So Much For My Confort Zone

Oppa, Please!

 Chapter Two

 
Khun and I arrived at the mall, my heartbeat speeding up. I know I should be looking for Chansung and Wooyoung oppa right now, but my mind was set on finding Taec oppa. It had been a while since I’ve seen him. 
 
“Aren’t you gonna go with your friends, ~~~?” Khun asked me as he opened the mall doors for me.
 
“What, I can’t say hi to your friends?” I asked, “It’s been forever since I’ve seen them.”
 
“You wanna say hi to all of them or just Taec?”
 
I shot him a look and received an amused chuckle. We walked for a few minutes before Khun received a phone call.
 
“Ya, Junsu hyung,” he answered, “Where are you?”
 
As he talked I looked around the mall. I didn’t see Khun’s friend or mine anywhere. I guess it was kind of a good thing. I didn’t want them to think I was blowing them off for my crush.
 
“Come on,” Khun said, tugging on my hair after he hung up, “They’re over here.” I followed him, knowing that my face was probably turning red now. I couldn’t help it, it was always like this when it concered Ok Taecyeon. 
 
I continued to follow Khun, my eyed glued to my feet. It wasn’t until I heard a familiar “ya!” that I dared to look up.
 
And there he was.
 
The tall boy that had captured my heart years and years ago. He stood at least 6 feet tall. His skin was perfectly smooth and a beautiful dark tone. His eyes were a perfect almond shape, and coffee colored. His hair jet-black and perfectly combed into place. Everything about him was perfect. I felt chills run down my spine.
 
“Nichkhun hyung, where have you been?” Taec’s cool voice drifted through the air, making my heart stop.
 
“Making breakfast for the princess,” Khun responded, greeting his friends with handshakes, “You know the usual.”
 
“Heeeyyy, ~~~~!” Junsu said, ruffling my bangs, “How’ve you been, princess?” I giggled.
 
“Don’t call me that,” I said, “Hi, Junsu oppa.”
 
“Awww, but you used to love being called that when you were younger,” Junho teased, grabbing me in a hug and ruffling my hair the same way Junsu had.
 
“Oppa!” I said giggling, “Stop it!”
 
Junho finally let get and I glanced at Taec as I fixed my hair. He stood there with that beautiful smile plastered on his face.
 
“I guess our princess has grown up,” Junho said.
 
“Yes I have,” I retorted, “I’m turning 19 soon!”
 
“Ah, but you’ll always be a baby to me,” Taec said giving me a light shove. My skin burned where he touched me and my face began growing hot. I didn’t say anything, simply looked at my feet. There was an awkward silence.
 
“Aigo,” Junsu said, “You did it again, Ok Taecyeon.”
 
They all knew.
 
“Sorry,” Taec said, chuckling. My blush got worse. Suddenly I felt the vibrations from my phone in my bag. I took it out, thanking it for the subtle distraction.
 
Ya! Where are you ~~~? 
Are you even at the mall?
Chansung
 
‘Oops,’ I thought, ‘Chansung.’
 
“I’m gonna go,” I said, closing the phone and putting it back in my bag, “Chansung and Wooyoung are waiting for me.”
 
“Okay, tell me when you wanna go home,” Khun said, fixing a stray hair on my head.
 
“Okay,” I said, “Bye guys.”
 
“Bye,” they replied.
 
I took one last glimpse at Taec before I left. He gave me on last of his heart stopping smiles before I was on my way. I took my phone out, which was vibrating again and answered it.
 
“Yeah, I’m on my way.” I told Chansung.  My heartbeat was finally starting to slow down again. 
 
Finally, I found Chansung and Wooyoung sitting at a café, slurping on smoothies. I walked and got a huge wave from Wooyoung. I exhaled, happy to finally be back in my comfort zone.
 
As soon I sat down, Wooyoung stood up.
 
“Okay, let’s go,” he said, taking his smoothie in his hand. My eyes widened and I glanced at Chansung.
 
“Go where?” I said,  “I just got here.”
 
“Wooyoung is gonna meet up with Khun and the others,” Chansung explained, then stood up himself.
 
So much for comfort zone.
 
“WHAT!?” I exclaimed, garnering some stares from the customers around me, “Why? I thought it was gonna be the 3 of us today?”
 
“Since I moved to the other side of Seoul, I hardly see you or your brother anymore,” Wooyoung said, “That’s why I’m bringing you along. We’re going to the movies.”
 
“But but but--” I whined, looking from Wooyoung to Chansung.
 
“Taec hyung will be there,” Wooyoung teased.
 
“Exactly!” I replied.
 
“Come on, let’s just go.” Chansung said, grabbing my hand. He pulled me away from the table as he followed Wooyoung out of the café. My heart began to speed up again. We wandered the mall, my hand still tangled with Chansung’s. Whenever we turned the corner, I could feel the eyes of girls on me. I guess they all thought what most people thought about us--that we were dating. I guess it’s because Chansung and I have been friends for so long, and we’re always together. If I didn’t know us, I’d think we were dating too. But the truth is, I could never see Chansung as more than a really good friend.
 
“There they are,” Wooyoung said, then ran to the familiar pack of guys I had seen earlier today. I sighed and put on a happy face.
 
“Wooyoung!” my brother greeted him with another one of their silly handshakes. I felt Taec’s eyes on me and I instantly dropped Chansung’s hand. I heard Chansung chuckle and give me a small shove.
 
“You’re back, princess?” Junsu said, noticing me, “Missed us that much?”
 
“Wooyoung and Chansung dragged me along,” I retorted fighting off Junsu’s hands. He just loved to mess with my hair. Junsu laughed and turned his attention back to my brother and the other guys.
 
“So we’re watching that movie that came out last week?” Junho asked, clapping his hands together and rubbing them together, “Let’s do this.”
 
“Wait,” I said, “That super scary one? I don’t like scary movies.”
 
“No one said you had to watch it with us,” Khun retorted, a grin on his face. I stared at him, and he stared back. Suddenly the group burst into laughter at our silly sibling rivalry and Junho patted Khun’s back.
 
“Let’s go in,” Junho said, pushing Khun in front of him. We were standing outside the theatre. I followed them inside, lifting my hood up and burying my hands into my pockets.
 
“You can sit by me if you get scared, ~~~~” Taec commented casually from behind. I felt his hand on the small of my back as he guided me through the theatre doors. Half of me wanted to scream out “YES!” but I kept my cool and didn’t say anything, just nodded. We walked inside and I stayed close to Taec as Khun ordered the tickets.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like it! Chapter 3 is next!
XOXOX Clefairy~