The Annoying guy

I'm inlove with this guy.

Author's POV:

It's holiday so no classes, but here's Minjung already awake and staring at the window. She sighed deeply and placed her chin on her palm supported by her elbows. 

*Such a boring day..* She thought. 

Then something caught her attention. The old playground. She hasn't been there for a years even though she lives in the house when she's still a kid. She smiled and decided to take a fresh air there.

She stood up from her seat and grabbed her sweater and wore it. She combed her hair and headed downstairs.

"Where are you going my dear?" Her father said while sitting on the dining room and reading a newspaper. 

"Just getting some fresh air dad." She stated then her father nodded.

She walked outside of her house with a smile on her face.

She reached the playground and sat on one of the swings. She started swaying back and forth while feeling the wind blew through her face and hair. 

Suddenly she saw an ice cream vendor. She searched for her pocket and thanks god she has a money. 

She walked to the ice cream stand and bought a bubblegum flavored ice cream. She gave the moneythen took a small on her ice cream.

While walking back to the playground, she didn't notice that there's a big stone blocking her way causing her to tripped. 

Expectedly, her ice cream dropped causing her to frown. 

"Stupid stone.." She mumbled. She slowly got up from the ground but then she heard a chuckle.

She looked up and saw a guy standing meters away from her while chuckling.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

She rolled her eyes and just sat at the swing ignoring the guy.

The guy sat on the swing beside her. 

"Hey," He looked at her.

She just lowered her head because of embarassment causing her cheeks turned into a tomato.

"Youre ice cream must be tasty." He teased.

She jusy pretend that she didn't hear something.

"A-are you mute?" The guy tilted his head trying to see her face but failed.

She slowly looked at him and just stare at him.

"Do you mind answering my.. questions?" He raised one eyebrow.

"Btw, I'm Jongin. You?" He stood up and offered his hand infront of her.

She stood up and was about to walked away but she felt a little pain on her knee. She looked down and saw her knee covered with red mark and a little woundl

"Oh, you must be hurt.." The guy, Jongin said. 

You tried to ignore him and walked away but the guy seems to be so annoying.

"Wait-"

"What?" She finally spoke.

"Oh, you're speaking." His face turned into a smile.

"Of course I can speak." She mumbled in disbelief.

"Well, would you mind telling me your name?" He both raised his eyebrows.

"I'm leaving now.." She said and was about to turn away but he held her wrist causing shivers to her spine.

She looked at his hand gripped to her and then looked at him.

"What?" She annoyingly asked.

"Mm, would you mind telling me your name when.. we meet again?" He suggested. 

You gave him a expressionless look and removed his hand on her then walked away leaving the guy dumbfounded.

*Hope we'll meet again.* He thought then smiled crazily at his self.

-----------------------

She reached her house and went to the kitchen to drink some water. While drinking the glass of water, the scene awhile ago repeated on her mind. 

It gave chills to her spine when the guy held her wrist. 

"Jongin...?" She mumbled. "Such an annoying guy.." She shook her head then walked into her room. 

She sat on her bed and grabbed her phone on the table. 

No messages.

She threw it carelessly beside her and just laid on her bed.

*Annoying boys are just my weakness..*She thought.

Right, she hates annoying boys that's why everytime some guys tries to court her, she thinks all of them are so annoying. And that's the reason why she doesn't have guy friends. But, another reason for that. She's afraid to fall inlove with them that's why she's ignoring them. 

So lonely right? 

No relationships, and no love life her.

She stood up from the bed then decided to arrange her things for school tomorrow.


Heyo! Alright, it's just the 2nd chapter and the main characters already met. Am I too fast or are you excited for the upcominh chapters? :D 

Well just subscribe, comment and upvote cause authornim will be happy for that.

Wait for the upcoming update fellas! 'Till the next chapter! ;))