The unexpected thoughts

I'm inlove with this guy.

We both reached the Studio 5. Many students are already gathering the hallway and some students are with their headphones, and some are just seems nervous. 

"Guys, please go inside cause the audition will now start." Ms. Lee announced.

"Minjung-ah, do you want to go come with me inside? You'll not be bored there." I said then was about to walked but she spoke.

"Wait! I... have to.. t-tell you something.."

"What is it?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I... also joined the.. a-audition.." She almost whispered and lowered her head then bit her bottom lips.

"What?" I raised one eyebrow.

"I said, I also joined the... audition.." She repeated with a normal voice.

"Oh, I thought you don't have any interest in dancing?" I asked.

"Well, joining isn't bad right?" She said.

Yea, joining isn't bad but what's her reason for joining? I thought she has no interest in dancing? 

"How 'bout you? I thought you don't dance?" She asked.

Oh, here we go. What am I going to tell her? Tell her that I just realized that I'm good at dancing? Or tell her the truth that I am really good at dancing? Aish, whatever.

"'Uhm, just like what you said, trying won't hurt right? So, I decided to join. Such a coincidence." I fakely excused.

"So, are you already prepared?" I asked.

"You may say that but.. I don't think I can do this.." She said.

"Scratch that.. You can do it, and I know you can.." I gave her a smile.

"Y-you.. you do?" 

"Yes.. so don't worry. I'll watch and cheer you up." I pumped my fist in the air.

"Well.. thanks.." She replied. 

We both entered the studio together with our coach.

"Okay students! The audition will now start. We will call your name and you will steo on the center and gave us your song. Or even better, we will choose you a song and do your best." Ms. Lee discussed.

The room filled with 'ooh' sounds. We looked at each other with a little bit nervous stare.

 

"Okay, Jung Hwayoung please step on the center." Ms. Lee called.

Many students are already finished then,

""Kim Jongin, please step on the center." Ms. Lee called.

My body froze for a second, then looked at the couch then to Minjung. 

She just gave me a 'you can do it' look and I smiled at her. I walked on the center then gave my phone to the coach. 

I lowered my head and widen my feet apart. After a few seconds, the music already start. I started my move with a soft flowing one. Until I continue my dance and gave a powerful and meaningful dance. 

I saw on the side of my eyes that Minjung is looking at me. Not just looking at je but she seems amazedI smiled then ended the dance with all my might.

The students gave a round of applause. I bowed and walked towards Minjung who was just looking at me.

"'Is it good? Do I ? What?" I tried my best to speak. But my bosy seems very tired from the dance. My face is already covered with sweats. 

"Your... good.." She said.

"'Good? Anything else?" I raised my one eyebrow. She just nodded.

"Okay, next! Kang Minjung, will you please step on the center?" 

I heard her gasped with her eyes widened. 

"'Hey, you can do it. Okay?" I gave her a 'fighting' sign and brightly smiled at her. 

She nodded then stepped forward. She gave her phone to the coach prepared herself.

The music started playing and her body started to move with it. Her first move was just.... amazing. Is this the Minjung I am seeing now? Well, I may not know her for a long time but when she dance, her personality towarss me is very far from how she shows her skills in dancing. 

She really feels the song, and her body is really flexible yet powerful. She really is.. AMAZING.

She ended the song with her head up and closed eyes. 

I clapped my hands like a proud mother as I smiled at her. They gave her a round of applause and she headed beside me.

"'Wow, you're so.. amazing!" I exclaimed.

"Thanks." She simply said.

That's all? Is she not that proud of herself? She's really awesome! And I mean it. I wonder why she kept it as a secret to me. Is it because we're not that close? Or she really doesn't want people to see how she dance?

The audition ended with a tiring body. Ms. Lee said that she'll announce the students who are in as soon as possible. We both walked out the school and an idea suddenly popped out of my mind.

"Hey, Minjung. Do you mind drink a milktea?" I awkwardly asked.

Aigoo, Jongin what are you saying? Aish!

She just looked at me with a question look. 

"'Uhm, you know. There's nothing wrong with that right?" I said.

'''You know Jongin, I don't know but why do you want to be close with me?" She unexpectedly asked.

"'A-ah.. w-well.. is that a big deal? Well, I-I want to be friends with you cause... you're awesome.." I explained.

"'Awesome? Me? Tch." She rolled her eyes. 

She doesn't know she's awesome? Aigoo, what's with you Minjung? 

"Yea, you're awesome.." I genuinly smiled. I grabbed her hand and lend her to the nearest milktea shop.

"'W-wait! What are you doing?!" 

"'Just stop complaining and let's just drink milktea." I smirked. 

We entered the shop and the workers greeted us. 

We ordered our teas and sat near the glass window. 

After a few moments, our teas already arrived. We thanked the worker and we drank our milktea.

"'So, I heard that your full name is Kang Minjung." I started the conversation. She just nodded, for the 10th time.

"Mm, do you have any friends? Beside from....me?" Oh, Jongin don't expect too much. You're just a friend, not a close friend or bestfriend or what. What the hell are you saying?!

"I.. have friends. Actually many friends..." She said then took a sip of her tea.

"Then where are they?"

"'All of them right now are far from me, and kinda busy." 

"Oh," I moved my head up and down slowly. 

"'So, am I your only friend here?" I asked with all my might. How confident you are Kim Jongin!

"'Well, I don't know. Maybe I can make more friends besides from you." She said.

Right. Minjung is really a great girl and no doubt that she can have many friends. 

"'Jongin, I have to go. Someone is already waiting for me." She excused.

"Oh, really? Is it your boyfriend?" I asked.

"'N-" The ringing of her phone cutted her words. She looked at it. 

"'Like what I said, I really need to go." I just nodded then she left the shop. 

Dumbfounded.

Is it her boyfriend? Is she in a relationship that's why she's a bit awkward and uncomfortable with me? 

Aish, why do you so care Jongin? But.. talking about earlier, she's really good at dancing and there's no doubt about that. I really wonder why she hides it from others. But I'm just really happy that we have the same passion. I'm really excited for this. 

Kang Minjung... there's only one word to describe you. You're amazing. 

I shove off my thoughts then took a bus with a milktea with me and headed home.

 


Hey guys! Sorry for the very late update. Cause I've been busy this few days. But is my chapter fine? Please comment, subscribe and upvote please! Just seeing that makes me happy. 

Hope you enjoy this chapter! Till next time folks. ;DD