The Dinner

Miracle

I didn't realize tears had scrolled down my cheeks as I reminisce about our past.

"Joon-ah, do you remember the time you and G.O cooked together and created a suspicious meat?" I chuckled with teary eyes.

"...."

"Ah, I shouldn't be laughing. You did your best right?"

"...."

"But i'm grateful. If you hadn't screwed up that dinner, we might not had known what we know now. There's still a lot of things I wanna find out about. Therefor please, I really wanna see your stupid and goofy smile again. At least once. Please, please wake up, Joon."

 

***

 

"WHAT DA HELL IS THIS??" I heard Thunder's scream as I walked to the dining table. Then when I sit on the dining table and looked at the food, it's suspicious looking. I was really scared of what gonna happen. What if tomorrow morning there's an article 'MBLAQ members were rushed to the hospital after eating a suspicious looking food' I just chuckled at my own thoughts.

"It's realy not my fault! It's Seungho hyung's!" Said G.O confidently.

"Ah! Why me?"

"Who said putting me and Joon together in a kitchen to create food is a good idea?" He said with a smirk in his face.

"Ah hyung! How could you do that?" Thunder said, clearly annoyed.

"Because it's your fault, you eat first! If nothing happen then I think it's safe to eat this." Mir said, and everyone agrees. Well, except me of course. The real culprit who cooked this food are busily laughing at me as I'm trying to argue. I took some of those weird looking food and before I put it i  my mouth I asked you and G.O one final question.

"W-What is this, exactly?"

"G.O hyung said it was supposed to be some kind of beef kalbi." You said while trying to hold back your laughter. After that, I ate the supposedly beef kalbi. The room went silent. As I chewed the beef down, everyone looked concern. As I swallowed the meat everyone starts asking this like 'how does it taste?' 'Is it safe?' 'Are you dying?'

"It had a weird taste to it, a bit sweet, bitter, acidic and salty at the same time. And it's super chewy. If we eat all of this, I'm afraid we'll look like cave man with a super developed jaw." Hearing that they all looked scared.

"Then shall we go out and eat something else?" Mir said with abig puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, treat us hyung!" The three of them asked in harmony. In the end, we end up going out and eat. And we ate a real beef kalbi. At the end of our meal, G.O, Thunder, and Mir said that they wanna buy some snacks for the night.

"Do you wanna eat something else?" I asked, you answered with a small shake on your head and a little smile.

"No, hyung. Thanks."

"Then I'll go pay." After that, as we walked home, some fans approached us, and ask for autographs, photos and where the rest of MBLAQ members were.

"Umm, I don't know.. They run off somewhere." I answered politely.

"Woah! So it's just tne two of you?"

"Yes, why?" As I asked them, they started to get over excited, jumping around and started to whisper to themselves.

"JoonHo is real!" I hears one of them said that. I looked at you, you're just stared at me blankly as if you're asking "what's that?" After a few more photos and autographs, we got back to our dorm.

"Hyung! What's JoonHo?" You asked excitedly. I smirked and immediately searched it through my laptop. As I typed , I realized it's our name mashed up together.

"I.. I have abad feeling about this." I said as I realized what it probably means. And you were still staring at the google page innocently.

"Open it hyung! I'm curious!"