(Bad) Coincidence

I'm inlove with this guy.

Author's POV:

Next day, was school day. It was a Tuesday morning and Minjung was really lazy to brought up her also lazy . She decided to took a shower.

After taking a shower, she was about to go to her closet when she notice a figure entered her room.

"Holy fudge!" She screamed. 

She covered her body that was only wrapped with a towel.

"Oh, I-i'm.. I'm sorry.." He covered his eyes with his palms. 

"Oppa, what are y-you doing here?" You asked with your hair dripping on the blue carpeted floor.

"I'm just g-going to ask permission if I can use the dance studio." He said.

"Tss, of course you can oppa.. It's my, no scratch that. I mean it's OUR dance studio." She stated.

"O-oh, chincha?" He widened his smile. 

She nodded with a cheeky smile. Taemin ran to her then hugged her.

"Thank you Jungie.." He said.

"O-oppa, I-I can't.. breathe." She stated. 

Taemin removed his hug from her. "Oh, sorry." 

"And.. can I change my clothes for awhile?" She asked.

"Oh yea, sorry. I forgot." He chuckled. "Come join me for breakfast okay?" 

Then he already left the room.

She phewed then wore her uniform then got down for breakfast.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"Jungie-ah, I'm sorry if I can't drive you to school cause I really need to practice." He excused.

"No, it's okay oppa. Btw, what's for practicing?"

"Mm, I joined some dance battle that's why I'm not here yesterday. And the competition will start next week." He placed his hands on his pocket.

"Ooh, well good luck for that." She winked.

"Thanks.. Well, go on. You don't want to be late for school." He said then ruffled her hair. 

"Ne.." She bid goodbye then entered the car and drove off to school.

After a few moments, she already arrived at school.

Many students also entering the gate. She walked in then headed to her class. 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Lunch break and Minjung decided to headed to her locker first to put her books. Then she decided to head in the cafeteria. 

While busy walking to the corridor, she felt something on her left shoe. She just ignored it at first but it kept on touching her foot. She looked down on her shoe while walking in inappropiate way when suddenly someone bumped into her.

"Oh, sorry." She almost bowed 90 degree to the person. "Sorry I didn't mean to-" She stopped from talking when she recognized the guy infront of her.

"You?!" She asked in disbelief. 

"So, we meet again." He smiled cheekily at you.

"You- why are you here?" She said as she arranged her uniform.

"Well, I'm a new student here." He put his hands on his pocket.

"Such a bad coincidence.." She mumbled to herself. 

"What?" The guy furrowed his eyebrows.

"Huh? I said I need to go now.." She was about to walked away when the guy held her wrist again. 

Causing her to send chills all over her body. She froze for a second then looked at him.

"What?" 

"Well, did you already take your lunch?" He awkwardly asked.

"No, why?" 

"Can I go with you?-" "No." She said firmly.

"Whoa, hold on. It's just a lunh hangout together." He said.

"I know, but I don't want any company." She turned around and walked away.. with him. 

He fasten his pace to reach her then walked beside her.

"Well, why don't you try having a company with you?" She just rolled her eyes and continue walking and ignoring him.

Many students are looking at them and Minjung us noticing that. Specially a handsome new guy is walking beside her. She's afraid to te feedbacks of the people around her. 

Until they reached the cafeteria, the guy Jongin was still following her and talking to her like a crazy tap recorder. 

She grabbed her food and find a space to sit in...ALONE.

"Would you mind find another seat?" She faked a smile.

"Why? We already have a seat-" "For you." She sternly said and glared at him.

Just like a weak guy, Jongin left on her sight then jusy find a new seat.

She sat on the chair then started eating her food. While busy munching her food, a guy suddenly sat on the opposite side.

"Holy crap!" She almost choked. 

"I thik some people hates me." He whispered then started eating his food.

*Aish! This stupid, handsom- no scratch that. This stupid, crazy and annoying guy is killing me!* She thought.

She just focused on her food ad ignored the talkative guy infront of her. 

A few moments later, the last bell finally rang meaning end of classes. Minjung sighed then arranged her things. She walked outside the room and walked in the corridor when she noticed something on the notice board. 

She walked closer to the piece of paper pinned on the board. 

'Dance Class: The Dancing Moonlight

if you want to recognize your passion in

dancing, why don't you join here? 

Give your heart out into dancing and let

people see that you are one of the dancing

moonlights. 

Genre: 

*Hip-hop

*Ballet

*Jazz

*Popping, locking

Competitions:

-Dancing Moonlight will have a battle with other schools,

or even better, compete in different countries.

Limits of members:

[Can be:]

-duo

-solo

-group [5-8 members]

"dancing is passion, but doing it with your heart is much better"

-Coach Lee Jihye'

The article read. A grin appeared on her face. But the other half of her feelings is not excited. 

*Is this the time that I will show my secret?* She thought. 

"Trying won't hurt Minjung." She mumbled to herself. 

"Thinking of joining?" A voice suddenly spoke beside her. 

There, she saw Jongin leaning against the bulletin board, smiling again.

*Is this guy not getting tired of smiling?* 

"Well, why would I?" She raised one eyebrow.

"Cause, you're interesting and looking at it?" He smirked.

"I.. don' t know." She whispered to herself.

"What?" "How 'bout you? Are you going to join?" She ignored the what he said.

"Well, dancing is not really my interest." He put his hands on his pocket. 

She just nodded. "Well, I have to go. Bye!" Minjung tried to escape to him but he called her.

"Wait!" She looked at him with a question look. "What's your name?" 

*Just giving my name won't hurt right? Yea, just my name.* 

She paused for a second then smiled at him.

"Minjung. Kang Minjung.." She stated then entered the car who was waiting at her.

Jongin was startled at her sudden action but then smiled. 

"Bye Minjung!" He waved at her.

*Minjung, lovely name.* He smiled at his self again.

 


Hey silent readers! How's the story running? Is it great? I need your feedbacks guys. ;)) Better to subscribe and upvote too! ^_^ 

I thought I can't double update today, but here I am, updated another chapter at the time of 12 in the midnight. #_#