The Beginning

Miracle

"Hey, do you remember the time we met for the very first time we met?"

"...."

"I was playing the guitar when suddenly you come and introduced yourself, saying stuff about how good I am?"

 

"...."

 

"Do you remember how our love line starts?"

"...."

"Do you remember our sweet time together?"

"...."

"I love those times. So please, I really wanna see your stupid and goofy smile again. At least once. Please, please wake up, Joon."

 

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

"Hyung!" I heard your voice from afar.

"Yeah?"

"They removed the dance practice earlier. So it had been rescheduled to today." You said while looking for your favorite shirt to practice with.

"What? It's so sudden.. I don't wanna.." I said, you immediately looked at me with a shocked face.

"Woah! You're usually the one who scoldes people for being lazy! What's wrong with you roday, hyung?" You immediately sits beside my bed and watch me as I'm trying to get my thoughts together and wakeup from my sleep.

"Nothing, nothing. Let's just go practice, Joon" I said as I change my position and sits beside you. And you just looked at me with those big dark eyes. I really don't know why, but I felt like I just have to ruffle your hair a bit. As I ruffled your hair, you just kept staring at me. Then when I started to pinch your cheeks you said

"H-hyung! What's wrong with you?" I realized what I was doing, and right then I got flustered. I cursed myself inside. 'Yeah, seungho, what the hell was that for? What's wrong with you?'

"Hyung?" You asked again while staring at me deeply, as if you were trying to read my expression. Which,we all know, you're bad at. So I wasn't scared that you will realize that I'm getting red and flustered.

"Nothing, you're just cute if you use your puppy dog eyes.." I said honestly, after I said that, I realized how stupid it was. What of you got the whole situation wrongly.

"I am, aren't I?" Thanks to your weirdness,I can get out from that awkward moment gonna be. I just laughed.

"Ya, just forget I ever said anything."

 

In the middle of dance practice, we have our break time. But you seems like you haven't lose one bit of your energy. You were practicing your ballet skills. And at the time I saw you dancing so gracefully, I felt my heart beats faster, my face starts to feel hot. Why does that happen? Do I like him? It can't be right? I mean, it's obvious that I can't feel like this. First, we're idols, second, you're a guy, third, I'm a guy! No, no, no that's just not possible. But then again...

"Seungho hyung!" G.O yelled, really really loudly. That snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Wae, wae, wae? What happened?" I asked, surprised because of his loud yell.

"Aww, did you come back from your fantasy world safely? Cause ww've been trying tomcall you from the laat five minutes or so. The dance practice fonna start again soon!" 

"Ahh, yeah, I'm sorry." We continued our practice. I really can't focus because that thing is still bothering me.

 

That night when we arrived at the dorm, I immediately slumped on the sofa and turn on the TV. The other member is taking turn to take a shower except, well as expected, you. You were just sitting beside me without saying anything. After everyone done taking a shower, I came up to you.

"Joon, you can take a shower now."

"Nngg.. yea.." you said without moving one inch.

"Joon, you SHOULD take a shower now."

"Mmh, but hyung, I'm in the middle of resting!"

"You can rest after taking a shower. Besides, is it comfortable to rest while covered in sweat and smells like that?"

"HEY! I. DON'T. SMELL."

"Maybe you can't scent it!" When you heard that you sniff around your body and pouts. I can't help but smile at your cute actions.

"It really don't smell, through." You mumbled as you went to the bathroom. I sit back on the sofa and just keeps on changing the channels but I didn't feel interested in any shows that night. So I just turn off the TV and planning to help G.O with the dinner so he doesn't burn them. But suddenly, I fekt someone hugged me from behind. I scent a sweet smell of shampoo soming from the person behind me. His arms were muscular. And I felt my chlothes getting wet. Suddenly, I felt my heart jumped out of my chest and  my whole body's getting hot as I realized who hugged me. Not only that, I felt that my body have sensitive spots right where he touched me. 'Why is my body reacting like this?' I asked myself. Seeing that I haven't move since you hugged me, you peeked to my face.

"Hyung, aren't you enjoying a bit too much?" You asked playfully. I was surprised and immediately pushed you away. You were only wearing your pants, seeing that, I fekt my face reddening again. Then, as usual, I mentally curse myself for being weird

"I didn't asked you to stop enjoying it either." You said and sticks your tongue out.

"Yah! If you don't have anything to do, go help G.O with the dinner so our entire dorn doesn't go down with fire. I have to change my clothes again because certain someone got it wet." I said while walking into my room.

 

"Argh.." I laid down on my bed frustrated about myself.

"Why does I feel like this?"

"Well, he's pretty hot."

"Yea, and cute, too."

"And he dances so gracefully."

"He works out enthusiastically!"

"That's why he has a great body."

"But he' a guy."

"Yea, your version of great body shouldn't be like that."

"That's right! Your version of great body should be a body like a.. guitar?"

"Yes, guitar."

"Then why did you said he has a great body?"

"He do! It's.."

Suddenly there's a knock at my door.

"Hyuung~ hyunngg~ dinner's ready."

"Yeah, I'll come down in a sec." I said as I collected my thoughts together.

"I really need to stop mentally talking to myself."

"Yeah, me too."

 

____________________________________________________________

Well what do you think? I'll try my best to update daily, and remember this is my very first fanfic so comments are really really appreciated :D