STATUS: Officially friends

I'm inlove with this guy.

Your POV:

It's a Saturday morning and I decided to went outside to get some fresh air. I wore some v-neck shirt with a skinny jeans and a sneakers. I headed to the park and and sat on one of the swings. 

As I sat on the swing, the moments with Taemin oppa popped in my mind.  The days when we sre still kids, the days where we played together in the playground, we share things together, we dance together.. I really misses it when he ruffles my hair. I miss those times when he showed me cheeky smile. The way he treats me like his sister. 

If I can only stop him from leaving, but no. I shall not stop what he wanted to do. I know and ke knows that I am special to him. But when it comes to your goal, nothing can stop him. I understand him, and I am happy for him. Everything he do is worth it and I have no doubts about that. I hope Taemin oppa would do great there. 

I smiled as I rewind all of those. But then I remember something. I need to know if the results are really true. You know, I'm not yet hundred percent believed in Jongin so I decided to go to school. I took a bus and headed to school. Schools are still open even in weekends.

Finally I reached the school. I entered the gate and headed to the high school building. I found thr notice board and searched for the results in the sea of papers pinned on the board. As I was searhing for it I already found it. I looked at my name and Jongin's and yes, he's right. I smiled in happiness and just tried to explore the huge building. 

I went to the second floor and as I was walking at the hallway, I heard some music playing echoing the hallway. I walked closer to the sounds and as I got nearer, I noticed that I am now infront of Studio 5. I twisted my head to the left and there I saw a figure... dancing?

I looked closer and I already recognized the guy. It was Jongin. 

He's here? Dancing? Alone? Of course alone but... 

I just slowly entered the room. I watched him as he dance but he already noticed me in the mirror so he stopped from dancing. 

"Minjung." He stopped the music. 

"No, just continue.. I," 

"No, it's okay. You know, I'm kinda shy so... no need to worry." He waved his hands. "So.. why are you here?" 

"I'm supposed to asked you that." I said.

"Well.. boredom is attacking so, I just dance.." He said. "How bout you?" 

"Me? I just.. take a look at the library and just read some books." I lied. Here I go again, lying.

"Ahm.. do you want to have some coffee, what?" He put his hands on his pocket. 

"No, I'm just going to take a seat here.. and watch you dance." I said as I sat and leaned in the mirror.

"A-ahh.. Actually I'm already tired so might as well just sit too." He said as he sat beside me, and drank some water. He wiped some of his sweats while I am just looking at him. As I realized that I am staring at him, I cleared my throat.

"Jongin.. about last night-" 

"You don't have to apologize. I understand you. Like I said, I can be atleast your shoulder to cry on, and your Taemin oppa." He chuckled at his words.

"Well.. I was about to thanked you, not to apologize." I grinned. 

"Oh, really?" I nodded and smiled at him. 

"Jongin.. about what I said to last night.. about you as Taemin oppa, can you.. be.. him starting right now?" I asked with all my might with my head lowered.

That's right. I'm asking him if he can be my Taemin oppa starting now. I might have other unsure thoughts but the only thing I am sure right now is, he's a good friend to me. I thought he will avoid me when I hugged him last night but no, he even stayed with me all night and listen at my problem.

"W-what? Y-you're asking me if I can.. be close w-with you?" He stuttered while tilting his head. 

"Exactly.." I looked at him.

"So... We're friends now?" His face looked shocked.

"Kept on asking, or you still wanna be friends with me?" I raised one eyebrow.

"No.. I mean.. I'm just, shocked." He awkwardly smiled. 

"So, friends?" I offered him my hand. He smiled then shook my hands.

Jongin's POV:

Minjung offered her hands to be and I shook it. I can't believe it, me and Minjung are now friends. I know it sounds weird but, I'm just a person who annoyed and always grabbing her attention. But not to the point that she really wants to be friends with me. 

"So, this is how you picked your friends?" I asked.

"You may say that but, I just really wanted to know someone's personality in a harder way. I really wanted to make sure that he or she is past on my line." I said.

He chuckled at my words. I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"It's funny to hear how you make friends.. But you're right. You really need to know someone's personality very deeply." He said.

"Well, I'm good at it right? Actually I hate talkative guys. But that's not my number one among my dislikes." I looked at him who was quiet shocked at what I said. 

"So, you really don't like my personality that much?" He raised one eyebrow.

"No, I said it's not my number one right?" I playfully rolled my eyes at him.

"Well, atleast I'm one of your friends." He cheekily smiled. 

"You're.. my first friend." I almost whispered. 

"What?" He looked at me.

"Eversince now, I don't have friends, or guy friends. Only Taemin oppa is my closest." I stated.

"Really? So I'm your first friend?" He asked. I don't have time to answer this question so I changed the topic.

"Jongin, can I asked you something?" 

He gave me a questioned look.

"Why did it happen that you want to be close with me after the incident that happened to me?" 

I don't know why I just asked him that question.

"Aah, the one that you tripped in the rock?" He chuckled and shook his head.

"Ya, I'm asking you what's the reason, not laugh at me." I playfully slapped his arm.

"You really want tobknow the reason?" He gave me a serious look that made my heart beat faster. "Well.." 

#tobecontinued


Hep! Cliffhanger on the way. Hahaha! I know you want to know the resson but authornim doesn't want to tell it too much early. Are you having fun that Jongin and Minjung are now officially friends? :DD

Please subscribe, comment and upvote! ;)) Wait for the next update fellas! ^_^