Miracle

Miracle

"Joon, you said you believed in miracles, right? I'm struggling to believe in it."

 

***

 

"Miracle?" I asked surprised.

"Yes, it's a difficult operation, but we've done what we could. He's in a coma state now." The doctor said.

"But miracles doesn't exist." I said softly to the doctor. He looked at me.

"It does, I've seen plenty. If youwant him to wake up, then you should start to believe." He said simply. Then he told me which room you gonna be put in.

As I sat beside you for the forst time, reminiscing the time you told me abput miracles and how wonderful they are.

 

***

 

"From that day onwards, I've ben trying to believe in miracles. Please don't let me be dosapointed, Joon."

"...."

"Joon-ah, do you remember the time we argued about whether miracle exist or not?"

"Uhh. Uhm, y-yea" I jumped in surprise as I heard a soft voice. I thought I was dreaaing, but as soon as I felt you pressed your hand to mine, moving your eyes slihtly and trying to open them, and you kept moving, i felt my lipsformed a smile,a really wide one.

"J-Joon?"

"Y-yea hyung?" You answered really softly, almost didn't make a sound.

"Are you awake?"

"Yes.." I just sit there and watch you with a big smile. Then I realized,

"Ah! I should call the nurse!" As I called the nurse, they started to come one by one and asked me to go first. They checked on you if you have futher damage. They said that you had recovered and just need to rest for a few days.

A few days after you were out of the hospital, we went out for a walk in the park.

"Ahhh~ it's nie to walk around like this~" you said while tretching your arms.

"Joonie.."

"Yes?"

"I love you too."

"Huh?"

"I was too scared to tell you at first, but almost losing ou, made me realize what really matters."

"Really? Woahhh I was right all along!" You yelled excitedly while jumping around. You hugged me. And when I hugged you back, you gave me a small peck on my lips.

"Ah!" I yelled in surprise.

"Ah, don't pretend like you don't likeit hyung!" You chukled.

"Yea, I know I should be honest, and I learned it the hard way.

 

 

 

You made me believe in miracles.

Not just because you suddenly woke up,

But the time we spent together was magical.

It was a miracle itself.