The Question

Miracle

I closed my eyes and sighed. How much longer would you make me wait? It's not rare for me to stay up all night becauseof you. I usually blame you, through. Even through I knew it from the start that it's not your fault for not waking up. You're trying your best to open your eyes, right?

"Joon-ah, do you remember how pissed you were hearing about the amusement park fromThunder?"

"...."

"Do you remember how pushy you were about going to the amusement park?"

"...."

"Do you remember the ti e you kept pulling me to every ride you looked at?"

"...."

"Do you remember about that question?"

"...."

"I do. I'll never forget it. There's a lot of things that I can't and won't forget. Please Joon, don't let our happy days turn into memories. So please, I really wanna see your goofy and stupid smile again. At least once. Please, please wake up, Joon."

 

***

 

After I woke up, I felt a lot better. In the afternoon, the other member come back to the dorm. Exhausted.

"Hey, welcome back." You said as the members walked into the room.

"Hey, hyung!" Thunder said with a big smile.

"Was it fun?" You asked. They nodded in harmony.

 

"It was really fun! We ride viking, roller coaster, merry go round, and everything!" Mir exlpained.

"Ahh! It sounds so fun!" You said whining. Then you looked at me.

"Hyung, let's go together! Next time we will be the one who explains excitedly while they watch us with bored face."

 

A few days after I recovered, you forced me to go to the amusement park with you. You said it was to "make-it-up-to-me-hyung-you-made-me-miss-a-fun-day-in-the-amusement-park" even through I never really asked you to stay, gut i really happy that you did. So I gave in and come with you to the amusement park.

"Yippie~" you skipped around the amusement park because of your excitement. I chuckled at your action. You doesn't seem like you were adult. You just like a little kid. You kept dragging me around to the rides you interested in.

"Ah, Joonie! I'm tired!" I whined.

"But, hyung! We don't come here much!" You said as you pulled me to another ride.

"But still, we've been running around like a id in a candy store!"

"No, a kid in an amusement park!" You agreed happily. I just sighed at your answer. At the end I just followed you and play with you. Finally, lunch time came. I was excited to finally rest.

"Joonie, let's eat lunch.." 

"Ah, yeah.. I guess it's about time, huh?" You said as you ealked into the food court. I followed you behind. We ordered food and ate it. We kept quiet as we eat, because you know how much I like to eat lunch quietly. As we finished, you started to talk.

"Hey, hyung. Let's rest a bit before going to another ride. I'm afraid I'm going to puke if I go to another ride anytime soon."

"Yeah, let's do that." I answered immediately before you have the enough time to change your thoughts.

"Hyung." You said suddenly.

"What is it?" 

"Umm, let's go to the ferris wheel." You said hastily.

"Huh? But it's not the kind of ride you like. It doesn't move fast or make you feel like you're falling from the sky."

"It's okay, just come! I promise this is the last ride for today!" I only noddde as your answer. We waited in the line to get into it. As we got insied one of the carriage, we sat facing each other. I looked out the window. Enjoying the scenery. Suddenly, I heard some mumbling.

"Sorry? I didn't hear you." I said, asuming you were talking to me.

"Huh? Ah.. it's" you said, stuttering. Well, it's not new for you to stutter, but it's not usual either.

"What is it Joon?"

"I just wanna say.. thankyou.. for, for bringing me here. I had a great time." You said quietly. 

"Ah, you don't have to thank me. I had a great time, too."

"Really? It's good then" you answered with a sile. I just stared at you. The way you thanked me like that is kinda we7rd. It's just not normal.

"What's wrong Joon? You're not yourself today."

"What do you mean?"

"I dunno, you're just not.. Joon." I tried my best to explain. But I didn't fully understand it either. Joon is just not Joon today.

"Huh? It's nothing." You said as you turned your gaze to the ground. 

"Hyung." You suddenly spoke agakn.

"Yes?" I waited for your answer.

"I love you." You said simply. I just looked at you. I was extremely shocked. But I tried to keep my cool. 

"Aww, hyung loves you too, Joonie." I answered with a small chuckle. Trying my best not to stutter or blush or do anything weird.

"No! Not that.." You mumbled.

"Not that kind of love!" You finally spoke loudly.

"Th-Then what kind?" I answered, I started to stutter. 

"You know, not the brotherly kinda love. The guy to girl kinda love. Well, in this case, a guy to guy kinda love." You said while peeking to my face a few times. I stayed quiet.

"Do you hear me, hyung? I love you."