .

Still, it didn’t felt a single bit like the usual morning Taeyeon always had. Something was wrong. Something was definitely out of place. Taeyeon got off her bed, wrapped herself in a robe and exited the room. Taeyeon creased her eyebrows. The noises got louder and louder upon approaching the stairs. Her hangover was more than enough to deal with.

The last step down the stairs was the hardest to take. Her head pounded harder each step she took. When she turned around the corner, what she did not expect was the number of luggage placed at her front porch. What was even more unpleasant was the distasteful shade of pink that was blinding Taeyeon’s eyes. Her eyes quickly shifted to the figure that was holding one of the luggage.

“Who let you in?” Taeyeon sounded a tad rude towards Tiffany. Who could’ve helped it? Just the sight of that girl reminds her of the ridiculous arranged marriage that could still happen in this century.

“Your mum gave me the keys to your house.” Tiffany replied, seemingly unaffected by Taeyeon’s tone. Taeyeon clicked her tongue, annoyed with both Tiffany and her mum. Her house, her last bit of freedom just vanished into thin air.

At this time, another figure appeared. Taeyeon didn’t even have the time to react. All she got in return was a side glance from the latter before being totally ignored. Taeyeon was dumbfounded. Her presence was completely non-existent.

“Aren’t you going to help?” the other girl shot Taeyeon an icy glare. It did send chills down her spine, but she wasn’t going to be defeated by that.

“What for?” was all that came out of Taeyeon’s mouth. She couldn’t be more bothered. Tiffany was a nobody. Neither was that feisty woman.

Everything was going in the wrong way for Taeyeon. Not when the fourth woman of the house decides to enter the scene.

“You didn’t mention you like it that way. The more the merrier?” Yeri walked down the stairs,  wrapped with only a towel. As y as she looks right now, Taeyeon just wants every single one of them to be out of her sight. Yeri strutted down the stairs and approached Taeyeon. Her free hand s around Taeyeon’s neck, planting wet kisses there. “I don’t mind having two more partners.”

“Lil’ , listen up, we’re not some e that your goddess found on the streets.” Jessica slide her fringe behind her ears before continuing. “Secondly, your goddess has a wife. Now if you excuse us…” With that, Jessica shoved Yeri aside. Yeri stumbled a little. She was looking back and forth, confused of what’s happening and was hoping that Taeyeon could at least stand up for her. After all, they had an intimate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter